3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 29.11.19 06:02 am

Dragon Age: Inquisition is too difficult (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Almost in the beginning in the land of Radcliffe my team just mochyat like kittens. Changed the difficulty level from medium to light and still. Two lousy bear does not give off even half the HP as the entire squad is. My hands are straight and grow from the right place, what's the problem?
54 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 29.11.19

Genom94
Wrote that the arms are straight. Playing on the controller. Never such difficulty in games does not arise

R
Runaa 29.11.19

...Dimic...
Raise your level on enemies is easier, there is and there are level 12 enemies, so watch how and where they are going, I can recommend advance the plot in Val Rui, there is gear to buy and make and teammates will give you different, then you could defend on the Interior of the earth.

M
Malkart 29.11.19

Well, bear for the initial levels are really strong opponent. Two at once is generally a penalty. Too early got them

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 29.11.19

The level bears a look. Maybe while your team they are the terminators, not the bears. I in the internal lands of the same on a couple of guys attacked - robbery and the two-handed sword. So less than ten seconds was the Inquisitor, Cassandra, and SOLAS. Some how managed To escape. Opponents were level 8, and I 4.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 29.11.19

Melkart
Well, the boars in Gothic 3 is still steeper.

S
SP-minus 29.11.19

try to open different areas and they perform the most simple tasks, more explore, collect junk for sale, or crafting and accordingly upgrade your weapons and armor

T
TimKar 29.11.19

...Dimic...
Runaa listen to very good advice given.

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 29.11.19

Consider that the bears are mini-bosses. Until you just pass them by. But in General I would not say that the game is difficult, on the contrary pretty soon the Inquisitor and Co. start handing out kicked everyone and everywhere.

k
kiber-killer1 29.11.19

the bears there 11X levels if you have 4-6lvl then there is no chance to the word I already 23лвл (the robber) the bears are dying for 4-6 beats in damage 400 points of damage with each hand that beats the 200 and 400 Crete

D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 29.11.19

Thank you! Last question: Where to see the level of the enemies?

S
SP-minus 29.11.19

...Dimic...

even when the results of jobs on the map I can tell what the necessary level of detachment

k
kiber-killer1 29.11.19

when managing keyboard mouse, right-click on the controller XS

e
enrikokarvales 29.11.19

...Dimic...
hold on at first then goes

R
RikoChiko 29.11.19

Play on the penultimate difficulty.
Constantly changing clothes. Party; Cassandra, Varrick, SOLAS. The problem was only when the story quests that were above my level ran out of kits .

S
SpRiTe007 29.11.19

download character, in the inner land more often ( on the x, you will not close 2 gap if you're not at least LVL 12 and this despite the fact that you are on the initial location). pumping LVL, craft powerful weapons and armor - the key to a comfortable pass (at the beginning of the Kraft of course sad, but then to learn, if you do it)

PS was playing a mage with all podkastami, pass nonstop second time assassin.
good luck)

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 29.11.19

Play the Nightmare. The game is difficult in the beginning and then you can find tactics: how honest and giving a certain advantage. Where the 10-12 level of difficulty of the game was noticeably off, and somewhere after the 15th generally not steamed. Even dragons are not hard to kill at the same Nightmare. It's all in the craft; skills, including their tactical and booze. So when the battle with the Dragon on a Stormy shore, I have only two had a potion from electromagnetic induction, which is so fond of this dragon( pumped to the end, gives all the protection in the area of 2 m when used) and potion recovery - about it the same as the first pumped through. With these potions I only used 5 cans of red.
In General, armor, potion, skills, and hands - everything that you need here. Yes, and the control samaritani who love raspberries... you know what to do with it.
P. S. For me, the ideal team: tan, mage and two thieves: long haul and Bliznak. Basically take yourself, Cassandra, Varrick and magician at the discretion of the elements.

D
Darceser 29.11.19

The game is normal, the complexity of her rolls, as well as ease.

B
BatyaVdote2 29.11.19

Developers - Scum game. Since I decided to make a clone of Skyrim, so would have done the right thing. In some sassani MMO hack level cebanico ? Yes, you go fuck yourself. Easier trainer download. A couple of hits - one corpse ready. Just like in the previous parts. Not the hours to melt on the spot and press R. RPG of the year blah.

U
UNATCO 29.11.19

There are locations divided floor lvlu..try to beat the mobs of your LVL +-1

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 29.11.19

Something they screwed up the balance. Till about level 12 still rules - some even died, because he hit the higher level mobs, and then the enemies are too low level, therefore experience is not, and the clothes that fall, close and shake. Played on normal. Don't know how in the nightmare. But the point is that they ought to have done the binding level of the mobs to the level of Persian, as the study areas with enemies, which is not the experience and not need clothes, not too interesting (to put it mildly).