3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 29.11.19 06:02 am

Dragon Age: Inquisition is too difficult (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Almost in the beginning in the land of Radcliffe my team just mochyat like kittens. Changed the difficulty level from medium to light and still. Two lousy bear does not give off even half the HP as the entire squad is. My hands are straight and grow from the right place, what's the problem?
54 Comments
Sort by:
D
D.Artist 29.11.19

Aqilla
The difference is actually almost nothing, only takes a little more time on the fights. The enemies bluntly raises HP and attack, the AI remains the same is zero. If the party is not quite the noodle: is a tank, mage, Rog and support, you will have no problems at all. Tank in the game citerna some capable of eat an incredible amount of damage while agrit mobs on himself, such a contrast from DAO where tancevali mages mostly, Lal... the whole system is almost the same as the previous two, the battles are built on the blunt timing of the mills, with the difference that anal exploits from DAO partially returned, and bots periodically fiercely blunt, get stuck, etc... In DA2 compared to this it was just impeccable.

t
toptop 29.11.19

played two soldiers with the perks of protection and two mages with domagoj carried all on hard without problems

L
Likillik 29.11.19

be glad you didn't put a disservice... I have every bear is the boss now

L
Likillik 29.11.19

SpRiTe007
these breaks demons of anger?

G
Grivuch 15.07.20

I like the 27 level to kill bosses and dragons is all the horror,one dragon to kill half an hour need to,look for his lot,the feeling that newbalance,for a little bit.And the level of hero and squad the latest and the weapons and armor the best dressed.With one huge qunari mage and the Stranger fought for half an hour.It turns out you have a level increases and the opponents too.Then the meaning is invisible to raise the level,raise and do not raise your strong opponents are hardly unkillable.And it's all on the easy level.And the average is generally a nightmare,on hard there will be hell kromasil.Mital came to the fight with the dragon,very long fight with him,life go for a little bit,because he has a shitload of lives.

E
Eriori 16.02.21

Grivuch
Correctly driven horns in solo takes out a dragon in 15 seconds

L
Lex-one 16.02.21

Eriori Throw
examples.

E
Eriori 16.02.21

Lex-one At

one time people were having fun who would kill faster. A crowd with satellites will generally spray it into atoms

L
Lex-one 16.02.21

Eriori
AAA
Oru
Fuck shit game.
Some shit man in solo can kill a dragon wherever it's heard.

E
Eriori 16.02.21

Lex-one
Well, how did you see an archer on a nightmare one-shot tried to do :)

G
Grivuch 22.02.21

Eriori
Apparently an amateur immediately, of course it is possible with cheats and takes it out quickly. Just don't need to evaporate that it's not so. I've played enough and I know for sure that this is so. You are strong and the level is high and the enemy is even stronger and health is bad. And not it is necessary to evaporate that in 15 seconds a dragon can be killed by one and even solo.

G
Grivuch 22.02.21

Lex-one
Yes, most likely plays with cheats

d
dilat 22.02.21

Grivuch
The dude on the video has no cheats. Watch his equipment carefully - a bunch of gear with passives for crit and a bonus to it, plus pumped passives

E
Eriori 22.02.21

Grivuch

Where did you see the cheats there? There are many videos on YouTube where people do it without cheating. Doesn't it bother you that the curling iron in the video with the archer? On a curling iron, he almost instantly carried it out on a nightmar.

Lover? Or maybe you just don't understand the mechanics of the game and are trying to justify your difficulties out of nowhere? If someone runs twice a hundred meters faster than you, is he also a cheater? :)