3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 29.11.19 06:02 am

Dragon Age: Inquisition is too difficult (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Almost in the beginning in the land of Radcliffe my team just mochyat like kittens. Changed the difficulty level from medium to light and still. Two lousy bear does not give off even half the HP as the entire squad is. My hands are straight and grow from the right place, what's the problem?
54 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZzzRed 29.11.19

If you like the game you can play with ease,but Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age Inquisition despite his hyperinteractive really hard;)I'm in Dragon Age in the arena of gnomes stuck and all.But this does not prevent the Dragon Age series to be one of the best RPGs

A
Arakull 29.11.19

I had big problems with the closure of portals in the hinterlands, played a fire mage, when I realized that they are not vulnerable to fire made three frost mage, and without stopping the first attempt on hard and killed them.

A
Arakull 29.11.19

if you don't want complexity play a tank, in the pause just do not take classes miles away and all

S
Sprintin 29.11.19

playing a tank without a pause all the rules traversed! it is not to break already 18лвл dragons cry from what I have seen)
in pati tank options with durukoy, Archer, fire mage.

D
D.Artist 29.11.19

I play on Hard, the problems were only 6 when lvlom jumped on the demons of the 12th, when 3 big bears appeared out of thin air, while I squad vrazhin trampled.

And so the game is just horribly easy, 2 large bears wateway easy enough, but takes time. Recently, Divinity OS pereprohodil, so I was on normal enemies 1 level higher in tatters tore, then the complexity of the General niochem...

G
GWINBLEYDD 29.11.19

D. Artist
Nuuuu... Divinity OS step-by-step so there is still an important tactic. In these games, if hands not from that place, and the head on the spot that there is a difference in a couple lvlov not very scary it will be.

f
frantsyz 29.11.19

D. Artist
immediately the complexity of the General niochem

and so you walk on hard, not nightmare?

D
D.Artist 29.11.19

frantsyz
I started on Hard and have long switched to Nightmare, but in most games, Hard is a serious challenge. In the game everything is decided by others characters, hands arbitrarily can be curves, just swinging and fucking all under the net, it is sad...

Y
Yuriy Artemev 29.11.19

D. Artist
With the passage of sujecki indicates at what level is recommended to pass if you pass on recommended and nightmare, the hands means more or less normal!

D
D.Artist 29.11.19

Yuri Artemiev
I usually try all the locations thoroughly cleaned, and the result is going in the story, the enemies are mostly 1-2 LVL below me, so I trampled it isn't fun... If you go to Locke where the enemies above, I am afraid that after the campaign mode the enemies will do, and no play is well, just boring and tedious. In General continuous dead end =/

A
Aleksandr Asadchiy 29.11.19

D. Artist
The exact same crap. Cleared full 3 locations + Internal ground and storming the castle adamant for half of the mobs do not gain experience. PayPal. And I have generally not stepped foot at exactly 4 locations.

complexity was only when he climbed on higher-level mobs or the plot per at a minimum..... And after 12-14 ur even about banks red forgot.

Y
Yuriy Artemev 29.11.19

D. Artist
Who makes thoroughly clean? There is specifically written on where to take the storyline quests, you can be added at these levels will be interesting, don't you understand?

D
D.Artist 29.11.19

Yuri Artemiev
I always carefully clean up the location and find all the secrets to this location no longer had to return. I don't have to, but I have this style of game, I'm not going to intentionally run locations to once experience not to...

Y
Yuriy Artemev 29.11.19

D. Artist
Then do not say that the campaign mode isn't fun, it's a personal choice how to pass-completely cleaned locations or with interest added, if you completely clean up all open locations in the campaign mode is nothing to do, interested to beat the game on nightmare at the levels recommended! No difficulty in returning to the location, I can't see to find all secrets and then, and passing sujecki will be interesting.

D
D.Artist 29.11.19

Yuri Artemiev
How to play will be more interesting when going through the story I will lvlov 5-10 above the mobs back on nedochischennye location? Immediately at all you will be bored to death to be hung?...

Y
Yuriy Artemev 29.11.19

The plot will be more interesting to go and check myself at the same time-can be pumped or not.

F
Frayherr 29.11.19

With the passage of faced with unbalanced and very high complexity, where to watch the developers ? Play on easy and I still kill. Got to the quest where you have out of prison to get out, so there is even in another location can move to pumping. That I am writing, is this game any cheats ?

p.s: beautiful murder http://i.playground.ru/i/84/71/80/10/pix/image.jpg

A
Aqilla 29.11.19

I now finish the first playthrough. Made a mistake, which is that before going for the storyline, I was all open territory. In the end, the campaign mode designed for level 9, came 20) Itself, was like a knife through butter)
During the second pass will not allow such an error - will finish the campaign mode before the final mission and she will complete all the side effects), Though the level will be commensurate)
By the way, if there are those who play on nightmare difficulty, - share impressions. Worth a try?

F
Frayherr 29.11.19

By the way, if there are those who play on nightmare difficulty, - share impressions. Worth a try?

Makes no sense, there mobs lives like a boss. This complexity can go only if cheats to use on their own is impossible.

A
Aqilla 29.11.19

Capgun
OK) thank you!) Better enjoyment of the game on average, than a nervous breakdown on the nightmare)))