3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mGoth 30.11.19 04:52 am

And when did you start to play Resident Evil 1? (Resident Evil)

Uh-uh-uh-Oh...Here I am somewhere in 2004.Malaya then was still.
61 Comments
Sort by:
O
OculusMortem 30.11.19

A couple of years ago, when my account was already completed RE 4. So I decided to know the background. To tell the truth, the first part I liked a lot more than 4 and 5... especially 5...

O
OculusMortem 30.11.19

Hey, where is everyone??? What no one else was playing?? Oh, I will not believe!..

m
mGoth 30.11.19

Химик2006
Can not believe...Toy for 14 years...((( And nobody's interested in her,but he calls himself a fan of the series...it's wrong...(((

S
Skri 30.11.19

I'm probably in 2003-4 .
A wonder small count of people is not necessary.They are either on fan sites or in groups:3

O
OculusMortem 30.11.19

Well, have at least 3 person...

mGoth
In those first parts of the juice! If the person is not played them, he didn't play RE! He was then a fan??? Yes, it really can't...

Works
Then drag them here!

O
OculusMortem 30.11.19

Life sucks
Hide, grated****R! Compared 1997 and 2011! I review more than 30 seconds did not. So people went, huh?

S
Skri 30.11.19

Химик2006
No , will not work .PG in high esteem by the old fans :3

m
mGoth 30.11.19

Химик2006
Correction,96.

O
OculusMortem 30.11.19

mGoth
Yes, my mistake... Sorry.

Works
Very sorry, very sorry...

Z
Zhizn dermo 30.11.19

In 16 years began at the time really liked,the graph still did not understand,and the games were not so much.Now I'm 26 and I'm looking at RE completely different.((( there are a lot of reasons.

U
Uncower 30.11.19

mGoth
I can not believe it...Toy for 14 years...((( And nobody's interested in her,but he calls himself a fan of the series...it's wrong...(((
Well, why not interested? I like every day browsing these forums... That tolkko not write, Yes. but to write in 2 topics, too, nothing special. And on the subject. First time played was in 2003. The same was very small and did not appreciate, although I liked the game. Full crazy RE began with the 4th part of in 2006.

m
mGoth 30.11.19

Uncower
Heh,I'm a zombie at first the game seemed nice

U
Uncower 30.11.19

mGoth
You're right)) Remember perhaps the most epic moment in the first part, when you're seeing the first zombie... Classics never get old.

m
mGoth 30.11.19

Uncower
Yes, Ah,where do you turn zombie like in the first part or the remake?

U
Uncower 30.11.19

mGoth
In the remake creepier. But in the 1st epic))

m
mGoth 30.11.19

Uncower
A middle ground-a TANK!(^____________________________________________^)

O
OculusMortem 30.11.19

Uncower
but to write in 2 topics, too, nothing special.
Then, you need to develop this forum! I have a couple of ideas...

By the way, in the Remake I haven't played, but my now Torrent for PC. When I get out, I think there will be more ideas.

mGoth
A middle ground-a TANK!
And what kind of tank? 0_o

m
mGoth 30.11.19

Химик2006
Me PAL used to say that the Remake on PC-it's masochism like a Pro in 5 parts.And by the way,little idea.You can create a theme, Characters and Weapons

A
Andreas_Becks 30.11.19

never

O
OculusMortem 30.11.19

mGoth
Remake on PC-it's masochism
Heh, the controller still has not been canceled...

Pro in 5 parts
The only thing that pissed me off, it's Giant. In those moments when he threw the stone, and the rest was easy...

You can create a theme, Characters and Weapons
Another idea +!

GFHH
never
Then **** you then *** write on ***?!?!?! ******* like you!!! Fatten, ***, posts and rating ****!!!