3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mGoth 30.11.19 04:52 am

And when did you start to play Resident Evil 1? (Resident Evil)

Uh-uh-uh-Oh...Here I am somewhere in 2004.Malaya then was still.
61 Comments
Sort by:
D
David_Watton 30.11.19

The first RE I played was RE2 that,in 2005,and I immediately fell in love with this series.The first part I searched for 6 years and was already on the emulator on the computer in 2011.Very pleasantly surprised,was expecting less.

m
mGoth 30.11.19

David_Watton
And the third played?

D
David_Watton 30.11.19

RE3:Nemesis was held 5 times.

D
David_Watton 30.11.19

RE:Remake is good so that the person who plays RE for the first time,feel what is classic RE.And one that already passed the first part will also be satisfied with the ability to present a familiar story in new graphics and new puzzles.

B
Burnoutman 30.11.19

played in ~2002,after the passage of РЕ3,РЕ2 on the PS1 :) great game.Much harder the following parts.

m
mGoth 30.11.19

Burnoutman
And more interesting :)
David_Watton
Yes,as some of the reviews will be helpful :)

U
Uncower 30.11.19

mGoth
Needs a full remake. Not HD version, a complete rewrite from scratch. So it was with Tomb Raider: Anniversary - a remake of the first part. That would be awesome.

m
mGoth 30.11.19

Uncower
Mikearno!

v
vaplig 30.11.19

exactly 10 years

W
WarlokIII 30.11.19

8 years my brother sat down and rubinius so far.( 9 years ago )
PS. here Hovering did not appear))))

n
nikitapes 30.11.19

I played when I was 6-7 years old))

t
tovarish comrade 30.11.19

in 2005 or 2006 when I was 11 years old played at a friend in the 2 nd part . then in the 3rd then two years old found the first part and this summer and even code Veronica . still play and not get bored . classic never gets old

V
Vasilii_Terkin_xD 30.11.19

first time sat for it in 2002! Oh the time was true could not pass! only passed in 2008) is now going through a remake so it's just about***et what Oh***NY remake!!!!

O
Olga Drakula 30.11.19

I dared to go RE1 only 2 weeks ago. When I was small, I was so scared by the hunters that pass this game I had no desire. And this year, we decided to pass. The game is great.

M
Mr.Sneyk 30.11.19

Started playing in 2003.
I love that game series,waiting for part 6.

V
Valery_Koshelev 30.11.19

I will never forget this day !!! He studied in the 6th grade (2002), his kindness was not there, but the extra money was found, and my friend prosirali them in the game room where there were 4 PS1. Poked in all the Syphon filters, Takeny etc, but once the look - cover РЕ1 (old), took the disc set, began to poke. All was well until the first vampire. Then we piled specifically))). The rest of the game, every time we opened the door, my finger pressed the button of the sight with a terrible force. Those were good times. Play to this day, like almost all the parts.

g
gadner 30.11.19

In 2nd and 3rd on the PS, but first started playing after the fifth part. There on the ground sombke have hrabanus when Chris was playing.Tried with a knife zakazat.

g
gadner 30.11.19

Series just like it. By the way read the forum discussion just out of bed I almost fell(he was rolling with laughter). This is sad shit campaign, some not so mildly. But with the crisis he was deceived. I remember once at a friend's old magazines Gambling read there in crisis promised fully destructible objects, and eventually fired from a grenade launcher on the concrete block and that we can see the block though henna. even small pieces are not crumbled.

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 30.11.19

In the first to play after passing the sixth :) Such a strange order.
Familiarization with the series began with the fourth part. But like classic RE, no less. Sorry that the last part of the game lost almost all the puzzles together with the atmosphere :(

_
__DOC__ 30.11.19

I played in 1996 and was very happy.