3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mGoth 30.11.19 04:52 am

And when did you start to play Resident Evil 1? (Resident Evil)

Uh-uh-uh-Oh...Here I am somewhere in 2004.Malaya then was still.
61 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrejj771 30.11.19

I started to play with RE4, in goal 2007, then I bought the anthology RE giving three of the first part and just did not play, I experienced these parts of wild disgust, because I was about 11 years old and it seemed crazy complicated, I went 4, then 5, in the year 2009-10 was the Remake on the emulator and the game is very much liked, but to 1,2,3 parts arrived only last year and it was very interesting, was in the same breath, especially liked the second part, I went through all of the company. And now I'm RE zero, and then think to take Code Veronica.

s
slasher1303 30.11.19

I started playing in 1998.back then was not even re directors cut,so played the first release in English, though still didn't even know on the ps1 you can continue.I then was 7. spent tape for recording for the stock to clear and then randomly booted from this place.that's the joy of it.passed all possible parts.3rd part at all times 300 passed with a record of 2 hours 14 minutes)))

M
Mishetz 30.11.19

Like in 1996 or 1997 when the game came out.

m
maks19892008 30.11.19

I remember started playing it in 2002, the first part 3 a masterpiece.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 30.11.19

I'm somewhere in 2012, before the release of the 6th part of the PC decided to meet

a
aligator76 30.11.19

my first game as soon as it appeared in the shops,bought along with the PS1 after it much the 2nd wanted =)

V
Viktor Kalgin 30.11.19

Started playing in the late nineties, somewhere in the year 97-98. But the first for me was the second part. The first part was only a couple of times. But the second and third parts are 20-30 times probably passed. The third part, after a lot of playthroughs so generally on the speed played. Even Code Veronica a couple of times passed, still wanted to play but the Dreamcast died. Further, IMHO since 4 of the game began to slide into HS. No, four was more or less playable, but 5 and 6 are complete crap. 5 was at one time, and the sixth generally for 10 minutes was enough.

S
SevDelta 30.11.19

In 1998 on the PS-1 just after default in November he was not so terrible, but the game was terrible. Took three of us ( and the beer was also, no beer was very scary ), but in those years TV-3 would be the best channel, not now.

C
CreMat0ry 30.11.19

Ninety seven

T
TimKar 30.11.19

in 2003, when I bought a PS1 when I was 9 =) . Passed it the second time, first time to the middle of the game cartridges was not.

S
StarkDS 30.11.19

For the first time in RE1 played in '98 or' 99, but failed. Then, in 2002 passed the 3rd part (in parallel, passing Dino Crisis 2), and after it has been first and second.

k
kraduschiysya pelmen 30.11.19

And I constantly vspominaetsya the time of the second.Beig of the corridor Windows with boards nailed up here know right now, the Board will fly and zombari hands begin to snap,and the other brick still atlogis.Oh yeah Dino crisis, I did not know,at the end when the portal rushed the guy in Metazoa left.He came back or not,but was hoping to find out.

s
sashok988 30.11.19

played on the PS1 when, in all 3 parts.

T
Tomas Freeze 30.11.19

I remember for the Sega dream Kast saw this game in the late evening and the creaking of doors shudder passed through the body and when the first zombie raised his head then finally heart sank to my stomach.so I met with the magnificent world of the zombie Apocalypse.

K
Kyubi 30.11.19

I the first part took place somewhere in 1998-2001, even on PS1.

S
Spartak Mitroshenko 30.11.19

please help , I was told that the costumes for Jill where she's in a vest and points are opened after a complete walkthrough of the game let save sokhranenko to start to play with the new suits .. thanks in advance )

a
alexandr082784 30.11.19

I'm in the first part played only once received as a gift a third and passed it in zahleb)) then the second(it became my favorite) and then bought the first. Then replayed it to the Chairperson of the ramp and then got the Japanese version( it is the most bloody and the title splash screen there full,on the English versions, most of which were cut)

After that, I became an ardent fan of the series and even bought a gamecube to play remake and zero. still have all the parts and everything is console preserved. It is a pity that the series slowly dies and 6 of this full confirmation,although there is still hope for revilations 2. Although I like all the parts and 4 and 5 and outbrake and operation raccoon city, and even gun seu.and dead aim played 6 but I for some reason had turned from the first minute of the game. A long time could not even get together and go through it. Short companies,one running and the screen saver at every step I was annoyed and lousy graphics compared to 5 killed(one has only to compare incredibly entertaining pursuit in the Prairie of 5 and dull race (on a Humvee!!!!! for Ferrari!!!!!) in the dull monotony of the side of the road which is why it was not turns in General. It reminded me of the old racing Sega when it seems that the road turns right((((
But the most idiotic that I have touched,is that of the place of the topic of leveling weapons they changed it to what is quite out of place and unnecessary perks!!!!!!the question is why? It is not a resident(((

M
MassChester87 30.11.19

First saw we have in the game store on the Play Station in the 97-98 year, and immediately wanted to buy it there, though, but not sold immediately, so as the CD from them only one was, and the excitement to play it was for many, then said bring in a week I drive. Wait! Played with friends, then I have all day(it was summer, the school does not have-Hooray). The days were fun, not like now, all snickering, but give them. Now, a lot of new games still fail because of this mindless war, beats all the mood of the entire, scary and creepy. I wish all the world!

O
Old_seemann 30.11.19

In 2002. To me of years 5 was. Mom passed on the PS1. For me it was like growing up

A
Aonir 30.11.19

2015. When the reissue came out.