3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LiamLinney 30.11.19 05:11 am

Is it possible to change the primary characters? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

For example I want to change the car Michael, so after each mission and on the mission he went on another and not on Ala Audi?
59 Comments
Sort by:
s
staffik 30.11.19

pakaur
OK che,and which online store you buy,also you can put throwing on a vacant lot ? The difference between buy and steal there ?

p
pekabir 30.11.19

staffik
no. impound lot to pick up if you're lucky

R
R_D_V 30.11.19

A single generally not thought to transport and a large garage. Probably the thing online where it's all there

F
FunMC 30.11.19

Hello, everyone. There was such question: whether it is possible how some way, any way, for example, using any mod or program to replace the main player's car (which is marked) different?

A
Anomel Suna 30.11.19

Most likely you can. Surely there is a file responsible for the transport of the characters. That's just what exactly?

a
ashleyalicia 30.11.19

FunMC
Den Good
there can not be not likely or as in General, any manipulation of the transport of the characters and their garages locked as it appeared in single TIGHTLY ie concrete, forever - if it could be done it would mean hacking the garage in the single - you heard or saw that it was hacked - that's right no that's when you break then your question would be appropriate

F
FunMC 30.11.19

Okeyday, well, let's hope that soon will find a way.

a
areay 30.11.19

And as for gta online to replace the main machine(marked with) prompt.

a
ashleyalicia 30.11.19

FunMC
he can not wait and then four seats in the garage very badly - and also wanted to change cars attached to the characters, as far as I know the garage online hacked for a long time but in the single no - how hard is it to ascribe to keep in the hangars of the characters the entire list of transport and not only trucks and planes

H
HellTracker 30.11.19

Can help to repeat to screen: randomly at the helipad at Trevor's near the main machine got the message press E to change... Clicked, but the selection was too small: only one car in the list.

N
NEVIT 30.11.19

Now there are modders, they have to make such a mod

K
Ksedom174 30.11.19

Guys, I have a question. Here I stole the car, satanel, and keep in regular ( homemade and not purchased ) the garage. Then she went on her mission, indeed the mission was told to sit in the other, my there like and left, but after the movie didn't see her. duck now neither the garage or the impound. Is she stupid to have disappeared? duck as well, on them it turns out only to ride around the city and back in the garage to put..

K
KRYSHUTEL 30.11.19

Realized: Yes, I have also, I checked just to put>to go>again to put. Only personal transport you can blow up(lose) and he will return again in the garage!

A
Anagliph 30.11.19

Ksedom174
Put mod Szabo's Persistance Mod (Yandex score). It allows you to keep the machine anywhere.

K
Ksedom174 30.11.19

personal transport is what is given in the beginning of the game? Or if you buy the car for the money, she will also return

V
Vadim Kocyuba 30.11.19

Ksedom174
Those machines that you buy. If exploded where they had lost or left.
You can find them on a fine site.
Icon white machine on the map.

K
Ksedom174 30.11.19

Vadim Kotsyuba
Thank you, it means you need to buy)

W
WTi-74 30.11.19

HellTracker
It was a choice which TS will be saved in this place, and what in the hangar

s
staffik 30.11.19

Personal transportation Michael

Changed after the episode with the departure of the family, because the son took his car snaps the other ? It randomly ?

I
Ilya233 30.11.19

No, then the plot will return your birth to you)