3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LiamLinney 30.11.19 05:11 am

Is it possible to change the primary characters? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

For example I want to change the car Michael, so after each mission and on the mission he went on another and not on Ala Audi?
59 Comments
Sort by:
D
DjinSan 30.11.19

Who knows how to change the main cars of the main characters?

A
Arileon 30.11.19

Change is impossible, because machines are used in missions and as the game is plenty of transport double room - such an opportunity doesn't care about gameplay. If only the mod, but I have not seen such.

s
san.e4ka 30.11.19

How do not know, but on PS3 I have no problem changing the machine GG, using saveEditora

S
Screamer9713 30.11.19

Wanted to ask how all the same to change the transport,For example, take Franklin he's got a great car why would he constantly on her not to go.Let's say I started a mission with the presence of the car of Franklin after the mission at the end should have a motorcycle.I blew up but always it appears.Now tell me where what to do to this bike did not appear at the end of the missions and if only a machine?
And .. is it Possible to change the special transport of any character on the other.

I
Ice Storm 30.11.19

the first question do not know the answer
but the transport can't be changed

N
NoiseDru 30.11.19

scream9713
about transport too learned said neither as impossible to replace as the car attached to the story

S
Screamer9713 30.11.19

Noise5275
Okay thank you.

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 30.11.19

scream9713
To both questions: In the original game cannot be changed in any way. If you want to change the transport, use mods, without mods will not work.

F
Fred Fredlyns 30.11.19

THE GUYS CAME UP WITH A SOLUTION !!!
NOW BRIEFLY DESCRIBE !!!
GO TO OPEN IV -->GO TO the FOLDER WITH the TRANSPORT --> COPY the FILES TO the desktop WITH the SELECTED TRANSPORT (E.G. T20)
THE FILES YOU NEED TO COPY THE FOLLOWING :
T20.yft
T20.ytd
T20_hi.yft
--> RENAME THE FILE IN THE REQUIRED TRANSPORT :
FOR FRANKLIN (BUFFALO2)
FOR MICHAEL (Tailgater)
FOR TREVOR (Bodhi) -->
ROAMING IN OPEN IV FOLDER TRANSPORT
THE PATH TO THE FOLDER WITH THE CAR :
x64e.rpf -->levels -->gta5 -->vehicles.rpf
VSEEE !!!

z
zepsyx 30.11.19

But this mod isn't it? Grand Theft Auto 5 Personal Vehicle http://www.playground.ru/files/grand_theft_auto_5_personal_vehicle-104073/ ???

Like other sites in the description was written supposedly replaces a personal car, but I don't know have not tried it yet!

D
Denis01112000 30.11.19

dimka3991
nothing is impossible, well, unless of course you are simple user, you can ride a lame personal cars characters, and so you can in the code of the game to dig

d
dennisrichman 30.11.19

Fred Fredlyns
Who checked, the method described above?

W
Wolf_AM 30.11.19

Dennis_Richman
Is not advised,as har-Ki machine Franklin will remain,a physical model too,will be a Jedi just.Crashes and crashes are guaranteed!

S
Scrymmery 30.11.19

to change here: https://www.gtavicecity.ru/gta-5/mods/79041-change-personal-transport-characters.html
P. s you know what necropost, MB who looks more...

V
Vyacheslav Veretennikov 30.11.19

In fact you can't buy them another car, the opportunity developed not introduced
But
There is one interesting way to somehow diversify the game
Just download the mod on the car and install
Mod simply replaces the textures of the old car to the one you downloaded
Because he was doing almost the entire fleet in the game has changed on a real existing machine
Recommend

P
PAPKAmen 30.11.19

DisOtak
No, they will disappear if destroy(blow up, drown) and will not appear in garage(it only works with samoletami And turntables), but if you just lose this car( not destroying) it can be picked up at the impound lot , so I think if it were that simple then this wouldn't be here, something like this

R
Redel Reiz 30.11.19

Lightning.
Can.

i
iQrock 07.01.21

BoySKAyt
Go to the parking lot of confiscated vehicles, go to the garages, and there you will have a choice of which car you want to pick up. You choose. The doors open and you are charged $ 250

k
kemofull77 18.03.22

I changed
Tailgater to BMW a long time ago