3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LiamLinney 30.11.19 05:11 am

Is it possible to change the primary characters? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

For example I want to change the car Michael, so after each mission and on the mission he went on another and not on Ala Audi?
59 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lightninggg 30.11.19

Impossible.

B
BoySKAyt 30.11.19

And then I bought the car for 700 and it had disappeared although the thought will always be in the garage to appear)

E
Exiss 30.11.19

Tell me how to change personalnye cars at the heroes?? and how to open new hairstyles and clothes

d
dimka3991 30.11.19

Exiss
No way. Everything else is opened as it passes

B
BAHAHDP 30.11.19

Hairstyles and clothes like all immediately available, and the car in the workshops to be changed, improve as you progress through the opening.
What a stupid questions?

r
rus_Inversion 30.11.19

BAHAHDP
He means to change cars which is given to each hero to another, and that it was always available, and not to pick it up in the garage or on the penalty Parking lot. First, read the question carefully, and then insult the man in the stupidity of the questions.

E
Exiss 30.11.19

rus_Inversion
Well and how to do it?)))

r
rus_Inversion 30.11.19

Exiss
Honestly, I don't know. Maybe later there will be mod for this theme.

g
green_punk 30.11.19

This mod should be, mast HEV, it is strange that until now no one did... if it was Skyrim, I'd have long already so gash ...

_
_NIKzzz_ 30.11.19

Good day!
Play CEE miracle on the PC, in story mode. Very interested in the question how the main characters change personal vehicles, well,what if instead of Dodge for example I have selected the car spoils and marker on it hung. And what a shame somehow, vbuhali attendants in the car for 750к plus tuning and its quirky cops or someone else destroyed or worse... ran far and she has attached legs, and on the penalty Parking lot no. Generally help anyone how to do it, maybe some script or something else?
Thanks in advance)

p
pekabir 30.11.19

does

R
Rorschach1986 30.11.19

_NIKzzz_
wait for an improved EDITOR SEELOW THERE Like IN the EDITOR you CAN Change Toko not working

c
camelot.brs 30.11.19

tuning can only tune

A
AndrewMi 30.11.19

You can buy a car and put in the garage next to the house.

a
ashleyalicia 30.11.19

_NIKzzz_
will not a similar fashion - the game elementary the garage, can not break and you want one of those difficult that is, to rewrite the game again, put ScriptHookV_1.0.350.2 remember the location of the desired machine in the list and spawn each time you need

_
_NIKzzz_ 30.11.19

Thanks for the replies, sadly not a lot of... well... the game is still gorgeous))

S
SanKram 30.11.19

Take any car,drive to the Studio,tuningware.All you have it in the garage or near the house!

W
WWQ 30.11.19

To do it under a Persian icon, not yet, maybe in future patches it can only be stored in personal garages

D
DisOtak 30.11.19

You can use the machines, purchased over the phone. They do not disappear to nowhere. Markers for them, of course, would not hurt.

s
staffik 30.11.19

How to make the machine private transport ?

A single. In Internet store no gelika where to get how to make what would be missing ?