3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lookaway 30.11.19 05:13 am

What will be more profitable to buy PS4 or PC to 50 thousand rubles?

if you prefer to play geypade and consolez look gorgeous, you're not interested in modifications for games, etc., then what is the question?
110 Comments
Sort by:
E
EvgenyDMT 30.11.19

Andrey_1987
Of course Pitch!
Spoilerwarning will be)

l
lookaway 30.11.19

Andrey_1987
for 50K a sensible PC do not buy now

right now, few people sawing off the improved graphics on the PC. it is easier to score on optimization. look at the same comparisons gta5, for example, or the new homefront. the difference is insignificant.
any CD Project and someone else do an improved version, Yes, but there are some.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 30.11.19

lookaway
25 - 30K quietly going PC, which hardware is better or equal console. For 50K (well MB 55к) you can easily assemble a PC with i5 and GTX 970\analog from AMD and 8GB of RAM. For 1080p this config still for long enough.

A
ALCAB 30.11.19

Due to the fact that play rarely, then what's the point of buying a PC? Just to stand a dead weight and take up space. Therefore, it is better to take the Console on the gaming component Yon will lose nothing, and the free space in the apartment still win.

t
tesla707 30.11.19

With this budget, the PC will be weak, and a year or two ustart completely.
I think the Curling in this case is the best option. And as it is noticed to lay out 4 pieces for the game not necessarily, there are sales, there is a secondary market.

l
lookaway 30.11.19

xxDiabloNeroxx
970 is worth 25K ,and you say to take the whole PC for 25K? you to us not from a 2012 complaint?

Andrey_1987
see for yourself.
I'm not interested in console exclusives, I like to play the mouse, I often put fashion, I constantly minimize the game and do something else in parallel. for me less than 60 fps, it's slow mo. and I play mostly in multiplayer games where the controller will not cope with the speed, so to speak.
if all this is not about you, it would be advantageous to take the console, I think.

A
ALCAB 30.11.19

Andrey_1987
The more it remains the console and the money remaining after the purchase )

J
Jon Bekket 30.11.19

take ps4, take from GTA 5, Witcher 3 and Uncharted 4. More normal games is almost THERE!

t
tesla707 30.11.19

xxDiabloNeroxx
dreamer. Stone i5 17-20 pieces and your 970 25 and now, melachecca run - 2х8ГБ memory, SSD for system, and terabytes for others, the nurse adequate PSU to be pulled and the case is not the Chinese foil. Well, to monitor if the vehicle square, then for any change in shirokoformatnoy 1080p.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 30.11.19

Andrey_1987
Rather then a console because one game going a couple of months so take place, because the price will not hit the pocket. But I would wait PS 4,5, and there is little of the usual 4 in the pumpkin will turn. Although I personally would take a PC one figure, better graphics, good exclusives on consoles every year less and less.

A
ALCAB 30.11.19

Andrey_1987
Weird) Then, a successful purchase)

S
Samyy Schastlivyy 30.11.19

Andrey_1987
I would choose PC,because games on console are an average of 4-7 mowers,razorishsya to buy them.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 30.11.19

lookaway
Before answering it would be worth to carefully read my message and not to look through the first sentence.

v
vikpass 30.11.19

Andrey_1987
A) iron is not obsolete-it simply does not want to see on your computer and so on (can be a long grovel)
B) the console is the same PC,only with fewer features
C) if desired, and direct hands it is possible to optimize almost any game . I batman arkham knight was washed down to a comfortable 30fps
G) a bunch of offline shops in various novelties at a low price
D) to a PC is also possible to connect the gamepad
E) innovations on consoles not so much (only a few worthwhile games)
In General, take a PC and don't worry, and how to see the time and the money, take the console (if you want)

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 30.11.19

tesla707
970 from MSI is 23k, from other vendors can be found cheaper. To percent enough the most simple motherboard, no difference will not be because the system is not under acceleration, is AMD even in the drain circuit of the power bridge is heated so that the steak fry. The memory is the simplest you can take and not sweating won't make a difference. SSD and any increase in productivity does not, except that the MINIMUM fps will be higher for a few frames and load levels quickly.

M
Marksman1231 30.11.19

Car take, much more interesting than these PC and console. Maybe even what they will learn something useful.

A
AnTiDoTe993 30.11.19

Andrey_1987
man, for 40 to could not get the i3 6100 + 4gb 960, 8 GB operatives, housing normal for 4K, too this amount includes, motherboard for b150 or h170, power supply aerocool kcas 600w, what do you need to play 60 fps on ultra in almost all modern games?

t
tesla707 30.11.19

xxDiabloNeroxx wrote:
970 from MSI is 23k
2-5 thousand won't make a difference

xxDiabloNeroxx wrote:
The memory is the simplest you can get and no steam
and I do what is suggested? All sorts of dogs in General never consider.

xxDiabloNeroxx wrote:
SSD no performance boost does not give
you read what I wrote - SSD for the system!!! but not for games.

in any case - even the cheapest components will cost much more than 50 thousand
and what do you propose to raise over 30K - this is not comp. Prices with this stupid Putin the Crimean crisis has grown in 2 times and do not fall.

v
vikpass 30.11.19

Andrey_1987
Andrey_1987
Andrey_1987
Andrey_1987
Well, if you find a good build, before that you can not bring

M
Marksman1231 30.11.19

Andrey_1987
Why? It is possible to take the bowl in good condition for the money, and there are already not to play, because all activities on the basin and go)