3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lookaway 30.11.19 05:13 am

What will be more profitable to buy PS4 or PC to 50 thousand rubles?

if you prefer to play geypade and consolez look gorgeous, you're not interested in modifications for games, etc., then what is the question?
110 Comments
Sort by:
t
tesla707 30.11.19

AnTiDoTe993 wrote:
i3 6100 + 4gb 960
what else you need to play 60 fps on ultra in almost all modern games?
I'm a little off my chair from laughter fell))) dude you made my day!

S
Syahou Dun 30.11.19

Over 50K on avito it is possible to take i7 + 960, while on the other hand if a lot of money to buy an Xbox One and Destiny.

Why not PS4:
games on nextgene almost no or multiplatform,
a difference of 5 fps between Xbox one and PS4 you will see
Xbox has backwards compatibility - take it for a penny used CDs with the Xbox 360 and play games
- the coffin is cheaper
games on Xbox One cheaper than PS4
- Gold status cheaper PS+

l
lookaway 30.11.19

xxDiabloNeroxx wrote:
Before answering it would be worth to carefully read my message and not to look through the first sentence.
Yes, I do after your For 25 - 30K quietly going PC, which hardware is better or equal to the console could still not read.

t
tesla707 30.11.19

SAHO Dun wrote:
Why not PS4:
games on nextgene virtually no
open Wikipedia and read about the game on ps4.
games are not just for your Juan - all ekzy have Portnoy on PC or multiplatform.
Curling ekzov abound and they remain aksami, especially CU has a PS3, so ekzov 2 times more.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 30.11.19

tesla707
You're a guy like all the blind, reread what I wrote. I wrote about 50-55к, it's about 30K more. I'm the girl gathered the config i5 4670, MSI Z97 Gaming m7 MSI GTX 970 ME, RAM can't remember, but is not the cheapest, although not expensive. More on new good PSU remained the case. Cost 80k rubles, then the dollar under 80R was, and were collected not in the cheapest shop. Now the dollar 65R, some glands themselves are still cheaper. So quiet for such a config in the district 55к now can be collected. And Yes, Crimea have nothing to do with the price of oil promonitorte first and then speak.

A
AnTiDoTe993 30.11.19

Andrey_1987
and in your full 50K could not get the i5 6400, mother z170 and is 960 to take 380h, stone dispersed on the bus up to 4.8 on Spock

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 30.11.19

lookaway
It's really better not read it, because you don't believe that the console is slightly filed tax a10 from AMD. It is not difficult to calculate how much would cost such a system.

t
tesla707 30.11.19

xxDiabloNeroxx wrote:
You're a guy like all the blind, reread what I wrote.
are you an idiot or what? To understand what it can not what is written?
30 thousand is a shit comp, which offers damage AnTiDoTe993
50-55 is the same shit comp and 30
the average iron is well over 50

l
lookaway 30.11.19

xxDiabloNeroxx
1. why are you her friend got such a motherboard, if the processor without an index?
2. you compare the characteristics of the iron. and you need to compare the actual results in games. and they are only on top-end systems, you can get stable 60 fps with the same level of graphics that consoles. and each time the situation is getting worse and worse. Hitman, quantum, what else is there?

T
Trestan 30.11.19

tesla707
Calm right now on regarde gathered sistemku for 50K with i5 and 970 msi + 8 operatives, but without Monica, but this will suffice for the eyes for a couple of years to play on ultra +/- and 1080p. Another issue where you reside, if in Moscow, then quietly going to. Too lazy to throw the link, if interested you straight to their website, most or some of the normal prices in town

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 30.11.19

tesla707
In comparison with the console is that the build that he suggested will give significantly more frames at higher graphics settings in FHD. There is a topic about what is better to buy and about + and -, not about how much top-end PC to play in 4K on ultra with 60 fps.

l
lookaway 30.11.19

Trestan
Redguard generally good prices. and without it in Moscow it is possible to collect the pieces from Craigslist. will be even cheaper. the problem is that not all live in Moscow.
and 8 GB is not enough. 12 at least.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 30.11.19

lookaway
Then the body was taken from the transparent wall to illuminate, the person wanted prettiness, and therefore overpaid. Make sense to discuss it not see, I said this in order to be clear that with a simple motherboard, RAM etc you can meet in the 50-55к.

P
Podvipodvertov 30.11.19

My friend has one, he bought himself a PS4. Two months on the strength of it was used, was horrified by the price of games, some hits and play AAA grade price comes to 4999 rubles per game!
You sick or what guys? I took the phone with a large touch screen from Samsung company, I was happy with it all. Clear communication, everything is heard well, bright display, 4G, Internet, photo, video, toys support, of course graphiste will not pull, but for the ones I have PC. I took it in the shop for 3999 rubles, a year go, works perfectly, will change only if breaks down. And it is 3999 rubles, the phone!!! What should be kritiny to take the game for 4999 rubles? The game can be completed in a couple of days and forget?
All my life I sit on PC, I like them and throughout the suit. Bought it before the crisis at the end of 2014 for 80,000 rubles, now it costs 115000, shops in the city again for the interest it collected that much left. Money on the game do not spend almost any free torrent, or offline activation for 100-250 rubles, I'm in one trip to the store and spend more. So my choice is obvious.
So, this friend of mine, after reviewing the prices, he sold his PS4 for that added bit of money and took from the hands of a decent PC on Craigslist. Now, he is with them and happy with everything, all the toys work, as I either shakes or activation for a small amount.
It is certainly possible for the PS4 to stir with sales, accounts, change, etc. But this one troubles me all don't need me and its enough. I want to come home, turn on PC, to swing the game and play without problems right then and there, without all the legwork and movements in search of something, somewhere, for someone.
And yet, behind the monitor I just sit on the Internet. Playing on the plasma hanging on the wall in front of the sofa, and all this on a PC as I do it I'll ask the console gamers? I have a HDMI cable connected from the system unit to the TV, there is wireless keyboard and mouse, without batteries with batteries that are charged per night. Still have wireless computer gamepad in the style of XBOX 360 out of all the gamepads I he liked. Here is come home, jump on the couch and comfortably play all the latest games with good graphics.

T
Trestan 30.11.19

lookaway
12 finally not an option, here or 2x8 or 2x4 or just 1x8 gigs, and expensive memory can be sensitive and throw to idelete 16 then certainly for the eyes

l
lookaway 30.11.19

Trestan
turned 66 220. if I was collecting now, it would have been my minimum set for 2016. (with motherboard and PSU can be pomudrit, I quickly jabbed, I fear that the mother for 4690К with a stronger need).
it does not include the cooler on the CPU and a couple fans in the case.
Spoiler

A
AnTiDoTe993 30.11.19

lookaway
unit expensive pzdts -3K quietly, SSD not required, in the end, 60K, and percent OEM, no cooler included, another 1K-1.5 K plus

l
lookaway 30.11.19

AnTiDoTe993
over 3K Chinese garbage, which KDP 10%? no, thank you.
by the way, the Corsair 650 is worth 8 cents. so I godly took.

percent so the OEM selected.

A
AnTiDoTe993 30.11.19

lookaway
aerosol with a certificate 80 plus bronze stuff? clear panyatna... which means percent so the OEM selected? uncle are you going percent without ogladania juzat? you're a fool?

p
pekabir 30.11.19

PC for 50K will be about the same grafon(shit on medium settings with dips to 30фпс) issue, and even better. the findings do it yourself