3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 01.12.19 02:38 am

I don't understand what's going on! This is the best Resident ever! (Resident Evil 7)

Are almost at the end of the game. To say that I am impressed is nothing to say. Bringing back the classic gameplay, is fantastic. But, suddenly, in resident Evil appeared thrilling plot!

I think no one will argue that the story in resident Evil has always been schematic, and the game itself was conceived as a parody of B-movie. But in this part of the plot suddenly surprised! I would never have thought when I sat down at the game that in the end I will feel sorry for the homeless-maniacs of the famous trailer! But the fact remains...

Before the game there was news that the story the game writes one of the authors of the game Spec Ops: The Line. Well, that's really helpful. KAPKA did not regret that he had invited this man. Gorgeous. Just gorgeous! By far the best horror of the year!
66 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 01.12.19

Okay , okay calm down , the best resident , best ... wear the shirt

N
Nemezis 01.12.19

Yes, I shit you miserable. I wrote a review so people who are interested in meaningful narrative, not bangs Leon and look-look at it through the lasers jumped AAAA, knew that their RE7 nirazu not disappoint. This is a great game that deserves high sales and that it was equal to other developers.

Before the release I poured a mud game, but CAPCOM surprised, really surprised. A great way to start the year!

R
RGC 01.12.19

Nemesis
By the way, was also caught myself thinking that the Bakers I really feel sorry for. One thing I do not understand what kind of cutscene was with Jack when he said they say we're not hurt, save our family. This Ethan has priklyuchilos or I do not understand?
About the commentators are right, that hammer in a bolt on all sorts of foolish.

B
Bakibi 01.12.19

How many people, so many opinions.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 01.12.19

For me personally, the Resident was interesting because of the cooperative, and the best I think 5 part. 7ую now looked at the videos - looks interesting, but drawn to a few passages, and then forgotten. So I'm not happy that it is made the series. Would have been a separate game, that just fine. And so, somewhat disappointed, walked away from the coop.

h
hyper1 01.12.19

Nemesis
in any case, you cannot take an example from the scripting games. here alien isolasion a good example of how to make games.
here's a look
even though I hate that gagatuna ,but he said that's right about the resident

N
Nemezis 01.12.19

RGC
I understand that they sometimes have moments of enlightenment, may Evelyn was distracted by something. And just at this moment Jack and talked to Ethan.

o
omskcity 01.12.19

From Resident Evil here only the name of marketing, and is a separate independent game.

s
saa0891 01.12.19

To the RE series is in General has very little respect,which of course is actually very sad,as a separate game is quite interesting (although, again, the game is full of faults,there is absolutely no variety of enemies (in fact we have only one monster throughout the game) with the bosses, too strained,no interesting and challenging puzzles,locations, too little),as part of the RE did not roll,I'm honestly very disappointed.

N
Nemezis 01.12.19

saa0891
I am also very sorry that there will be favorite characters, and some scuzzy homeless, but the game is so addictive that I became just do not care. Gameplay - the one you've been waiting for and the plot - at once, finally not a fucking crap with schematic characters, whose existence just need to die a heroic death, and clichéd idiots obkolovshiesya mutagens and wanting to rule the world. Everything is in its place. The script is very good.

And such a thing as a variety of enemies, I do not bother, if this uniformity is justified by the plot. On the contrary, more than any creatures, the more disparate and less cohesive think the game. It's not a fantasy world with a bunch of bosses, events occur in our world.

R
RGC 01.12.19

Nemesis
Do you think that it really happened when Jack dragged Ethan into the main house? Just Ethan was in a semiconscious state, but towards the end of the game remember that?

s
saa0891 01.12.19

Nemesis wrote:
Gameplay - the same one we've all been waiting for
Did you ever read the impression of people,for all of you that say it is not necessary,I personally was waiting for the other,not counting those flaws that I mentioned above.

Nemesis wrote:
And such a thing as a variety of enemies, I do not bother, if this uniformity is justified by the plot. On the contrary, more than any creatures, the more disparate and less cohesive think the game.
If you like uniformity then you can only sympathize,but if the developer cannot create the whole picture it only shows his lack of professionalism.

Nemesis wrote:
It's not a fantasy world with a bunch of bosses, events occur in our world.
In this is one reason why it's not part of the RE,the fantasy world you are of course completely out of place dragged,but zombies,biological weapons, laboratories,corporations have always been part of the series.

N
Nemezis 01.12.19

I see the classic gameplay. And I see comments that it is not a Resident. Ie my eyes lying? Or the players are idiots who don't know what I want?

Let's find out what the Resident. Zombies? Recognizable characters? Well, that's for Re6 was the zombies, and a bunch of heroes. What? Players are still whining that it's not a Resident, and shit. That series should return to our roots. Conclusion? Not a zombie was done by the Resident Resident, and the measured gameplay, finding clues, unraveling the mysteries of the next biography. And here's this gameplay is implemented in this game. But again there are those who yell that the Resident is not the same. Well this will never please everyone, of haters gon Haight, the flag in their hands.

And half otpisyvayas not bought the game, and passed it on YouTube. I watched some streams, once passed a certain point. It's just a nightmare! Streamers laughing, talking, nichrome not visiting turn away from important events - it's awful! Watch horror stream is not to respect themselves. Even if player skill plays silently - he still can't convey the feeling of anxiety that you experience while in the game ITSELF! Adequacy of what we can expect from people who just watched the game as a movie? And I'm sure most of those here.

f
fOXY9 01.12.19

Nemesis
The game has something from the classics, but that doesn't change the fact that the point of the developer so badly crushed that he was trying to please everyone. Then Outlast, F. E. A. R. , and also at the end of the game we see all recognizable, captain? buffoon RE6.
Plus in the game I saw a variety of opponents. How many are there? on the fingers of one hand can be counted.
Puzzles in the game so as not. Twist the figure to make a shadow it's not a puzzle.

s
saa0891 01.12.19

Nemesis wrote:
I see the classic gameplay.
I'm happy for you.

Nemesis wrote:
And I see comments that it is not a Resident. Ie my eyes lying? Or the players are idiots who don't know what I want?
Over all I will not say (although you do not mind that people say that this is not the RE),for myself I already wrote.

Nemesis wrote:
Well, that's for Re6 was the zombies, and a bunch of heroes. What? Players are still whining that it's not a Resident, and shit
RE6 just much more relevant to the series than the seventh part,just scolded her for a very large number of action Ala code,but I will say for myself I was not so disappointed as from the seventh part (although they perceived the sixth part is very ambiguous,I think you and my impressions have read),but at least there didn't have those shortcomings that I mentioned above.

N
Nemezis 01.12.19

fOXY9
Okay, so which of the classic Resident was not sutanon at the end? This is the most that neither is a classic formula!
And Outlast isn't well at all. I was afraid that it would be Outlast, but they're not. Similar elements don't make one game another. And we both agree that Bioshok similar to Outlast, the view from the eyes you know!

saa0891
Well, you say for Re6 has more relevance to the series. Why? What he has in common with the classic series, besides heroes? Nothing at all.

Whereas in РЕ7 General all - one universe, same gameplay, same monsters. But no, it is NOT a RESIDENT and all! I see a white wall, and you're telling me no, that black wall and that's it!

By the way! What a bunch of bakers has more right to be called a zombie than the classic RE zombies. Because they in fact were not zombies, but infected. But the Bakers - it ZOMBIES, as their mind control.

s
saa0891 01.12.19

Nemesis wrote:
Well, you say for Re6 has more relevance to the series. Why? What he has in common with the classic series, besides heroes? Nothing at all.
I'm not going to argue on this subject,all written above.

Nemesis wrote:
Whereas in РЕ7 General all - one universe, same gameplay, same monsters. But no, it is NOT a RESIDENT and all! I see a white wall, and you're telling me no, that black wall and that's it!
A completely different universe,which cover those monsters,not even the classic zombie (with the same success it was possible to add to pokemon),I do not say that even in the first RE was more variety of enemies,even a chip in the game menu when a sinister voice spoke the name, and it is not done,there is no interesting and challenging puzzles,then why did the particular being Outlast and FEAR instead of promoting a classic RE.Actually, I brought enough arguments why this is not perceived as a RE,what I write is not for everyone but only for themselves,continue to argue not see the point,you like RE7 I'm happy for you,I personally was waiting for the other.What I'm not saying the game is shit,but on the contrary made quite atmospheric,but it's not RE.

N
Nemezis 01.12.19

saa0891
Well, here are your words: zombies,biological weapons, laboratories,corporations have always been part of the series

This is not present in РЕ7?

Ah Yes, the ominous voice didn't! Adequate reason to smear the gorgeous game. Pohren that returned almost all of the classic gameplay, which is so much asked!

To understand why being FAIR I can, and where you here saw Outlast? In Outlast we shot and craftily ammo? Che for delirium?

PS. Last question: you played yourself or on YouTube?

E
Er1sh 01.12.19

Pretty good game. But certainly not the best Resident Evil. Yes, the atmosphere is annoying, a good plot, and the dialogue is on the level of 2016. All quite bearable, but... It's not Resident Evil. Maybe half, but no. If not is under the famous brand and fame by Capcom, the game is not paid. The game is average. Finished in 7.5 hours, collecting all the achievements. The ending completely changes the view. The finale is almost nonsense. How?