3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 01.12.19 02:38 am

I don't understand what's going on! This is the best Resident ever! (Resident Evil 7)

Are almost at the end of the game. To say that I am impressed is nothing to say. Bringing back the classic gameplay, is fantastic. But, suddenly, in resident Evil appeared thrilling plot!

I think no one will argue that the story in resident Evil has always been schematic, and the game itself was conceived as a parody of B-movie. But in this part of the plot suddenly surprised! I would never have thought when I sat down at the game that in the end I will feel sorry for the homeless-maniacs of the famous trailer! But the fact remains...

Before the game there was news that the story the game writes one of the authors of the game Spec Ops: The Line. Well, that's really helpful. KAPKA did not regret that he had invited this man. Gorgeous. Just gorgeous! By far the best horror of the year!
66 Comments
Sort by:
s
shhelkun 01.12.19

good game , dumb a good game

V
Vasiliy Vinokurov 01.12.19

Nemesis
support you fully. Just now is the mainstream - obgadit everything. The game is really shadowrise!!!!!

N
Nemezis 01.12.19

Fei Fong wrote:
you the right to call all poor and no one gave..
I'm sorry, but first began to call me. Look at the comments immediately below mine. You mean to call is impossible, and you to mock you?

Fei Fong wrote:
you justify what he is bad for 2006?
I justified:
In RE4 was missing quests, looking for clues, the gameplay was shuternym, instead of zombies - stupid ganados, there is no single classic monster, liquor, Ripper or hunter, or one of the Corporation (by the way, it is their lack of higher reproached РЕ7), and only a mad Templar
RE4 is a good game, but a lousy Resident, as we lost almost all chips series, except grass, and the gameplay was sutanon with not even a real weapon. What to say in the game about biograthy the boss is a stone statue! It's just a shame!

Fei Fong wrote:
RE franchise but this is not so, the game show where the plot should...
That's why РЕ7 and cool - for the first time there is almost not treshovy, and twisted plot with good twists.

F
Fei Fong 01.12.19

Nemesis is Fine) to each his own.. everyone has their own opinion.. I've personally the game is not in the pearl.. As such I expected more.. is that the atmosphere a little hooked.. but short story is Yes and no hint of the old... Oh where is the game industry))) again my opinion..
tehan09
Yes 6th rezik standards. but he is far from a good genre RE again to each his own.. personally when I passed Chris on the pier at the end of the game blew.. for me aprella this Suite in the type of battles or call of duty.. and angry all the time off the floor for 10-20 rounds to make. and twist arms here and there due to the lack of ammo.. again monsters is especially for Chris is fantastic.. quick. and really like Caldo play.. again Leon for the company rules. zoomback) and Helenka normal this particular buffoon.. but.. I don't know what achieve Kapka.. but something they stir up.. a Good last out revelations 2 I went 3 times.. it is a bit short sorry for that. 4 episode for an hour(again, how they play).. Oh would make a Prequel with all the Persians... or the 2nd rezik pereizdanie..

s
smirleha 01.12.19

Stop arguing,the taste and color of comrades there.

E
Er1sh 01.12.19

Nemesis
Your whole review is a complete subjectivism!

l
lokkie 01.12.19

what is the plot of the game says one of the authors of the game Spec Ops: The Line.
Right, I was wondering where it is.. ))
In General, stir up the mushrooms from Last of AZ.. and glitches from Special Ops. And they do not tally exactly with each other.
It seems to have infected these mushrooms.. and on the other hand it's inspired by Evelina. I mean it was not cut off hands, monsters, etc.. this is all the glitches.
As between themselves fit, known only to the Japs. Grass is strong on houseme, it has long been known. ))

F
Fei Fong 01.12.19

lokkie
yeah and then the dude some. I Redfield haahahahaha

D
DwayneHicks 01.12.19

Nemesis
Hammer the bolt bro. As burns, the space Marines will tell you. Two days ago, I launched 1 first RE on PS1 plump. To refresh so to speak the memories. What? The same slow gameplay...shuffling and lowing like cows,zombies, volegno wandering to the meeting. Death from the three bites in the neck. Well,the dog was,the ravens,Yes, that damn snake. Etc. But the gameplay is adjusted. And in many ways it was a puzzle with keys and zagadki,with a permanent trip to the mailbox because pissing of cells in inventory, only 6 ( Yes,without the possibility of extension). But these lyrics all need. All of this...there is 7 re. Few types of enemies whine. This is logical,rank-and-file enemies are the victims of a home Baker turned. What everyone wanted? It is not clear. Baker..a kind of Nemesis conditional. Savroli,film spice saves, keys,running around the house with precise action,the relationship with the bioweapon and subtle intrigue are all present. Here's an example that I waited and got it. But people, as always, will not please. Yes, perspective has changed,but semercov added cheap some where. But is the mainstream,cliché let. To hell with it. But the series 21 years on the second. And she just had to make these maneuvers in order to pace with the time to go at least a little bit. Newpage let the first run,and then zvizdyat about it was a horror and now supposedly no. It was a horror for old men...and then only because they 10 years old. PS series mark tightly. All except outbrake held and portable versions.

K
Kirpidon 01.12.19

Not arguing, overall I liked the game, but....if I didn't know her name and didn't read any references to a resident, you would never catch that in rezik play xD. And a bit short...

B
BioGen 01.12.19

By far the best horror of the year!

k
kompozitor8888 01.12.19

Guys, can anyone advise? On computer, 4GB of RAM, and a resident 7 requires 8GB and in the process significantly slows. Can that be done? Thank you

G
Get Ohotnik 01.12.19

kompozitor8888
Yes, you can. To purchase a new PC.

k
kompozitor8888 01.12.19

Get Hunter
I understand that it is not necessary to search difficult ways)) But still does not exist symptomatic methods, other than buying new parts?

V
VaLiDoL36 01.12.19

DwayneHicks
You're damn right!
Everyone who started with the first 3 parts understand 7

v
virusan1804 01.12.19

to call the game bad just because it's your longer rezik??why can't developed in my franchise to tell a different story,and to do so efficiently.the gameplay went back to the first part,Yes, horror is more than the last three parts.

S
ShadowM88 01.12.19

very strange that no sinister voices in the new game.although this is a numbered piece!

L
Litr Piva 01.12.19

Fully support. The game is gorgeous. Up to 2 hours of the night passed by, could not put it down)
I've been playing all residents. Played in part 4, in 5ую, 6ую, revelers. I only played because a friend advised. But I was not very interested)
7 but part of the incredibly went.
I think I zaminusyat, because here plus haters of this game and less people who liked the game. But I wrote this comment to support you and to tell people that the game is good)
The main thing is not to evaluate it through the prism of oldforest and not play in it on YouTube.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 01.12.19

Litr Piva
Fuck them! It's part of at times better than the previous one, where the terrible camera view, what is not very comfortable and wooden, the dialogue awkward. He previous went through the power. The new part beside the fact that has a great optimization and atmosphere that only is! What can be better when you pass it the second time on 4k with a great fps, in the dark, with the lights off, headphones in, music is included on all cylinders in the 3d glasses for the whole night with beer)))
Now pass the second part of Outlast! Even more deadly horror!!!!!!!) Suggest!

Z
Zombieller 01.12.19

Here Mr. Nemesis that's right all laid out, this is the classic RE-adjusted just to the camera, that it so red? people are really blind. I even did not play in the trilogy at the time, tried to just remaster the first one that was unable to master. And here with the first seven hours produces the same gameplay and the same details that was in the first part, then even Sherlock don't need to be. Where are all the whiners oldfagi who condemned 5 and 6 for the abundant ekshon and prayed to the gods to return to the classics? but there they are minus in all.
- D first-person! Yes, how dare! not CANON! (sarcasm)