3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 01.12.19 02:38 am

I don't understand what's going on! This is the best Resident ever! (Resident Evil 7)

Are almost at the end of the game. To say that I am impressed is nothing to say. Bringing back the classic gameplay, is fantastic. But, suddenly, in resident Evil appeared thrilling plot!

I think no one will argue that the story in resident Evil has always been schematic, and the game itself was conceived as a parody of B-movie. But in this part of the plot suddenly surprised! I would never have thought when I sat down at the game that in the end I will feel sorry for the homeless-maniacs of the famous trailer! But the fact remains...

Before the game there was news that the story the game writes one of the authors of the game Spec Ops: The Line. Well, that's really helpful. KAPKA did not regret that he had invited this man. Gorgeous. Just gorgeous! By far the best horror of the year!
66 Comments
Sort by:
E
Er1sh 01.12.19

Nemesis
About the game you just have pogorechilsya.

f
fOXY9 01.12.19

Nemesis

zombie bioweapon, laboratories,corporations have always been part of the series

This is not present in РЕ7?
No Zombies, Corporation, laboratories.
There are only Infected (reference) e-001 and its derivatives.

Diversity there are no enemies, as I wrote above. No dogs, no snakes, no crows (there is a 1 in the microwave), hunters no, Lizunov no, Zombies are not.
Okay will specially count the enemies of RE7 for you.
Type 1 mold that goes.
Type 2 mold which runs on all fours (like a slime)
Type 3 mold whose right hand is a sword
Type 4 large floater who pukes
Type 4.5 okay, Okay, bees, spiders, scolopendras.

A family of bakers, I'll go, OK?

M
Macero 01.12.19

This is the worst resident of all,to little to enjoy this game in it to play in VR

N
Nemezis 01.12.19

Nintendim
OK, with the best Resident I can and got excited. But after that trestini, that we were fed in 4/5/6 parts of the seizure of the US and the world, is a return to local problem just like a breath of fresh air.

Returned a local scale
Returned locations-mazes
Returned search items and secrets
Returned the chests
Returned typewriters
Returned to craft ammo
Back gameplay
On the original even the watch with the wasps reminds
Plus one of the best scripts in the series.

But the game is not the Resident!

S
Slipnot6 01.12.19

Nemesis
Nothing you 4 fifth drove, Oh nothing...

k
kc5 01.12.19

But by the standards of normal games is still a resident... Maybe a little less than a resident but nevertheless

V
Vasek Vasekk 01.12.19

A
Alamut95 01.12.19

Nemesis wrote:
This is the best Resident ever!
Spoiler

P
Posledovatel uzhe ne tot 01.12.19

Vasek Vasekk
exactly, the default is Anton

N
Nemezis 01.12.19

Slipnot6
Why in vain? The plot in 4-ke with the US capture of a Spanish feudal Lord is not treatin?

In RE4 was missing quests, looking for clues, the gameplay was shuternym, instead of zombies - stupid ganados, there is no single classic monster, liquor, Ripper or hunter, or one of the Corporation (by the way, it is their lack of higher reproached РЕ7), and only a mad Templar, but RE4 is a real RE, because there is bangs Leon! And РЕ7 returned almost all the classics, provided a great storyline, the setting, but he's not a Resident! Ahaha, even burn.

It is significant that the Incentive, where players are in the game yourself - assessment 88%, and this at a time when AAA games to pull even at 58 fps. And on the Playground, where all were playing in YouTube, looking miserable streams with high brightness, - sling mud. You don't know how messed up depriving yourself of a heap of emotions from one of the best games 2017

R
Rottan 01.12.19

Nemesis, Gennady Abramov
A thankless task anyone to explain anything here. No one. ))) Well, almost nobody. Here, what is Tyranny to heaven erected, and the Resident will smear. )))

S
Slipnot6 01.12.19

Nemesis
I do not deny your judgments that the seventh part of the game, but the fourth touch is not necessary, encroach on the sacred. I can only say that the new resident has made me the same impression as at the time the 4-th. This is enough for me.

f
fox345 01.12.19

Slipnot6
to argue makes no sense. everyone has their own tastes. and not please everyone. but the fact that the game caused the same controversy as not the old fallout. it is also good. no one is indifferent. personally, I was most enjoying the series resident evil, playing the 4th and 5th. part. but again everyone has different tastes. and in 7-ke the most disappointing meager variety of enemies. and so given to wander and shoot enough (in the end). in General, the 4-minus. besides 6-Oh, other parts as for me inferior.

F
Fei Fong 01.12.19

Dear Nemesis.. you expressed your opinion.. but you are right to call all poor and no one gave you.. shavali product for 6 hours passing.. the plot is cool? I do not think about this series of games.. графикf only taxis in this game and then the bellboy genre... the Mechanics as such does not have.. the gun shoots like a toy.. no recoil and the sight is lame.. ABOUT 4 Resident again. do not think that you are smarter than everyone.. 4th resident the highest estimates of Francisci RE and the best how many opinion.. you justify what he is bad for 2006? or 05. justify..)) breccia nonsense... There you go to the village and you cut the way and all the waste.. it is a feature of the plot of RE4. And Then run and hide under the guise of handles.. FEAR the worse... Unfortunately the Series ended RE revelations 2 on there and then the story will be better. So... anyway RE franchise but this is not so where the game show story have to... Final Fantasy and a bunch of old games on the PS 1. 1998-2000 mainly from squaresoft.. that's where the story and the first prodenia you're part of only you will understand. The same Metal Gear 5 The Phantom Pain. the last that is for sure.. all oluwale.. and oluwale those who have not played the 1st 2nd 3rd 4th part... so Here is my opinion..
ps/ about the classic gameplay? ahem where is he here if the classic view from 1st person.. what part of RE you handles to shut the monster... justify?.. and the view from 1st person seems to have been in 1одной part of the RE which is on the Wii came out... and what part of RE you need to run and hide from enemies?. This game is in no way related to the old and previous RE .. what do your reproaches she better 4-5-6 part of the RE?if the mixture another at all. the same what to compare. Action and Shooter.. And the fact that it is named in honor of the Franchise then this is the product and on the fence was written.... you know..

C
CreMat0ry 01.12.19

This is the best Resident ever! aceponate

R
Rachel Potato Face 01.12.19

Hmm, then lit srach you what job to do?

F
Fei Fong 01.12.19

Rachel Potato Face
The author of the theme. created it) expressed his opinion.. he justified what th. and he's saying all the poor)) okay it. so he also compares the match with the lighter. and trying to be funny penis.. eh

F
Fei Fong 01.12.19

Nemesis
Sales in wikipedysta you write)
The game will unfold in the fictional town of Dali (eng. Dulvey), Louisiana. The main character, Ethan, goes in search of the missing spouse. The search leads him to an abandoned mansion.

The game itself though has no direct ties with the previous parts, will be a continuation of the previous games in the series. We also know that the key to what is happening in the game is associated with her name, where she first used her Japanese and American titles — Resident Evil and Biohazard.
This is the best RESIDENT PEVILL 7

R
Rachel Potato Face 01.12.19

Fei Fong
Judging by the comments of the author, it is useless to prove anything and argue.

t
tehan09 01.12.19

And I liked RE6, and crap it is not clear that what the far-fetched claims, has slipped into action, you want horror, you might think in the first part it was a lot, was frightening screamers for the first time in all the parts and nothing more. But people did not like the four campaigns, seven main characters, the scale, scope and variety of locations, super bosses, two and a half hour cut-scenes, albeit in kintz console gamers play and what we want? RE7? This stub has the right to life as a spin-off for 600 rubles, and not just another number part.