3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Komodo Saurian 01.12.19 09:43 pm

Impressions from the full version (Metro 2033: Redux) (Metro 2033)

Release date: End of August.

Trailer:

For those who have the incentive Metro 2033 receive a 50% discount on the M2033 Redux and 25% for the whole set.

For those who have the incentive Last Light receive a 50% discount on the MLL Redux and 25% for the whole set.

Who both, respectively, a 50% discount on everything.

The estimated price of the kit at the moment - $24
50 Comments
Sort by:
K
Komodo Saurian 01.12.19

Released a release trailer, the game will be available on the 29th for Europe and the CIS:

M
Morfine 01.12.19

Game on torrents already.

S
Spartacus1971 01.12.19

How is it different from the original,except the graphics,there's a new mission?

D
DarioGlenn 01.12.19

It's not Artem? Found in the house with the ghosts of two children in Metro 2033 Redux. Mission Dead City, the task to find Bourbon.

D
DarioGlenn 01.12.19

Played recently in the normal Metro 2033, but Metro 2033 Redux hooked hard. The music changed hiding places, the dialogues,locations, beasts, NPCs extraordinary, even the ice on the buildings looks nice, not to mention the new cut scenes. Glad I added a lot of chips with the galleries and challenges to peace stations. The atmosphere for me was much darker, especially frequent meetings with the ghosts in the recesses and tragic music. By the way, Artem spoke Russian at some point (overheating arrange a bastard) and Anna with her son Artem to the main menu pleased. Overall not regretted that bought.

-
-Al-ex- 01.12.19

Well, at least optimize added. Previously, high was 40 fps, and now 50-60 fps.

a
ant7_62 01.12.19

people, and different than something Metro 2033 - Redux Metro: Last Light - Redux???

T
Trevor Phillips 01.12.19

ant7_62
different games
2033 is the first part and Last Light a sequel. Redux is a re-release old games with better graphics and other buns

S
Spartacus1971 01.12.19

I did not understand,it's a new or old game just with improved graphics?

T
Termibus 01.12.19

Added a lot. Where the mission has increased. Somewhere a few levels from the original glued one. But yeah, pleased. Stealth is the same corrected. And most of all liked the appearance of the spiders. Honestly, in the last light I hated them and when they jumped a little Kondraty not enough)
PS. Played on the pirates, because the originals are already there, but will be a discount take for respect to the developers.

D
DarioGlenn 01.12.19

FANMetro
Where did YOU sleep? If you have an old Metro part of the incentive, will receive a 50% discount. I'm not sure why)

L
Lisstoman 01.12.19

Spiders generally wildly Desmarest . And in the game saw no change.( only in the first mission, the glare from the moon)

R
Ryazancev 01.12.19

I have frieze this game, and Freesat all Stalkers and other shit that the Ukrainian Studio. Not a single game without glitches they have not released! Their Engine is just crap.

s
saa0891 01.12.19

Ryazancev

I have frieze this game, and Freesat all Stalkers and other shit that the Ukrainian Studio. Not a single game without glitches they have not released! Their Engine is just crap.

Studio different and different engines.

V
Vinni-Pukh 01.12.19

Ryazancev
You just have a shit pitch, renew.

A
Aleksandr1398 01.12.19

FANMetro
Light a little better. And in the first metro Arlozorov in D-6 was replaced on spiders(((

O
Olmer159 01.12.19

decided to pull the torrent to see what's what in principle I liked it. as the first part processed in the original still on the surface was not very nice to say so here you can see I tried it is clear that for PC clealy for show TC worked for release on next gen,redux LL hardly going to download from torrents or to take the incentive but the 2033 Redux for the sale will gain steam. the only negative 2033 which was in the original remained in the movie redux of the ending of missile fire hive black as was of poor quality and left. I'm really hoping that the movie in the end will render hd to make it look high quality.

L
LANKG 01.12.19

great game

D
DarioGlenn 01.12.19

FANMetro
Metro 2033 Redux was full and glad I bought it. But Last Light has flown by because I saw there was nothing. I am glad that the optimization is great, but nothing more

D
DarioGlenn 01.12.19

Denis-Amkar
Hoped for the same. But the Soundtrack is good, the ending is just great. Long played in the old version, I don't remember if I heard it there or not. But still download Sound necessary)