3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Komodo Saurian 01.12.19 09:43 pm

Impressions from the full version (Metro 2033: Redux) (Metro 2033)

Release date: End of August.

Trailer:

For those who have the incentive Metro 2033 receive a 50% discount on the M2033 Redux and 25% for the whole set.

For those who have the incentive Last Light receive a 50% discount on the MLL Redux and 25% for the whole set.

Who both, respectively, a 50% discount on everything.

The estimated price of the kit at the moment - $24
50 Comments
Sort by:
-
---Dimon--- 01.12.19

I have a little podlagivaet the mouse when driving visible podragivanija(((

O
Oleg Petuhov 01.12.19

One word Trash all these Redux!! The old version of these masterpieces was better but right now around bald swollen clones go models of women before they were tired of the hard life and older age seemed but right now razrisovany daubed ugh and the atmosphere is something left and something music in General in some places the atmosphere is just ruining it! the book all turned even worse than in older versions that the developers satalite to you this new masterpiece you know you where!!

D
Dmitriy74 01.12.19

Yeah, and the money to pay? Well made as the Ray of hope and????

A
Aleksandr Sviridov 01.12.19

played, looked, but did not understand one thing, buying armor which was in the normal metro 2033 no more? in the mission at the Kuznetsk bridge not found a seller of armor. removed or moved?

T
THE FATE OF ALL FOOLS 01.12.19

Alexander Sviridov
This feature was removed, Yes.

Pre-order the Incentive in May and month. Wait, happy.
Redux 2033 great reissued, was a pleasure.

What about Redux Last light... Well, it made no sense at all. A couple of new punches, safes and well, maybe the graphics tweaked. Both did not play on ultra settings; the PC does not pull. But the picture is very beautiful on a tall, slightly blurry, but somehow even nicer :). Optimization is also great.
Happy in General.

d
demon 33250 01.12.19

th game made? what the hell are bonus barrels do not have , where did buy armor? what the fuck the game fuck up

A
Anatoly1977 01.12.19

Simplified the game , in my opinion. And ,Yes, buying armor is gone, the fight with the tank too...

D
DarioGlenn 01.12.19

Alexander Sviridov
Removed because there are 2 game modes, survival and Spartan here and think.

a
anzip 01.12.19

appeared in 2033 keys for safes

m
maximilian7908 01.12.19

AI was stupid, so stupid and remained stupid characters around in the same places, not to head lift Yes ceiling lighting, so no, will wander like a zombie, like goats on a string........and one more thing: to kill parajka of cartridges to produce, and with a knife to kill easily, no matter which body part you Alissa

a
atmaROZ 01.12.19

Metro Redux vs Metro 2033 - comparison charts
http://www.igromania.ru/videomania/235970/

B
Brokenstern 01.12.19

5 fps, very funny.

k
kasak 01.12.19

I think that the changes in the graph do not deserve 500 rubles! put pirates

a
atmaROZ 01.12.19

Changed the sound of Vintar and killed everything.
The shooting itself was full of fluff and feels, not only in terms of voice acting.
Compared starting turns both versions of the game, the initial stealth mission in Chapter 4 War: front Line (coming to the front in the trunk of a car).

Spoiler-Where is the fire, singing spitting out of the barrel, where the setting, shutter clank, shooter praise.
-Killed all semplirovannyh bunch, spoofing songs of Vintar - a crappy sound...(

a
alexandr082784 01.12.19

A great reissue,just gorgeous. Was pleased with the original two times,probably under impression of the book. And the last light was held too. Now I bought the redux re-release and play again and I wonder if for the first time. The game changed significantly and looks simply excellently solved. The detail and amount of small parts is simply amazing. Atmosfernosti at the same high level and maybe even higher. A lot of small things that make the game more interesting and exciting. I think developers of shooters should take an example from metro,especially those who developed the latest cod aw they sure have a lot to learn from this example.

z
zoomukc 01.12.19

Back in 2010 I noticed. Online all is silent. Did you notice that the size of the items, weapons, cars, NPC and GG are not correspond to the reality? The most striking example is the children's size of the Kalash. When the NPC. wear it behind that the length of it from neck to waist. In addition, the cars are too small and the seats in them. I am inclined that the size of NPS to be excessive. If in the real world to translate that all the inhabitants of the universe Metro2033 growth for 200-210cm. Pay attention to this.

c
comendant 01.12.19

Proshol Redux 1007 first was the emission of conversations over compiler nepodrzani.

V
VanGrey 01.12.19

Yes nuuu. Worse than a Stalker, although to be honest - the same level of slag! What this game want - local product!!!!
The characters speak as answering machines, only 4 voices in the game, and 5 persons IN ALL METRO!!!!!
Further - flawed plot and its supply.
In addition to the above shit - stupid corridor with even more dumb scripted scenes that can NOT be BEAT!
Games of this genre SHOULD HAVE at least the OPEN WORLD!!! For all this the bottom-we added the catching of mystery and pathos which is generally not disclosed in the future!!! I fucking want to toexploit all these tunnels, dig in all this mysticism, but no damn well - you only have 1 corridor and 1 option of his passing!!!

With the release of the REDUX version there was still a big pile of slag in addition to the game: solid crashes, the game hangs tightly I have to reboot powerful computer, stupid animation in some places, and the characters which were voiced by different people (1 character during dialogue, manages to speak 3 different voices).

In the first version of the game METRO 2033 - Black for us was a mystery. Nobody knew how they look, where they live and what their attitude!
In the sun is REDUX - Black meets us right at the first exit in a Dead City. Further - actively pursues us Maca here and there and pushing emotional speech.
In the first version of the game it was not and in addition glitches Artemka heard nothing and so on. And then fucking us Black nafig usemany small steps though its cable is pulled as soon as I saw!

The characters go in the hardwood jackets are cut their feet if they sit down! Long floors of jackets are made AS PANTS! From what NPCs sitting in long jackets or leather jackets look ridiculously wildest!

Redone levels are astonishingly stupid!!! In the first version of the game they at least have some logic and had been more like a part of the Underground or the city streets. In Reduce - just a set of locations like something cobbled together with each other!

In General, I'm unhappy and passing it through the terrible gnashing their teeth - removed to hell!!!
Better I will continue to play in the first version!

T
Tulskiy Pocik 01.12.19

I was in the box in the Navy, when he went Redux, but I continued to closely follow gaming news, and, of course, wanted to try out the updated version.The first thing that caught my eye-the light from the beacon of hope and a lot of changes, from texture NPCs, to new areas of the levels and animation.Now, after all this time, I'm already so used to Redux and desire to run the original version, does not occur at all.I agree with the commenter above that the toy frieze, regardless of the settings and the positions of the stars in the firmament, not as much as shadow of Chernobyl or cryostasis the sleep of reason, but noticeable, and it's on my powerful gaming PC.Apparently, our brother from the nature of the curves of the engines.About neprobivaemosti enemies, I will not agree-enemies without armor are placed properly, the Nazis killed more complicated, because it's all metal, and a knife can only kill in the chest and head.In General, the game is great, if someone missed the acquaintance should begin immediately with the re-release.The only negative for me is too annoying blue light filters from the ray of hope and a rare hang in the textures.

P
Patriot PG 01.12.19

This is not a game, it's a piece of shit. As it is impossible to make of a shit a candy, and just the opposite, and developed from the best of the game Metro 2033 did a piece for last light. Graphics from the dark turned to shit, whose atmosphere is less than that of the moon, the gameplay is slid, for what I developed would be tortured to death. How to return old badges Redux rounds(bottom shells), grenade-urchins, and an unlimited collection of ammunition?!