3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 02.09.19 11:28 pm

How many maximum hours you played the game?

How many hours in a row (and some days) you feel sitting on the computer or console games? A lunch break is also considered.
43 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 02.09.19

about 12 hours with a break for water and toilet high
more unlikely

R
Ruyder 02.09.19

^ Similarly. In my childhood I stayed for a long time, now hardly play.

P
Podvipodvertov 02.09.19

I remember when I played in Dishonored sat around for 18 hours straight. Started to play from one o'clock until seven in the morning, without interruption. Even have lunch or dinner with a game putting it on pause. I remember I went to bed at seven in the morning, put the alarm for 13:00, then the rise and again from one o'clock until seven in the morning without a break.
Somewhere around three or four days it took me in a rhythm that would completely go through the whole game slowly, exploring every corner.
Remember the rush I had because when I bought orange box, I still had purchased Dishonored, which I was looking forward to. Then I decided that Dishonored much longer in terms of time than Dishonored so it would be wise first to pass it as soon as possible, and then slowly pass XCOM.
Then I didn't turn on neither the television nor radio, not even curtains on the Windows were fully retracted. And when I passed the orange box, I went out to the store, remember it's a weird feeling, everywhere drive cars, people walking, even talking, to me all this is so unusual it seemed. Accustomed to the world of the game, and here is the window a different life there.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 02.09.19

Podvipodvertov
Interesting story) I also very was surprised by the real world after a long stay in the game.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 02.09.19

Write and I...
So many times was that played for 12-15 hours, but I particularly fiercely zadroty and remember them still. The first time it was played in S. T. A. L. K. E. R. clear Sky and could not, there was a place to go. I was fascinated and sat without getting up for two hours, yet still failed, but then everything went downhill. Light passed by, not noticing the time, and pereryvami current on the food, not yet passed through. It turned out that was sitting around since 9 am and sure I went to bed at 7 am. Somewhere 22 hours worked. The second case has been recently in the past year. While the time was weekend, and as I often do, I got up at 4 am to play more in the comp. Then I played Divine Divinity. And now it was the middle of the game and do not know how I got so carried away that sat is no longer 22, and 27 hours but went to sleep again 7) Game, of course not passed, (many more there were), but significant excerpt still chewed through)

w
warp 37 02.09.19

About sixteen hours with breaks for a smoke break, tea and food.

A
Agent Qracle 02.09.19

4 years ago there was a story that has sat as much as 4(!) hours in Gotam City Impostors. Right now you can play a maximum of 1.5 hours-2 hours.

D
DeathW1ng 02.09.19

30+ hours, first kept Bauma for a max REP, and then another, Taras resalse 16 hours. Who in the subject, he will understand)

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 02.09.19

DeathW1ng
Yes, redeem subject, though he in this game so much and not sitting

L
Lavuer 02.09.19

10-12 hours tops. Can't remember what I took then. Remember that went in one gulp. In my opinion it was Fahrenheit.

s
sasha.sivyakova 02.09.19

10-12 hours, no more

D
Diablonos 02.09.19

23 it was FF7

G
GeimeR1000000000X 02.09.19

In 2015 sat from 10:00 a.m. on the first day to 00:00 of the second day, nearly 40 hours. Continue to sit just could not fall asleep on the spot, but managed to get to bed.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 02.09.19

GeimeR1000000000X
38 hours? Well, you have the power...

Z
ZONE93 02.09.19

4 hours high, the nurse is no longer allowed to sit at the computer. )

r
requiemmm 02.09.19

18 hours. It was zero, we pulled through computer clubs on the night, 10 hours for a hundred rubles or seems a little cheaper, I do not remember. Came home and continued to play. Coffee is not helping, helps alcohol. If you have a few drinks and then to have time to sober up before the cut, catch tonic effect for 6-8 hours...but then, cut to 12-14 hours. Right now can't starii Stal:)

F
FarHarya 02.09.19

13часов in Assassins creed revelation break the current to posti and all

K
Kind Ram 02.09.19

16 hours 3 Varick. When went to eat chips - I fell asleep. XD

A
Anyanyan 02.09.19

running around in Dayz on Armagh 2 when it was popular, 17-18 hours, or even more)

G
GG4 02.09.19

Record an hour and a half, it was in 2009.