3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 02.09.19 11:28 pm

How many maximum hours you played the game?

How many hours in a row (and some days) you feel sitting on the computer or console games? A lunch break is also considered.
43 Comments
Sort by:
k
kc5 02.09.19

16-18 years ago, it was 10 times

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.09.19

First time, when the pitch ( 14 years ago) was sitting behind him (exactly in exactly, as I remember) 22 hours and 11 minutes!!!! Took the whole edge lights and sat down at the Delta force and serious Sam) Ah, time))))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.09.19

Oh, forgot to say, even the first wolf stuck!!!!! Time was (with all games) 10 am to 8 am next day))))) Here is the real zadrotstvo, but not all there dark souls)))))

T
T.T.G 02.09.19

Once roasted two weeks with breaks for food and toilet. And then rose.

H
HightLow 02.09.19

23 hours in Skyrim . Put the game on pause and went-and fell asleep on the toilet.

A
AlexArhangeL 02.09.19

Why do you have a heart attack,I do not need

O
OakSorcerer 02.09.19

More than a day in the Witcher, just not timed :D

A
Anderby 02.09.19

20 hours in Final Fantasy I as part of Final Fantasy Origins for the PS. Played in Diagon Russian translation. Used to pass the game in one sitting, and delayed this game so much. Thought I pass this one, because it doesn't seem so huge. In the beginning, even not to cheat. Then, with increasing complexity, added myself accumulating and Gili. Underwater dungeon, I remember, was full armageddeon. As I later learned, there was a closed corridor which throws the player across half the room in the opposite direction. And I did the map tried to draw, the whole brain broke. But, in the end, I finished until the end. Defeated Chaos the next morning with 20 hours on the game timer (somewhere between 12am and 10am (two hours on any costs left, digging in the menu, manipulation with cheats). The final credits read crying. It was perfect.
Since I love FF pure love. Passed all main parts and a bunch of spin-offs. First love is special, every tune from her is imprinted on my your ear drums.

Z
Z126 02.09.19

4 hours.
My friend James7323752 25 hours 17 minutes

F
Ferenclist 02.09.19

1.5-2 hours of mass effect, the trilogy took place with the transfer of the Persians, in about 2 weeks.

Z
Zhizn dermo 02.09.19

42 hours in Lineage 2 without food, only with short breaks for toilet. They were the best days PC. Who remembers manic DarkShe666 (22k PC-top PC server) to Faris, he will understand.)
Then when I walked away from the computer and finally went to sleep, became ill...Vomiting, long came.

A
AnatolyKest 02.09.19

in 2001, after graduation, went to the computer club on Friday, left on Sunday, for 52 hours stuck. Previously well, as it was, the more time you take, the less you pay, greed has played his. And conquered by 2+ days of Max Payne, Soldier of fortune and CS.
Next worse, was driving home eyes were watering and completely knocked out. at that time, as a student I rented an apartment with a friend, his house did not appear, and the keys I've forgotten. Tried to sleep in the vestibule, but the Elevator goes, people go. Went as a bum in a nearby garage, and there slept in the bushes until Monday. More crap like this does not suffer )))

S
Slava Frost 02.09.19

so 6 hours maximum, more is not enough

V
Vaselinski 02.09.19

In the Witcher 3, 28 hours lost, sat down to play at 16:00 went to sleep only 20:00 the next day.....

M
Madevi 02.09.19

January 1, 2014 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. melted GTS 250 in Bioshock Infinite. Sometimes it began to slow down, which now I associate with overheating vidyuhi, but then it did not deter me. I think that because of this and the passing game over the year for the second time, in a more moderate mode - with interruptions - a little later the card came off the chip...

A
Aleksandr Ku 02.09.19

I'm old already, but I recently spent 8 hours in mad max))

S
Stockton_Slap 02.09.19

For almost all the day was batman arkham city

g
globysonline 02.09.19

27 hours 2 toilet and lunch.doom 3

T
The_Black_Wolf 02.09.19

I currently have a maximum of six hours.

d
dovakin2018 02.09.19

Get up at 12, sit down and play until 12 at night. a short break and then up to five or six in the morning for not working. Well or back: do Not work for playing games. Signature.