3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19 08:12 am

The rules of Fair pvp restart. (Diablo 2)

Attention everyone! The items below will be supplemented, expanded, discussed, ie it is not Conetoe or radical solution.
there is a copy-paste, but not fatal, and for those who forgot.
109 Comments
Sort by:
R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19

Green cries about it concerns 1 on 1, if a warrior screamer or a character from Call to Arms is NOT WILLING to apnut his opponent, BUT HE USES HIS SHOUTS will get kik, all honest!

R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19

Finger on the pulse. =)

R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19

Corrected rule 30

D
DELETEEND 03.12.19

the moderators moved.. now you have! and relax cheto

p
pirya 03.12.19

As well, when the terrible pirate prodlzhaet to be creative. I hope 1994 is not year of birth.

R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19

pirya just the same, and the year of my birth so what? look at my registration date on PG and add another 5 months, i.e. much play on this server.
DELETEEND obliged because he saw numerous violations in PvP/TvT and the MODERATOR even ear did not lift to handle the situation and even more than that was seen bans/Kiki victims by the violators of the rules!
Let me remind you that the moderator should be impartial. The rules are the same for ALL! No matter who you one or the other player is a friend/brother/relative/lover/companion etc. rules for all! There is no exception in the rules for a specific person!

T
T-Fox 03.12.19

ROMCHA1994
Roma, bro, I can already play by these rules?

y
yok0o 03.12.19

Stop it already and not even funny...

R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19

It is the discussion, if there's something you can add, write it. The end result will be obtained if the subject will read and accept the admin and moderators. The topic with the rules in 2008 is not amended and outdated, but some points are relevant. And Yes!... Who is this asshole who is all cons?!
yok0o do I look like a clown in shako?
And let me remind you are Waiting for the comments about 8 of the rules and my comments on item 17!

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 03.12.19

I think I understand. All who yuzayut teleport - casters. Author forbidden teleport - so it ANTIMASTER!
Pawson, is the illegitimate son of the negativity and the plan de Corones.?

R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19

since when is the bone necromancer of antimatter? here's a simple example of a ww barbarian with Enigma and with Shout/Battle Orders/Battle Command for TvT to zero makes the entire enemy Tim. there's even a light trapsink with CMM and blastem not always cope with it. I know whereof I speak. Think and I realized that old people in d2 can't teleport to play (wanted to here a joke to write but I won't), teleport did other classes not in favor of PvP and PvM in favor to the player who got the mobs to the same Hell sessions could from these mobs to run away and not to opravuje =)

M
MOWHOCTu 03.12.19

Author, Wake up and calm down already your imagination. Detailed for you, nobody will change the rules on the server.

R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19

Starts the count, obsiranie and so on. and so. MOWHOCTu detailed For you, nobody will change the rules on the server. what makes you think that I'm the only one for rule changes? The rules of fair pvp, I understand you have to create the Oldies (veterans if you will) d2 of about 7-15 people, looks are purely for themselves because of the desire of players were not considered, and in fact addressed only the question about the resists and absorb which was not appropriate. I showed all the dirt that everyone want to cover up something beautiful. About camping the corpses, the entrance to the city, the entrance to the location, the teleport on the location... about moderaterov who do not notice the violation of their homies in PvP/TvT.. need I go on? If you want the Lord fair would you be so kind under her rule not to adjust!

R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19

Here for example pirya has recently raised the topic, but somewhere he's right! And other friends pulled up, looks like there are those who are tired of this pseudo Fair.
How HARD is it to change the rules? It's like the end of the world! =)

R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19

paragraph 20 should be redone. see above arguments

R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19

and... I realized it would seem who's lost money to me it's the Oldies that no pozhela and teleport do not know how to play. =)

V
Vertiquor 03.12.19

They are something that moves... something unhealthy...
Need a ban on the publication of posts in the state of narcotic intoxication.

R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19

Vertiquor go take a hike, you're on the forum recently, you at least something on the topic suggested?

R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19

Tournaments are satisfied.... PF funny... Tournament bespredelschik well

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 03.12.19

ROMCHA1994
Your poor wife will...