3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19 08:12 am

The rules of Fair pvp restart. (Diablo 2)

Attention everyone! The items below will be supplemented, expanded, discussed, ie it is not Conetoe or radical solution.
there is a copy-paste, but not fatal, and for those who forgot.
109 Comments
Sort by:
R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19

there isn't that supposedly at me hands curves, I play well, but I still offered adequate rules so well, just to please everyone, but alas...

p
playersik 03.12.19

Weak quickly surrendered)

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 03.12.19

ROMCHA1994
PvE in Diablo 2 is gone, but there is pvm. Or are you talking about Player vs ELITA foruma?

R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19

Player versus environment, or PvE (eng. player vs environment) there is in principle no difference to PvE or PvM

T
T-Fox 03.12.19

ROMCHA1994
there isn't that supposedly at me hands curves, I play well,
Ahh, well...

G

ROMCHA1994
Well, you're not fighting with the bumps, and monsters.

i
irknet 03.12.19

ROMCHA1994
Most of what you have proposed is already there in the list of rules. Ban teleport, the game on normal and so on. no one will enter.

R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19

This is the most no rules in 2008 about campers for example...

l
lait_one 03.12.19

irknet
you shouldn't have told him that now he will not leave from you. )))

O
Obsessed 03.12.19

Here long since left the community, incapable of adequate communication, collectivity/co-operativity, etc...
SifLao, you know, in your place I would celebrate anything if it STAYED. :-)

p
playersik 03.12.19

Fu girl and even their positions. so far so good)

p
playersik 03.12.19

PS and then sho makes Cipla? he Zhi like the armor gave away and dumped ( me sales small got:) ) or I got confused again.

R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19

on the teleport fixed

R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19

3m3m do you think that the rule above is unfair? I raised the issue in order to be fair, I was sorry to kill those intruders in my races, bosses, who, under the pretext to help throw in city pvp, then searched for me =)
To record how I play? Hmm... Yes, other things like all
Asya light traps - put tresy, cover the edges of the screen Blasta
Sorka in the cold permanent teleport from time to time throw frozen Orb
the jenča Sorka Archer the same teleport and frozen Orb
Only ww barbarian with Enigma - teleport to the victim and cut ww = izi
Amazon Archer multi shot and arrow Samovodska or multi shot and sraf + of knockback everything is clear
necromancer hybrid, bone and summons - in skeletons and the resistance at one point and throw all the rest in bone skills + Enigma importantly to gain a lot of fcr to a shootout like mad =)
Notice I did not write that I have no Enigma =) but I only have two.

R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19

can somebody ON raspisat that concrete not like, and thus can Supplement. Flood and Troll and I can too but I won't.

p
playersik 03.12.19

SifLao
Rezet on PG? Don't be ridiculous)

G

Asya light traps - put tresy, cover the edges of the screen Blasta
Bought for you and spray the edges of the screen. In the end, I lost the pvp and broke her Ikran.

Only ww barbarian with Enigma - teleport to the victim and cut ww = izi
ROMCHA1994 wrote:
21. Prohibited uses of the skill Teleport. see exceptions(if teleport then it is not PvP, and dancing with a tambourine. We have to fight not to fly here and there!).
exceptions on the teleport/Dragon Flight. Teleport/Dragon Flight can be used only in the case if your opponent also uses the teleport/Dragon Flight! (Honestly! =))
???

i
irknet 03.12.19

ROMCHA1994
This is the most no rules in 2008 about campers for example...
Item 24.

R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19

irknet rules 2008 item 24. Time to fight 5 minutes after the start of the battle, if after 5 minutes both of them alive, the fight is replayed on one of the locations by mutual agreement of the players or the elimination method, in extreme cases, the moderator appoints a location from the list: Valley of Snakes, Inner Cloister, Arreat Summit. In another location is transferred to this particular battle. Before continuing the fight in new locations players can interact with NPCs, to drink any Potions, but have no right to come to the chest, to trade with other players, to pick up something from the ground. The next fight begins again in the location Blood Moor.
about hard-core campers word
if you're talking about my proposal that in paragraph 24. Forbidden Life leech, Life Tap and replenish life in any form! No sir/Madam, the hill in PvP and TvT is forbidden!

R
ROMCHA1994 03.12.19

green well, I'm the barbarian against those same wizards have played all honestly.