3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 02.09.19 11:31 pm

Memorable story DLC

What story additions were most memorable for You?

I personally, besides the big hearts of Stone and Blood and wine to the Witcher 3, remember DLC such as Harley Quinn's Revenge for Batman AC, and the Tyranny of king Washington for Assassin's Creed III.

But the American Nightmare for Alan Wake, actually pushed me to get this game.

Good DLC Cry Freedom to AC: Black Flag and Left Behind to Some of us.

The least liked story additions to Mafia II The Betrayal of Jimmy, Jimmy's Vendetta and Joe's Adventures.
19 Comments
Sort by:
N
N7_TeRaN 02.09.19

For the first Dragon Age, Awakening is remembered for Deus Ex HR the Missing Link was also cool well for Mass Effect 2 DLC about gray mediator and part 3 of the Citadel

T
The_Black_Wolf 02.09.19

In addition to add-ons Leviathan to the third Mass Effect, and Arrival in the second Mass Effect is nothing more interesting in the story DLC can't remember.

B
BioGen 02.09.19

All DLS plot of Fallout New Vegas more memorable than all the DLS that I passed.
Spoilers the Witcher 3 is a separate story, which I believe don't deserve that term
so they have no competition.

S
Sam_FisherPG 02.09.19

BioGen wrote:
Spoilers the Witcher 3 is a separate story, which I believe don't deserve that term
so they have no competition.
You're with oak collapsed ? Where do you separate the history to see ? Supplement stick to the main game, and are traversed in the same way as any other task in the game before completing the main story as well, and once completed, there are only minor differences.

Another story is when the Supplement you want to start from the main menu of the game separately as: Jack the Ripper AK Syndicate, the Tyranny of King Washington from AK 3, Joe from Mafia 2, Cry of Freedom AK 4, etc.

Honestly I have such a separate add-ons from the menu does not attract, enrage, and even(in the case where you need to play the same character as in the main game but are a separate menu item), so I pass those very rare, usually these additions put the bolt.
Love supplements that really complement main game, rather than the individual bits via the menu (except when the other character and his story), (the only exception to this rule) is a Supplement that comes separately in two episodes through the menu and the same character is Burial at Sea from Bioshock Infinite.

s
schta 02.09.19

1. Tiny Tina storms the abode of the dragon for Borderlands 2
2. Winter games for Dungens 2

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 02.09.19

The Lost and Damned for GTA 4
Joe's Adventures Mafia 2
All three additions of the Third Mafia.
And generally a third muffin better place in parallel with the DLC, otherwise the grind will kill you.
Moreover, all 3 DLC sewn in the main story, so that illogical things do not occur.

F
FallenGhost 02.09.19

Add to your theme such additions, as the Old Hunters to Bloodborne, Artorias of the Abyss for Dark Souls, Crown of the Ivory King for Dark Souls 2 and The City Ringed by Dark Souls 3.

Z
Z126 02.09.19

Mass effect 3 EyeCandy
Fallout new vegas (all)
Fallout 4 far harbor

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 02.09.19

As it is not particularly memorable DLC, I got it with the game's merge, but from what I remember, TPAK is Downward to Syria. This Supplement seemed to me very interesting. Like Serana, the soul Cairn, the new dragons, as well as the plot . It was just a gorgeous addition.

[
[...] 02.09.19

Burial at Sea episode two for bioshok Infinit, Dying Light: The Following. Nothing more to remember.

d
dovakin2018 02.09.19

Vedmak three blood and wine, folic Nev Vegas where the Sierra Madre, the feces of dutie United Offensive

z
z8TiREX8z 31.01.22

FallenGhost
Dragon Age: Inquisition, last DLC, rare shit.

89059888036 31.01.22

The Last of Us: Left Behind

G
GERA1987 31.01.22

I don't remember the full name! These are additions to Assassin Unity. Something to do with the tomb of the kings. As well as an addition about Jack the Ripper for the Assassin Syndicate!

S
Sinpro 26.03.22

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep from the 2nd board
Blood and wine, everyone already knows where
XCOM 2: War of the Chosen is from

S
Slayer1993 17.11.22

Point Lookout (Fallout 3)
Dead Money (Fallout New Vegas)
Bloodmoon (Morrowind)
Shivering Isles (Oblivion)
​​Knife of Dunwall (Dishonored)
Dragonborn (Skyrim)
Blood Dragon (Far Cry 3)

M
MunchkiN 616 17.11.22

If we talk about DLS, then I remember armor for a horse for tes 4, while I started to say and vilify about DLS that games will now be pieces.
if about major additions, then this addon lord of destruction for diablo 2. warcraft 3 frozen throne was taken for granted. other add-ons for games such as morrowind, gothic 2, oblivion, went in the minus of the original games and their atmosphere, so I would prefer to play without them.
and from any other DLS and add-ons, it’s not particularly warm or cold. they certainly played a positive role by increasing the amount of content in the game or by adding new campaigns. but some DLCs, in my opinion, had a frequent minus that they were patched up somehow on crutches; if they added something to the game, it felt like something crooked and unfinished.

s
sergeu78 20.01.23

Lara's Nightmare Rise of the tomb raider, Zodiac Tournament, North Point Nightmares, New Year(Sleeping Dogs)assasin creed 3(Tyranny of Washington), Just Cause 3(Iden Sparkle)

B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

Mass Effect 2: Arrival