3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat_V_Zakone 02.09.19 11:31 pm

How many games you passed on 100 %

I only DLC Joe's Adventures for the second Mafia in the year before.
Now decided to fill in the weave GTA VC.

And how many games you have squeezed out the weave ?
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Drahov 02.09.19

FarCry3/4/BloodDragon

F
FallenGhost 02.09.19

Need for Speed: Underground, Underground 2, Most Wanted, Carbon, Undercover, Hot Pursuit
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, San Andreas, Episodes from Liberty City, V
Assassin's Creed III
Horizon Zero Dawn
Bloodborne
God of War (2018)
Detroit: Become Human
Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Also there are games that I've tried to clean up to the max, but they are not written % passing.

P
Protocol10 02.09.19

On the PC, few passes of the game to the end now. According to statistics, until the end of the game is less than half. Basically put the game to assess optimize, but the power of the PC.

b
bazilews 02.09.19

If we talk about passing the fully story,somewhere, about 150...

M
Madevi 02.09.19

Not really such a thing, but I've met:
Galaxy on Fire 2 - I wanted to start with a cool ship. Once opened, once the interest to continue playing in the freeplay was gone)
Tomb Raider (2013) - apparently, you really do not what was that I passed it 100%. Not without the help of guides, really. Still have a couple of singleplayer and all the multiplayer achievements, but the passage they are not related.
Need for Speed Underground 2 - almost always after passing syuzhetki finish the rest of the race. However dull, at times, some of them were not.
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (PC) - pretty exciting and not too difficult, and a lot of time is not required, although ten years ago had problems in one minigame, which was required to be one hundred percent.

M
MunchkiN 616 02.09.19

most likely no where the passage

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 02.09.19

I remembered that a long time ago, 7-8 years ago was still NFS Most Wanted 100%.
The only NSF I pressed a hundred. Neither the Underground, nor carbon , nor About Street not mastered a hundred.

r
requiemmm 02.09.19

No, it's deadly boring. One thing to look for secrets in an old-school shooter, there's even weapons and ammunition are, and quite another to collect coins and stick flags for a stupid filling strips. No, the quests are all done and good.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 02.09.19

If you take a walkthrough of the main story and side quests, all that I played. And if you knock out all the achievements for platinum, then no.

A
Anderby 02.09.19

Very much.

V
Vampire_98 02.09.19

Eight

M
MegaEga 02.09.19

One cs go

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 02.09.19

Not mastered I fill the weave in the Weiss. A very tedious case. I do not think that in the future will get a hundred in any other games.

Z
Z126 02.09.19

Fallout new vegas + DLS
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Mass effect 2
Need for Speed: Rivals (all the events , but not all jobs)

G
GIBAY 02.09.19

Order 1886, Forza Horizon 2

T
ThurboCat 02.09.19

Dark Souls, Bloodborne.

d
dovakin2018 02.09.19

Was two games on STO: Skyrim and the Witcher 3. From Skyrim and the Witcher have not been able to get the achievement where you have 187 points in Quint gain.

V
V_l_a_d_1 15.07.20

If you count in percentage will be 80%

b
barbarian 15.07.20

The last that was held at the 100 Sekira.