3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lex2156 06.12.19 02:20 am

Impressions of the game (Tyranny)

So, Tyranny is finally out!. Share your impressions and opinion about the game.
88 Comments
Sort by:
M
MU-admin 06.12.19

the game is already on torrents, a matter of taste, I do not like very much, but I and Divinity: Original Sin don't like

O
Ogyr4ig 06.12.19

And I liked it, at least that part of the prologue that I managed to pass. The spell crafting pleased. Many of the dialogues, flawed Andsnow system with book of spells/ restore Saklaw campfire removed, what else is needed for happiness?

Negative - too long to load, hanging before the beginning of the dialogue - although this is a MB only I have this...

g
gerasader 06.12.19

seems even in Pillars of Eternity wasn't such long pauses between attacks, this is terrible))

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 06.12.19

Under the impression of. Happy to pass. In Pillars more than 230 hours is only one passage. Expect from this game no less.

h
hom1e 06.12.19

CD between attacks is too long. Removed.

s
stranjer8 06.12.19

Pillars seemed to me boring. This game is even more boring than Pillars. And the interface is terribly inconvenient. I'm not saying it's bad, just not my thing.

C
CRUISR 06.12.19

PoE passed was, hands did not reach. 2 hours 2 the battle was beginning in the rest of the time, text, text, text. To some it may seem very boring, but surprisingly, I came. The text read is not difficult, variations of the dialogues attracted. Actually the classical role-playing, with a bunch of text, with nice graphics. Liked the word.

C
ChernovOo 06.12.19

Interesting world, with its history of fighting for everybody. A great RPG.

S
Skift 06.12.19

A lot of reading. More reading than playing.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 06.12.19

Wait for all the patches, then buy it - that is the impression not to spoil. And while we still have Kingdoms Of Amalur to go.

a
art1my 06.12.19

The game is good, but it is a pity there is no option to cut these two constantly arguing generals and myself single-handedly lead two of their army.

E
Evgesha[night] 06.12.19

Played - something like that is not pulled - pilars was interesting

d
dizz2010 06.12.19

I deliberately went the long way, to trace the whole story of the conquest!!! That's why I was so impressed!!!!

s
stalkerHEMUL 06.12.19

Really liked the game. I will not compare with POE, and they have their pros and cons. The main quibble with tyranny, as for me, it is the interface, everything seems the same, but he still somehow annoying. Was only the 1st act of the story so far is super interesting and original (I never was), the characters are good and read all these heaps of text very interesting.

L
Lobo 06.12.19

I liked the game practical no cons only one is not the main boss of some super strong only archon can come DLTS and fix everything but for me the ending is not completed yet and so I liked the game.Especially given that the play on the evil side.for me, the toy deserves 8 of their 10 points

I
IDarkaxeI 06.12.19

Animation squeezed, some sloppy comics in the narrative. If done isometrics, so why turn-based combat is not done? The engine is unity, the picture he was laughing at it. The story is not hooked, just presencial dialogues on the subject of reputations. In General, some Asylum from the gaming industry. More these crafts will not take.

a
alek001 06.12.19

You would walk away with a step-by-step battle.
Obsidian, as always on top.
Great game.

M
Mad_est 06.12.19

Overall liked it, but there are a couple of negative points:

1) a Few interesting minor quests. Basically, there is banal is asked to judge a few people. Personal quests party members do not exist as such.
2) Optimization - Brakes in some locations and in battle. I understand of course that the engine of unity(or not?) and all things, but you could try.
3) the Lack of choice in some situations:
Spoileralert Cairne and joining Kairos
4) Insufficient disclosure of the characters.
PS: Waiting for the plot additions or the second part, the benefit of this is hinted at in the end of the game.

E
Eriori 06.12.19

I think the game is not completed, sometimes the frames stick out developed ideas and as it is restricted. Battles are made dull.

p
papanduro 06.12.19

This is by far the best old-school apegesa for the last time. Pilary not gone, but here only one of the conquest forgive a lot. Funny comments in the style of many-letters-IHRA-gomno, CD long deleted. This is the extent to which it should be lazy, that even in the essence of gameplay to delve into and understand the game mechanics, a single button you. Well, it's a subgenre of RPGs like this, where you HAVE to read a lot, to count the character development and most importantly to think and HOW to respond, because the answers and actions here, TOO, swing characters. And you and will KD, and damage, and other buns. And Grifoni and animation is secondary. And never will there ever ballet moves in boevka or vperd wetake ololo pysch-pysch, especially chess.