3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Has_art 06.12.19 02:43 am

Where You learn the news?

Actually, where You learn the news? On news sites, on television, radio, in Newspapers, in magazines, from friends?
63 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelShlemming 06.12.19

Some titles I read and know everything!

H
Has_art 06.12.19

MelShlemming
I also recently read in the headlines.

M
Mr. Alien 06.12.19

Gaming news on the playground, sports news on sports.ru and all the rest on TV.

P
Pilat. 06.12.19

familiar?) I want your gun))

K
KoRnEr 06.12.19

Yandex))

B
Bezumesss 06.12.19

Well, if you read gaming news then use playgraund and stratege.And the rest of the news vbhf read mail.

m
masha 06.12.19

Also read the headlines. And discuss the news.

i
insel260 06.12.19

email - news about any promotions
RBC TV - the news for work
TV (channel Russia 24) - world news
playground.EN - gaming news

H
Has_art 06.12.19

Bezumesss
To receive news by email, that's interesting, I'll have to try

a
alexus2011 06.12.19

Lately the news does not look as too much of a dose! The time that one eye.

L
Luka_gg 06.12.19

Only independent sources, dependent Federal channels - NTV, the first ... Russia, NTV, Ren TV, rt is propaganda (not a word of truth wrong translations, bogus experts, old videos, even video games-to put it in, well, Russian news just a cat laugh), removed fully and the same newspaper. Yandex, e-mails, satellites dependent sources, propaganda. Prefer: to Be OR, Om TV, CH free news, satire without a positive (except video), speaking of the weather with Maria London Paul American trucker, very good releases from him, Potapenko to the list Zhukovsky, such as Roy watched a little TV, you can still remember the transmission with Melnichenko, etc. sources.
From time to time Silver Rain radio station and the channel is the same. There is a good transfer.
MelShlemming wrote:
Some titles I read and know everything!
Don't believe the headlines. They are written to attract your attention and usually do not carry a heavy semantic load. Moreover, often the title just contradicts the content of the article itself.

W
Wing42 06.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
all dependent Federal channels - NTV, the first ... Russia, NTV, Ren TV, rt is propaganda (not a word of truth wrong translations, bogus experts, old videos, even video games-to put it in, well, Russian news just enough to swear)
Article 282 of the criminal code Extremism.

A
Aleksator 06.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
and when you realize that all other sources are biased and lying in favor of him who pays them?

R
Rolemanser 06.12.19

Alexfor
You be careful with him, and he you, okay - if you just kakahami cast aside for words, and then and can start sexual predators.

P
Podvipodvertov 06.12.19

I do not watch the news, a few months. I will say that in moral terms even easier life has become.
Pure online read the local news, they of the city do not go. And about games learn here, stopgeym gambling.
Is the radio in the car to include can, then listen to the Echo of Moscow, but there's usually say that all the goats, monsters, etc to me and without them is clear, so nothing new to learn, so in the background, because the road is more like listening to the chatter and no music.

D
Determinant 06.12.19

Alexfor
Alextar wrote:
and when you realize that all other sources are biased and lying in favor of him who pays them?
I think that the alternative news sources in several different principle. Pay them, in General, the same people that the official media (see the Echo of Moscow the holding company Gazprom media), and they lie not with his hands - the audience is a little more discerning will quickly smear. No, they just tell the unpleasant truth in the forms and quantities in which it has no effect. It is about how to walk in the XVI-th century in Russia, and tell people about what they are useless mobile, and any of them, with the whole family, one word of Ivan the fourth cook in boiling water. Because they-no, and he is the king. Unpleasant? Unpleasant. Really? True. And then what? That's the current media work exactly the same way. And most people in General on this information spit: why would a decent mechanic be about every bad thinking, cognitive dissonances to suffer? No, he is a worthy citizen of a great country, which is the world with an iron fist holds, and no one anyhow. Anyway, let it all out - he's a good man, so, obviously, after his death, to his wizard in the sky will take it, and he will live there, so good ever after, so what now head to score? Well, if anyone a bit savvy of this locksmith, he heard plenty of alternative news, will pace, with a proudly raised nose-because he is not a redneck, and a smart knowledgeable person, with critical thinking, I will not spend it. In short, no harm in the opposition media no one benefits and well-being for all.

A
Aleksator 06.12.19

Determinants
that is, the alternative media write that all cattle just because you're a redneck and agree with this because they can be trusted? Not convinced.

D
Determinant 06.12.19

Alexfor
Alextar wrote:
that is, the alternative media write that all cattle just because you're a redneck and agree with this because they can be trusted?
Do not understand the meaning of the sentence. Perhaps commas could help. But it is better, in my opinion, completely build it from scratch.

A
Aleksator 06.12.19

Determinants
don't understand meaning of your previous comment that trying to pass a cattle over the news.

M
MesyacMay 06.12.19

Podvipodvertov
Podvipodvertov wrote:
I do not watch the news, a few months. I will say that in moral terms even easier life has become.
3-4 years ago from the TV refused, only because I got tired of paying for moronic show and the same person.
news derive from the network.
if any country can take, the news is now everywhere are obsessed with patriotism, about the problems and crises in the country few people speak, and they are everywhere.
UWB now the scandal is gaining momentum, may 19, to heap what they hell happened, and the state TV channels broadcast exclusively English wedding... what are the)),.. everywhere people are unhappy with the government and its Trana screen, this is normal.

by the way, who can tell why I'm abandoning the cable TV, I can not get access to Federal channels? well, at least a couple should be available in case of what emergency? PAH-PAH.
then, they state - I mean national.
In the village 5 pieces catches, but in different parts of the city no TV no mood, nothing