3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 02.09.19 11:32 pm

Your favorite series of shooters?

What is the series of shooters you like most and games this series, you repeatedly passed?

The metro series
Ancharted
Weights war
118 Comments
Sort by:
H
Huskarl Krstk 02.09.19

Lavuer
Where? Finger show.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 02.09.19

Serious Sam, Half-Life, Max Payne

A
ArXangel_ann 02.09.19

Judging by the above, Tops, all games where there is at least 1 gun can be considered a shooter? XD

Z
Z126 02.09.19

Half-life
Crysis

K
Krrrva 02.09.19

Metro, bioshok

a
armageddon_Trulio 02.09.19

Crysis

C
Chmosha33 02.09.19

Counter-Strike
Half-Life
The Witcher

g
gmh4589 02.09.19

Half-Life, Doom, Bioshock, Serious Sam

V
Vladimir_Lenin 02.09.19

Gulman - Svyatoslav Gulyaev!

N
Nevoeiro 02.09.19

FEAR
Conflict:Desert Storm /Desert Storm II
Doom 3
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighte
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighte 2
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Far Cry 2
Sniper Elite/Sniper Elite2
Sniper: Ghost Warrior

N
NochkaTma 02.09.19

These series took place not once:
Crysis
DooM
S. T. A. L. K. E. R
Unreal + Unreal Tournament.

L
LightHOwUSE 02.09.19

Judging by the proposed titles in the first report, fps-rpgshki not jester. And if you take it jester, it is most comfortable fighting from single shooters that are not pesochnica probably still Crysis. And as a series, because both the first and second parts of the shoot was a pleasure. In second place - perhaps Wolfik. I stoned stelcer, but I was pleased to go to the machine in Wolfie. In third place is Call of Duty, because in Black Ops and MW2-3 gameplay is highly fascinated, but after the release of Black Ops 2 CODE just tired of his cave monotony.

PS last time to shoot in Battle it was nice in BC2.

S
Stockton_Slap 02.09.19

Of pure shooters, I like bulletstorm underestimating the game will not continue

A
Arist270402 02.09.19

1.Doom
2.Wolfenstein ( not rolled)
3.S.T.A.L.K.E.R and Metro ( still can't figure which is better)

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 02.09.19

Favorite series Call of Juarez, because I love the cowboy setting, but also really like Stalker, Metro, and Fear

D
DeadManWalking 02.09.19

Max Payne 1,2,3
Gears Of War 1,2,3,4
Return To Castle Wolfenstein and Wolfenstein new
Doom 1,2,3,4
Borderlands 1,2
Crysis 1,2,3
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 1,2
Serious Sam 1,3

G
G0ps70 02.09.19

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. all
Borderlands 1,2
Half-Life is also all
Tomb Raider most parts

J
Janekste 02.09.19

F. E. A. R. - first part and an addon to it. The coolest shooter of all time. Smarter enemies than here you will not find anywhere else. Still not even close to priblizilis this in other shooters, and after more than 10 years have passed since the release of the first F. E. A. R.

For example, 2 shooter the bottom is also very smart, replayed a million times. About five not hold a candle to the intelligence of enemies, which was the first F. E. A. R.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighte
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighte 2
All of the following parts of Ghost Recon as riffraff just trash, but good game.

This is the coolest shooter in the history of games, in my opinion. I came out of the calculation the fact that these shooters need to think. All the others can simply make Bang-Bang. Even if you die, in other shooters you'll still understand the system of how the scripts work and when everyone will remember, easy for them to pass. And in my F. E. A. R. and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighte it does not work - even when you have studied everything, can still die because the enemies really works intelligence.

And those Tops that people have made, I have caused only laughter. Because half of their tops games are not shooters. Hike the gamer is so modern okazualilsya that are NO longer able to one genre be distinguished from another. The SHAME, gentlemen gamers!

V
Vasek Vasekk 02.09.19

These shooters are games like Duma or Serius Sam.

Everything else is shit, and not shooters.Well, what's the Gears of war shooter.Sitting behind the plate and shoot, but the enemies evade and AI is not bad, but this buffoon meat and 5 clicks per second, where the reaction does not die.
Stalker Crisisi of Malaguti and other Battle filde and the other is not the format.This is a game where you have to think strategically.No fan, and a hurricane of emotions from the grinder.

S
Sasha-90 02.09.19

CoD MW 2 is the best shooter for me was straight with the world of shooters)))) but it does not make such