3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ababkov Denis 06.12.19 08:19 am

The output on a PC. Sony continues to \"lose\" exclusives. What's the matter? (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

The old let Logvinov, saying they say will be released in February
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kanych 06.12.19

Che smart decision, the money will be spent on the development of the second part. The game is out for a long time, why not take advantage of tempting and profitable PC market. After all, the same day as the Playstation is still not out, the concept of exclusivity begins to be temporary. Apparently taking lessons from Rockstar, which have both console and PC market at the same time.

L
Lodurr 06.12.19

Well, if Logvinov said, then perhaps it will. ))
Maybe not in February, but before the next Sonola there is such a possibility. The case in technical innovations the following Sonola, as stated in their specification will not include HDD and SSD.
Many of the games I looked, the only game which shows the work of the SSD is Фолл4. I have it from the texture pack with the mod weighs 140Гб. On HDD after running had to wait 3-4 minutes until you see all the textures, then you can play. SSD is all the same, and the textures are loaded in flight, it takes a maximum of 3-4 seconds. But it's the only such game, all the others work the same or even worse.For example, in Anthem download at length even the same. But they promised that the differences will not be, and there is more or less clear, because the game only and that would not be most people benefits.
Works worse in the old games. For example, in ЕТС2, the range of textures progruzhat quickly and sharply, and it is quite frustrating out of kilter. The same effect is observed in РДР2, while there are problems with optimizados is not very noticeable, but even now it shows. Sony themselves have hinted, they say new sonali are not evolutionary, but revolutionary breakthrough, and blah blah blah. Based on that backward compatible games will most likely not, because many games have to optimize for the SSD. They are now gently hinting that PS5 supports only the PS4 library. Then, closer to the exit, declare that not the entire library, and some part of it. While there is time, they sell ekslyuzivy. The Jews even those just handing out well. )

Y
Yauzhe nechelovek ya zver 06.12.19

What's the matter?
sales dropped, it's time for the PC release

m
maxxim1891 06.12.19

Lodurr
Credit! Available and the case is painted! It seems so.
P. S. very rare to come across such sensible comments. Learn students..... and not only

v
vstorspb 06.12.19

If the news is true, this is great!!! Very happy.

R
Richards 06.12.19

The game was the set of three when you purchase Sonya, left at the end, I think will set, big deal was not expected, meets epic movie, has cut a complicated regime and stuck to it, the game is a rush, the only game with platinum even fins of aces with drakami so does not cling. Most came in the story and lore of the world, to grindal it is also possible as an open world, grind is daunting but it does not, but on medium or high complexity is possible and purely for the campaign mode, so I suggest not to grindal, and to collect along the way.

E
Evgeniy Kondratenko 06.12.19

once in the boutiques of console games sold BU disks with the Horizon. It cost 290r, while others let and BU games were 800-900p. I ask why they say so? Really the game is bad (although I know that exactly the opposite) and the seller says no. Just a game in excess of, it was bought with the bundles, separately bought some bought so many that the market has perenasytil. Campaign for Sonya it is no longer for sale. So before the release of PS5 (approximately October-November 2020), just Sony has time to make some money. On PS4 the game came out on PS4 Pro also remained only RS.

V
Voin Morgota 06.12.19

Canic wrote:
that have both the console and PC market at the same time
What is a good call.

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 06.12.19

Lodurr
Everywhere SSD improves load times in games. Anthem this exception.
Do not enter people astray.
I know whereof I speak, for SSD 2012.

R
RPOCLABB 06.12.19

Logvinov and sometimes was wrong if I remember correctly,so that much faith to him no,better to wait the official information.

L
Lodurr 06.12.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
Dude you could carry his nonsense before I bought a Samsun Evo. Anthem he only exception.. ALL games are the exception, except фолл4.
This is in regards to games, and even in the work plan is generally a fierce rate. SSD not carrying large amounts of. If Windows are opened, and in all their work, often flies a Desk. In this setting the SSD end up buying the free space in Onedrive, because without it, if it flies a Desk in the course of work, all you have to do on the new. And the funny thing is that this information will not find anywhere else, around all sorts of freaks, on the other they do not call, write nonsense Ala your. What time are freaks.:D

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 06.12.19

Lodurr
You something beguiled, kukreti is you.
Watch and cry.
A genius like you who crowed and not give proof, I was very touched.

And about Anthem you lied genius.
Spoiler
Even on ps4
Spoiler

L
Lodurr 06.12.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
So see your advertising vidosic though to useru.
I is not engaged in, and their opinions do not sell Yak prostitute.. I have a normal job there. Therefore say as it really is. So just nothing, knock on the keyboard, and wasting your time. )

l
legusor 06.12.19

I may live to pitch-ports anthology gran turismo.
the odds that native rasiya?

L
Lodurr 06.12.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
Proof I didn't have to purchase SSD, although I'm not a noob and knew how to work it, I do not need to buy it. Yes, and I bought it not to.
Here come the new sosnoski on the SSD, then everything will be. And while talking about it prematurely.. on the whole year. )

L
Lightninggg 06.12.19

Will come out as I wanted, but it will come. Ass put, I have a nose for such things.

w
william1992 06.12.19

The devils) just bought Sonya,and then they start to merge ekzy)