3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tulskiy Pocik 13.09.19 10:57 pm

Impressions of the game (Blair Witch (2019))

Share experiences, tell, what liked, what not.
39 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deagle84 13.09.19

Would be shared. But,the game crashes after the Intro.
And wanted to play. watched the series on YouTube.I liked the game.

f
fog666666 13.09.19

I got lost at the first tent night don't know what to do so that the impressions until zero

g
gekans 13.09.19

fog666666
I, too , wandered , wandering , freaked out and knocked it g

P
POLKOVNIK2005 13.09.19

fog666666
The camera look fast you'll see the car, and then himself.

P
Phornet 13.09.19

Not a bad game.The style of the picture like in the movies.The ending is a little snug - half hour worn around the house.The game is good,but there are downsides with all this psychological dilemma - simply the game stops to scare and all.

A
ALEX7436 13.09.19

Phornet
How many passed? ATP

P
Phornet 13.09.19

ALEX7436
Short - a little over 4 hours.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 13.09.19

Grafinchik for indie is quite decent, even the shadow from first-person ride, however, she repeats the action of GG.

B
BioGen 13.09.19

All went well, from time to time but then I started to disappointment.
Spoileron clichéd plot, these games expecting a good storyline but then I got a slap in the face endings and inexplicable frame of hallucinations he

K
Kraicher 13.09.19

fog666666 wrote:
I got lost at the first tent night don't know what to do so that the impressions until zero
Play that tape back. Appear toy - gender. car. Will smell the dog and he will lead. But in watching the walkthrough on YouTube, if plugging.

S
Sergey Chuchkov 13.09.19

I liked that added to the game dog. Without it, it would be quite boring. And so, the standard horror movie about the guy with the flashlight who nukuhou not all okay, but going around is some kind of game.

A
Ave9 13.09.19

Stupid wandering in the woods quickly got bored.

N
NecroTV 13.09.19

A lot of tight moments, non-obvious things, but overall interesting, the Last badtrip in the house just spoils the impression at the end, running a half hour here and there exhausting. If anyone can find a description or video of all endings - throws, because I still can't manage

D
DANger B.I.G. 13.09.19

Do not tell, and it strictly digital? Physical media will not go? Even on the Xbox One and PS4?

f
firmvare 13.09.19

In General, the game was held at the beginning of the game,like it, and probably somewhere mid-game this freaky nonsense began,that is not always seen,I'm not gone,but maybe someone will be okay,the beginning to mid-interestingly,since the mid starts psychedelic of some sort,something like this.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 13.09.19

I while stopped on Chapter 12 and I play probably will not like. I'm a fan of the band's Layers of Fear and she is gorgeous, but it's all so Galimov - from down and out graphics, the ending lag on the machine where the Witcher 3 on ultra is flying in 60 fps. The game looks very well, cheap, at the level of Turkey. Very ubogonky level design, filling the scenery. Damn, cartoon firewatch and more elaborate in terms of design and atmosphere. The dog always gets stuck in you or it, running around in circles. No Srimati or pugalok sensible or not. As far as I went the layers of fear 2, so I was more disappointed in this game. It's not horror but the SIM walk in the same woods where you do not entertain.

K
Kraicher 13.09.19

And I like the game. Travel on the trolley, collect everything that comes, and with a dog more fun and easier. Especially the fact that it shows the direction of the forest where the miracle will attack.
I did not expect that the game will be a piece of iron and a trolley. And that's cool.

B
Baltika devyatochka 13.09.19

Simulator walk. Ban, ugh.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 13.09.19

Kraicher
The journey on the trolley with the dog lapped from one Turkey. There is still a bunker with food and find can accidentally lock yourself out.

K
Kraicher 13.09.19

Tula Potsik
I don't know where that lick, I just play well came. Me some more solid games, sometimes do not go. I just voiced my opinion and my feelings.