3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
victorwhite 07.12.19 04:39 am

Is there a way to kill Hidden? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Gentlemen, there was a thought, maybe you can kill the Hidden in the Supplement Blood and Wine? Or at least to get to the place where the gate to the world of vampires? I took the key from Arianna, but went in quest of a Long Night, agreeing with the Regis. After the plot came to the cave of the hidden, the key opens it. But as soon as approach the place where he appeared in the story, start the screensaver and Hidden kills Geralt. I tried to drink before that, black blood, put the mutation of severe damage life, but this does not help for the script in the Intro is still death. Maybe there are some ideas on how to come further into the cave, or who on PC plays may nacitanie something?
85 Comments
Sort by:
U
UmiToko 07.12.19

If the script is unlikely to

W
Wild Rider 07.12.19

And what is there to cheat? Developed have not provided even fight with it, only zastavochku death without victory, in your case.
Can second time to go into this cave after the bad ending, no screen saver will not, but still in lower level fall can not, will not interfere with the invisible walls.

y
yberpleks 07.12.19

I understand that Covert Gerald a priori impossible to kill. At least in the game, though, for ENT from.

s
serg pc 07.12.19

show me on the map where he is? want to try the code to immortality

S
Sportklass 07.12.19

yberpleks
I understand that Covert Gerald a priori impossible to kill. At least in the game, though, for ENT from.

U
UmiToko 07.12.19

Sportklass
now does this mean 1 Geralt

A
Anatoliy Burmistrov 07.12.19

victorwhite
or so conceived or you incorrectly did something, a fork in the road plot

S
Sportklass 07.12.19

nonsense if I understand Geralt it clocked like a barn, fix a vampire humanoid bat mouse ' S))

P
Playersaharan 07.12.19

Sportklass
Yeah, ushatal.....as soon as they learned how to react to his movement, not to mention the fact that the regen him to get nothing

S
Sportklass 07.12.19

Playersaharan
if Geralt will use an elixir against the vampires the vampire is stupid poison from his blood and rot

P
Playersaharan 07.12.19

Sportklass
I beg you, even Brooks during the battles with them don't die from this elixir (at least not immediately), to say nothing of higher vampire. And the fact that one kills the Hidden figure of Geralt in the Intro can also talk about the fact that he do not care for Black Blood

S
Sportklass 07.12.19

Playersaharan
not immediately but dead, can not be such that would he did not care, and although I do not care I for the Hera and point

F
Flintstoyn 07.12.19

brad had to do what you can to arrange a fight ,that's Imgur at once for hacked sent a few thousand soldiers and tore the vampires would all but Geralt in front of them bends..it's amazing the wild hunt was not afraid and scared of vampires

V
Verzor 07.12.19

No, you cannot. As already wrote above, even fight with them is not provided.

Well, yeah, Geralt and my ego suffers too.))

L
LukeBoxWalker 07.12.19

Guys,need help! I did everything as in the header before I went here,but now I can't far away from the city back!
Writes that on the Night of the Long Fangs can't leave and I only hope Toussant,and Geralt says we need to stop/kill Detlaff,although I have killed him by now!What to do???

L
Lord ofdarkness 07.12.19

LukeBoxWalker
This is a bug, wait for the patch

Z
ZeDsDead 07.12.19

Recently realized that Arianna is Brooks of SG-roller, in which Geralt kills Brooks when I heard the song Arianna in addition to Blood and Wine, the song he sang same love for the children-toys, GG promised her then meet another question well, they were alike. And not come to the Top and grab for a flank... came the same))). left to figure out how to kill the Ancient, Vilgefortz difficult to kill Regis was not the same, though not fatal. Moreover, nobody tried to cremate the remains to regenerate there was nothing... And that with Ancient ka fast, Yes, there probably to help a loved Gunther need to call time freeze. Here Gunter is the real IMBA of the Witcher universe.

t
totktonada 07.12.19

ZeDsDead
It seems to me the right cut into slices, each of which is to preserve in the Bank

H
HamataYoshi 07.12.19

ZeDsDead
And you can picture Arianna? In passing I have not seen this character, Google is also silent, offers views Ariana La Valette.

a
arinr 07.12.19

Orianna, not Arianna