3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crabCore 07.12.19 04:49 am

Impressions of the game (Final Fantasy 15)

Share your emotions, gentlemen.
I've still not managed to play, as swinging.
80 Comments
Sort by:
i
insex 07.12.19

Interact with objects in the game, I would like the games more interaction in 2к18 and the world is empty, raschlenenki no enemies, though like designed for an adult audience and kind of like a slasher for the most part, not to say that the game is HS, but I was not that impressed, might even pass as anything when the mood will be.
In short, 5 out of 10

H
Haiiro Ookami 07.12.19

I hate developers! They fixed the opportunity to take Aranel the group. I've went to 9 chapters to check out this old glitch (don't know whether I corrected it now on the consoles). Now only mods can wait.

D
DevilishCat 07.12.19

In this game the saddest, or better to say sad ending ;( ;( ;(

A
A KU 07.12.19

Sedna night passed Theft of the Past secret dungeon in post game, there was no Internet - tips to look nowhere,.
in the end my eyes are twitching :) and I really wanted to beat the author of this simulator Mario in 3D...

A
A KU 07.12.19

impressions so-so about the game is made soundly, but not hooked up(not a fan, have never played), although assailed by a hundred hours...
it would be better if you can bylob partners to gather... and so, like about male friendship - and the impression you know what...
in my opinion the only better in the first Chapter they would be shot down the machine all tight, and then the Moon, the bodyguard this nemico, behind the wheel and messed up Cindy, and the pictures of the prophetess - so I'd still they drove around the world :) and so tired, I force myself Dungey in postgre to go for yet more to do Nehru. the neural network of the rifle and bayonet Japs better went can tell even Cho they have such a plan, only that the HS girl was :) promieniowanie combs as it went. thanks in advance if anyone responds!

PS bugs nevidel.(Tarentaise)

K
Kovboy belomor 07.12.19

It is not legally born product assassin origins and tomb rider,but not as any Final Fantasy.Kick most of the time,the Prince who banged dad and stole the crown.Looking for berries,stones and meat.This is all that had the imagination of developers.In short another shitty MMO.

K
Konstantinum 07.12.19

I do not agree with many above comments the game is just shedevralno!!!!

V
Viss 07.12.19

In finals I started playing with 5 parts on 1 Curling, played and enjoyed and not as some trotyl. So my opinion will be respected.
1. The plot, though simple, but wrapped in a beautiful and epic melodies stola dramatic acidity and filed in an easy to read tray. The ending is TOP
2. Voice TOP. Vote how ranye and imbued gasoli direct child of the moon and Nokta, veselica Promto, cold-blooded and harsh Ignis Gladio.
3. The gameplay is instant action, with the ability to tormoznut and Abumatic strategy. Hello Dragon Age. The fight for TOP Promto, a kind of mini Edge Lights.
4. The characters have their souls and opinions, everyone has their own story and reasons to accompany Nokta. Inflexibility of Ignis TOP.
5. Living World TOP. From a truly fun sandbox where you can see who you can attack, and who go around and up to the closed spaces and caves where enemies can vidiohot Fig understand where.
6. Fishing simulator)
7. Variety of crafting. Of the 3 elements can be cos incompatible and at times absurd, but effective. Poison fire, a chain of elements and how many times will beat the elements.
8. Purely for men the theme of the tuning of your car, though cosmetic, but there is little quality improvement.

Of the minuses:
1. Frequent twitching of the characters.
2. Stuttering and the black square can even be a saving. It's irritating, potmou as it is necessary to do reboot of the game.
3. Still need gratite 99 leval otherwise when you send to the past a particularly mighty bosses in dungeons and in the hunt, not to beat.

A
A KU 07.12.19

if these games sitouts shedevrami on consoles, I advise you to think konsolschikam - maybe the world is much Shirshov and glybzhe than a gamepad and dandy...

the game is just passable... and was forgotten, even the DLS to go reluctantly ...

P
PMFF 07.12.19

AND KU
Well, your opinion is authoritative. Man from Russia(CIS), says Japan, Europe and the USA, to think about controllers and dandy and final tables.

K
Kovboy belomor 07.12.19

Went 47 hours and Yes I remain unconvinced,it is not finalka,5 or 7 hours finalka,40 hours miserable draculina.Oh man shanai to the farm for 50 km, pluck the beam of the bow.Oh, you brought a bow,be a friend shanay again bring pea pod.So all 40 hours,people that you you IS REALLY LIKE.As I wrote the old finals took 40 or even 100 hours of STORYLINE and interesting quests,not kill 20 pumas,bring 10 coconuts.Shit in General full.

V
Viss 07.12.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
lalka, additional quests, ADDITIONAL quests and it only needed a well there that would be in store it was cheaper. About draculesti mobs are generally close and Tupi, often found in many parts of the stupid stuffed experience that would successfully pass the plot of boss. You are here dungeons porkodi, that's where the diversity of the transmission and the head must break to pass.

K
Kovboy belomor 07.12.19

Viss
And what a variety in the extra quests? Go kill,go fetch. all.The dungeon was all,hitch was caused by the tower,where we for emerald sent.You Read what you write and Tupi.5 or 7 hours finalka,40 hours miserable draculina.Five hours is finalka.Four thousand for a 5 hours game? It is not immediately evident played 7 8 9 part here is a masterpiece,and 15 no it is not poor vyser still 5 hours of interestingness in it.But that's all.

A
Askalante 07.12.19

Perhaps one of the most controversial games I've ever seen.
Graphics on one side good, the first half of the game can also be enjoyed in the area, and the design is good, but then starts the second half with her discountanime levels and poor design.
On the one hand the game is fully translated into Russian (and pretty good it's worth noting) on the other the music is so forgettable that I can't remember one melody.
The gameplay looks impressive, but after a while from a meat of the combat system tired.
The plot on the one hand shows a good relationship of 4 friends, and other such gaping holes, nonsense and hackneyed clichés that follow him getting bored. Well, absolutely moshnye additional quests, it's just awful.
Apparently the game really was production hell, and it looks like Frankenstein, it's filled with a huge amount of content that the developers put into the game literally at the last moment.

V
Viss 07.12.19

once again slowly for the gifted. THIS EXTRA QUESTS and need that would be CHEAPER in this sense. DON'T BE STUPID! Kotite in their 40-50 hours was generally NOT necessary. It finalka, it needs to be played and to speed, fanitsya from the story and gameplay at the same time, not to suffer and kotiti hours.

K
Kovboy belomor 07.12.19

Viss
Hear gifted how long is your story?

V
Viss 07.12.19

hear around the corner to get some, and it lasts Kingsley movie, 5 anime series Brotherhood and in the end ends up playing over 100 gigs with online about the story. And the whole 18 year plan to gash 4 DLS under it.

K
Kovboy belomor 07.12.19

Viss
You play the fool or really? I TELL YOU ABOUT THE PLOT OF THE GAME.Not the movie Kingslaw it should be noted that much cooler game.The plot of the game is 5-7 hours,the rest of the stuff for nerds.You still assign star wars all movies,cartoons.

l
lyaga11 07.12.19

I was not playing the same game final fantasy ! and who is to blame them on the computer and was not really ! the first time I played the demo on the PS4 is full of kitty training then, but barefoot beat me vprintsype not! and then downloaded the set (PPC on a powerful computer with 32 gigs of RAM on a SSD ) it was installed 2 hours! Chicks from repak. In short passed again, the training did not understand how to prepare the spell the rest of the rules on the joystick hboks Onet on PC. In short the game itself is fine starts to push the car. graphics class all talking in Russian, Chicks mini jacket and round Boobs. the night comes you can eat, prepare to sleep in the van. reminded me why this game life is strange dunno why. In short what japonscina where fish can to catch the cat to blame etc I Liked it a great game!

P
PMFF 07.12.19

lyaga11
She recalls that SQUARE ENIX publisher ))). ФФ15 is primarily the story of the game. I am a current 2nd Chapter started. The plot is really clumsy, somehow weak. By the way the film look before passing game. He needs to confuse you. Although if you've already passed already the first Chapter, the film is not so go. The film itself, but to the plot plus +1 point add. The plot to confuse you have.