3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crabCore 07.12.19 04:49 am

Impressions of the game (Final Fantasy 15)

Share your emotions, gentlemen.
I've still not managed to play, as swinging.
80 Comments
Sort by:
l
lyaga11 07.12.19

PMFF
Thank you! Yes, I already downloaded it! I've left the game! be sure to look! heh, and I didn't know they have a publisher one direct for protracted winter has gone, the main thing in it nobody's chasing you :)

N
NeoXY 07.12.19

Today, I will take 13ую the head (60 LVL)...This game gives me mixed feelings: it seems to be the norm, but sometimes wild boring. Here I come home from work, things home, son/ wife, the game remains a couple of hours. And then I shoved nafig not need a dead open world. And penis Jupiter, insanely stupid minor sq a La kill 10 crabs! Yes, I like here the father died, the country of the Pope, with his wife troubles nights are getting longer and teeming with demons, I'm going to pick some frogs, pofotkat, etc. the Perfect way to escape from problems)) Not to perform them?)and what if I miss something important, interesting cut-scene there, revealing the lore of the game. And my inner perfectionist teeth grinding, passing by a question mark.And it is only recently, though with assasinaton on vacation in Egypt.All damn, after playing this game I take a vacation from open world games, zadolbali. Less happened in this game, the cut scenes ripped (!) the plot, the illusion of friendship (who sees gayness, there is no hint of it, it's their culture so if you do not understand, you have problems...). The rest is so-so: - first one button , I have a sword Ragnarok have warpole - jumped-have warpsula=VIN. The graphics and music is also a contrast between aesthetic pleasure and visible trash. Yes, I understand that the game was a production hell and I'm already in the finished version, but the soul was osadochek )

S
SSSR2 07.12.19

It is ambiguous, and half of the capacity is not disclosed. You can see that the game was developed for a long time and pieced together. Why did large game world, if in fact the game is corridor?! The plot develops slowly, uncomplicated, but the ending collapses a bunch of bosses. You can argue long, but nevertheless the game is (especially (probably) fans of the series))

K
Kovboy belomor 07.12.19

SSSR2
To the fans is not worth it.One title of the series remained.

S
SkyraX 07.12.19

XS Easter eggs or not,the green light in the form of cactuars

P
PMFF 07.12.19

NeoXY
Is there a point with people being gay . Go to the hotel one of the first in the game in the desert. And there Promto start priznovatsya Noctu that he really is not so funny and that he's in character.

P
PMFF 07.12.19

Game worth playing ! It's still Finalka! But alas, the story itself is not happy .
Quests are so-so. Could have at least 5 good quests to do for this game with a plot. But alas.
There are moments that don't want to see.
But there are moments where you think that the game top. Will continue to only cream! But alas. Continue to be current worse.
But overall standards.
Music and friends save this game. Here the music score.
The dialogue is good, though played on a weak computer.
Ah Yes, the bad optimization of the game. Not really require a graphics card, CPU. But you need RAM and SSD. 16+MICS.
For the voice thank you, fat bonus and a gift! In the first ever game was announced in Russian ! The translation is not bad. And indeed the first time her subtitles Russian made.
Oh yeah, the game often crashes ! And it spoils the overall picture . But Oh well....
By the way, the battle system here is good, but let's hope that in the next. Series napigquit her magic and everything good from the previous parts. And something like that is weak in terms of magic...
I also liked the music in boevka plays a real adventure! So here Finalka punish Ведьмака3, and so forth! Fallout 4 is not in the bill, taken other people's songs, and someone else it doesn't count!
In General, it is clear that plans were in the game serezdnii! But so it happened....
The idea of pics of fun , I hope the next parts will. But the dish on the fire is also counted! I hope these chips gash in the trail. Finaleh!

N
NeoXY 07.12.19

PMFF
Passed, remember this conversation. To me personally he said that he was quiet and insecure guy with no friends. But with them, ie us, it feels different, open-minded, though, and worried that he's not a Prince, nor a wrestler with a talent for persuasion, nor Scrabble. After I mentally (!) supported, saying that it is no worse than us and saying don't worry, the us rules ) And all! I don't know, maybe the game scans your browser history and gives an extra cut scene...))))))

s
serega1121 07.12.19

Lord answer the question I ask here what would be the topic in detail to create!
Started to play while the experience is not unique.
Inventory - items - tab treasures They sell everything you can, or need to be?
And don't even really understand the lot of any crap of type of gold and silver dust, etc. what are these For? Will continue to be needed?

P
PMFF 07.12.19

NeoXY
ahaha - this is a subtle hint that I'm gay ? Aahah(about the browser). Well, OK. Yes, I'm talking about this scene. Maybe you missed those words, I just start kinda remember what he was talking about the image, it is not the same person we all see, and then what you said above is...
Perhaps you have not heard, as I have chosen not those lines that you have proposed to say Promto.
This scene looks gay, and by words and by what we saw. But in General, there is no longer such zahkarov. Although I want to say that Promto I most liked in this game.
In General, one can see that you Gamal in MGS )).

P
PMFF 07.12.19

serega1121
In short. Better not sell. I've sold expensive things, maybe they would help me then. And so, the money ruby on quests hunting, I did that and a lot of money and fast in principle, these missions are performed. I stupidly kept one in inventory. And ever heard of a guide about the game, what things there is to sell, there are not warning about it... But in General, there can be sarasati a good dish. Find iMovie dish for Ignes years and I really altizio not studied at all, and there is a dish for 300,000 bachey, I don't know that it is there gives, but I think this dish is for tough bosses in the game.

A
Arhigluk 07.12.19

Liked it very much. On the one hand, great graphics, good optimization, a huge world and good localization. But they spoil small flaws: a few similar battles(fans of the MMO may like it), the lack of an adequate mechanism for maintaining the progress(if you take off the game or kill at the very end of the dungeon, which had killed a lot of time, and the download comes from a car already, several cools the ardor to go through this dungeon again), the lack of facial animation(eyes done well, but the conversation without opening his mouth - it is an anachronism). If you play purely for the added benefit of the world beautiful.)

A
Antey1 07.12.19

Aphid, I honestly now just freaking me out! To buy the game for 3500, percent new for 10,000 and get this prohodnyak??!!! What a Hairdryer was bad? To check launched via the sde on it with none r290 - brakes only at the beginning, in a minute razgoraetsya and all flies.... But the game itself is much worse film for her, the disclosed full-length cartoon, characters, plot, etc., in General all that should be in the game!!! The very same game except for graphics (which was better in MGS) nothing captures and as a result, not repeatable!!! Now the question is - why the heck I changed the percent that pulls the game, tempted by the reviews clever and bought this sad state - because the fool!!!

R
RaptoR BTR 07.12.19

Well, such a... fairy Tale for adults. You can play, but live... Nothing supernatural in it is not, as some describe.

A
Andrey Taler 07.12.19

My first Final Fantasy and I'm very disappointed in her. Yes, the world is very beautiful, all high quality and stylish, the story itself is also interesting, and the fact that it is filed through the journey of 4 friends in the car, which during the trip store of small talk, though it is not new, but a good implemented feature. I didn't always understand the imagination of the Japanese, which they implement in games, but the world was hooked, for me it's something new). But disappointment came through 30 hours of the game. I am one of those who needs to get into every hole, pass all secondary and treharne mission to find all the gear etc. and to me the game became're disgusting. The secondary mission is empty, stupid. Running from point to point takes a very long time. It is the Bane of the current gaming industry. Make a huge open world, fill it with terribly uninteresting content to increase the duration of the game and then brag that Igrot it will take 200+ hours, by deceiving that will not be bored, because there is so much to do, but they don't say that classes are boring and uninteresting. In General, after 30+ hours I realized that playing through the power and began to hate the game. Removed. 5 out of 10 for the beautiful world and some interesting things. Worth the wait by the way stupid (IMHO, you understand that such a genre). Great rating for the game is for the fans, nothing more. If you are a fan of the series, I suggest don't waste your time.

s
saa0891 07.12.19

I wrote the experience from demo trading,then the demo is not caused and the desire to immediately buy the game not there,but I bought it at a great discount and played.

Overall through the game quite interesting,but the game has a number of shortcomings which I would like to say.

Most upset that merged magic and Samonov.
Firstly it's just a huge number of different spells,there are two things,besides earlier spells was tied a huge part of the gameplay,the mechanics and the fight,from the fact that the spell could give the weapons different elemental or status damage (you could put to sleep,blind,slow,stop, etc. combinations was a car and small truck) same thing with the defense,and finishing a bunch of combin as FF7,there is simply a fairy tale was how it was all interesting,ranging from the matter of mimic,morph,4x attack to the final attack and Knights of the Round and what you had to do that to and pump, of course FF15 against this background, just no,just cut out a ton of gameplay and mechanic.

What about Samonov I'm not even talking,also two and a half Grand and you don't even have control again before they were tied to boevka,in short everything is just incredibly simplified and merged.

Another very serious flaw this is a very fast time,do not understand how I made such a blunt,that's just the morning you could run around,catch fish and it's already evening,this is very annoying,I would even say hate,the first mod that had to be done for this game is a slow time.
Again, the character moves very slowly,well at least there's Chocobo,it is a pity that this gameplay element as their breeding in order to get into inaccessible places are also merged.
Too bad that there are no quick movements,they certainly are,but you definitely need to get in the car,it is clear that developed did it on purpose to increase the duration of the game.

The moron who did control the cursor on the map not on WADS (about the mouse I'm not even talking) I would tear off your hands.

A coffin on wheels in the form of regalia, it's just kapets what else (saves only the player and music from 7-8 parts),well the situation changes a little when you put big wheels,but control is still wooden.

Detailed locations are just terrible for such a large company it's a shame,no,the city is quite well made,exact same Altise but Dungey,base,dungeon is of course hard,just boxes and empty corridors without any hint that would make the effort to do at least some details that would be Loaiza looked so sad and aroused at least some interest in something,which resembles a indie project,take the Fallout 4 there's even the smallest basement-designed major.

The only really interesting dungeon only accessible after beating the game,the one where you have a flying regalia to sit down and there is at least some puzzle,even if they are very primitive (though where you had to jump on the statue I propiarilsya until 40 minutes before the thought) but still they bring variety to the game,and it's of course very sad that this dungeon is only one.

In fact there is none really interesting and original quest,it is clear that in this series so it was almost always the main focus comes down to the fights,farm and beginy,but although some really original and interesting quests could be done with a bunch of puzzles,traps,that would really had to break down and they would be surprised.
Take the same Divinity: Original Sin 2 so a lot of interesting and original quests,Ms. I'm not talking about the flow,the story and puzzles.

Omega is generally poorly done in terms of design,it is clear that it is a tribute to his original design since the first parts,in the same 8th section, he looked really cool,and in FF7 suppose there was only Ultima but also looked really cool,and there is a bedside table on legs,the style and design had to be done as the knights with whom we fight at the end.

Delight which was from FF7 and FF8 is not close,(well, at least the number of bosses in the end really pleased,throughout the game they had very little,but in the end had a blast),but to complete the game once is quite interesting,but replay I probably never will (at least initially did not have the desire), in contrast to 7-8 parts that I passed a bunch of times after passing I had a nostalgia and desire to re-take just 7-8 part,sorry I just don't have time for this.

s
salopic 07.12.19

Japanese story for Japanese children. I do not understand how this can enjoy adult Russian peasants.

D
Dmitriy Porfirev 07.12.19

From the pros:

1. Specific, but very interesting battle. Everything sparkles, explodes. The magic is epic (although to use it quickly bored). Combos turned out to be extremely useful, but extremely cheat: gauge fills quickly, techniques powerful enough to win the battle, not even equal, it becomes easy. Melee felt every blow. Companions are not blank discs. The battle is extremely good, and the unique ability Noctis simply complete the range of impressions of the battle.
2. In the world of companions create a realistic atmosphere: always something to discuss, joke, do different pictures (which you can watch while relaxing in the camp).
3. The world travel using the private car (extremely cumbersome). But it is easy to overcome on autopilot distances from quest to quest or! you can go to your own mark on the map. During the trip you can turn on the radio to listen to the conversations of the characters, or to go pour myself some tea. The car also runs out of petrol, so that periodically need to call in for refills.
4. All the story scenes in the game put perfectly. Feast for the eyes.

Cons:

1. Plot. Here is subjective, but personally I specific Japanese illogical fairy tales do not come.
2. The Central character, the Prince of Noctis, for 3 hours (just so I survived), constant hysteria and nothing to make me pleased. His companion was much more interesting the Prince what to play for Noctis, I personally do not give pleasure.
3. Open world is all well and good. But well, when this open world full of events. Then, you can spend hours running up and down, encountering only some radomanov, giraffes and other animals of the local fauna. Any interest I have all this flora is not caused. What this open world is unclear.
4. Side quests - it was rubbish. That bring spice to a new dish, go kill some sheep, then go fetch the diamond. Go-kill-bring-bring. Absolutely and completely nothing interesting and unique. By the way, in such low-budget games like DAO or Fable: The Lost Chapter, or games from Obsidian, where in game money is collected on the platform kickstarted to this point is not to find fault. Here on this attention is not sharpened at all.
5. The pumping system is not interesting. Like even really no effect.
6. Extremely stupid happened and how the characters are or run fast. No confusion on this watch does not work.

As a result:
For a good production scene clips, sophisticated companion and a good battle-hiding: the empty world, the side quests are stupid and useless main character.

K
Koragot 07.12.19

Compared to 12 of 15 - isina crap, no knocking out of gear, no market, no sightings of monsters, no special hidden hunts. Yes, che can I say, the game passed one sword that is given when you start a new game Ragnarok, stuffed with fast 10K damage with teleport and all accessories dressed stupidly so more points to get. Omega killed by bug. Stronger the boss is. Conclusion squires and moving all in the direction of simplification of the gaming industry to the level right there, click finish. Hardcore goes. If in 12 parts, had to pick up skills, clothes, gambits for each individual monster, then all traversed one sword. It is impossible to die, use Phoenix. Receive fatal damage, drink a pot. Someone got fatal damage, let him sweat, or come, and to come to you. A thousand and one way to Dodge any damage type, click on the spell, jump, teleporting. At level 30 kill monsters of level 90. Isn't final fantasy, it's something else. Yes, beautiful graphics, the storyline is very addictive, wonderful dialogue, humor, great music. the composer is as marvelous as ever. Many interesting extra features, get in there, watch out, roll down here, this has failed there. All this captures and immersed entirely in a wonderful world of fantasy. The ending was very touched when the hero is older, not to tears, but God forbid slumber when they met friends, is beyond words. All this glamor and glitter spoils the only one to play incredibly easy. Zadar is very experienced may not agree with me, but 12 part of many major game review magazines is considered as the most popular. The project itself is one of the most successful in the series, not only for the commercial component. I took the 12 part, killed all the bosses and can't compare with the 15 12. 12 is pretty simple and the quality system spawn interesting system of changing weather conditions, gambits, programming of actions of the companions is simply a masterpiece. The Bazaar is brilliant. cunning, crafty and very very important thing to obtaining the best gear in the game. The combat system is automatic, in battles with the bosses of the retreat there. For every action there is time. Knocking out many important Lutov for armor makes quality tedious and time consuming. Many monsters which drop important things, it is difficult to find, difficult to make so that they appeared, and with them a small drop. Here's a story about the best armor on the tank, Bron'ka 5% drop with a spooky horse, but the horse is not simple. He's not on location. To make it appear, you need to go to the location to walk through the rooms and kill monsters, then will appear the reapers, kill the reapers then there will be a single horse, with which you can test your luck in 5%. After that, you must leave the location and go to her again if to try your luck want to again. So the horse went to kill 6 reapers. that appear in turn after the murder 20, 15, 10, 5, 3, 1 monsters. Maybe it sounds pretty easy, in fact it is quite tiring. From running to save Locke, looking for monsters beaten, sakanishi reapers, beat, beat the horse fell, escaping with Loki, ran again, again. 1 day length of time at all this running around given that you are top gear for over an hour. AIDS with all sorts of hacks less, but not much. And if you're lucky like me, on the 9 horse falls 1 Bron'ka. The second benefit makes no sense, as Tanit one character in the party. Here the word what price produces the best armor on the tank. But it flowers. Intricate quests, no marks, vague, obscure descriptions do not give the slightest hope to go through even half the game without fan sites. In some locations you can just simply get stuck and not come out. Death is the end of the game, Phoenix you're not gonna do in the last minute. No sweats when fatal blow, die on the spot. Mass the spell, all dead - goodbye. Threw doom, run to the crystal. Nadobilo 2 meters - bye. The game was just drawn and attracted by its complexity and honed in you a real and natural born killer of everything. Yesterday's complex hard bosses, today Isigny food. Several hours slowly but surely with lots othila you take out one villain after another, and the last will take 3-4 hours. With speedhack of course faster, but it's not. And after this a grown-ass nerd angry games we are immersed in the game of the same series in which there is no reservation, or rather you already have everything. As soon as you click new game, you're given a sword and be sure you understand what is the best sword, and the rest of the trash and walk with him the entire game by pressing just 2 buttons on the joystick is almost in the mode of the immortal. I wonder whether? No gambits, but then pump had nothing to pump, you will be able to change for your partner in order to diversify the gameplay and have fun shooting machine Promto enemies, watching as your character is controlled by a computer do your dirty work. Interested? No magic, no blind, fat, any thefts, catches, protecton, reflecto, just this no, boring shock magic exists only to diversify the gameplay, not because it does not. Interested? No longer need to follow the castes. No need to throw all the buffs, debuffs and Gil when HP falls below. Sweats gilet interest. To save them from death. But if you are an idiot is at your disposal, there's always a Phoenix. Oh how interesting. And do not worry if you suddenly wandered into the wrong place, you can always get out of a fight, and the monster will immediately begin to regenics, and you can go for his review and to beat him from the race to fight and then to go out and so until he dies. Interest is piqued. But this crap works on bosses. You even the Omega can do that. She's not even aggressive, running around the map all waiting for you her grass. To clear something with monsters? Nope, nothing. All will be sold in boutiques for the passage of Suzette. Anyway hurry and finish opening it all, and then go back and start the Apocalypse. Something will fall in the dungeons of demons, well, there's all sorts of access for friends and a special gun, but you still with his initial sword will remain top of the party, don't worry. Partners will always be shit.The meaning of your teammates to distract the enemy from you, they will themselves to no and still no you. Well, and how to compare? The combat system at this level, children that want to puke. I had good conversations and realized that old hero, well OK. But the more I play 15, the more I remember how I demofall opponents in 12, as tested on each blind, the fat. As picked up in the battle item to have experienced each type of magic item. As in all my party was strictly and definitely when 1 with shield and Daguerre - tanks and cuts, this babeha with a stick of heals watching these buffs, and this wench bei magic and watching these buffs. And I don't clamp 2 buttons. I eat chips and watch movies, as my party makes boss. 12 part I miss... I Want to forget you and go again.

k
klarionov 07.12.19

148 hours completed with all the DLC(except the companions) and the anime movie, the best part after VII and VIII for me, though comparing them is not quite correct. The world would be a livelier, more interesting side quests I decided a great story and enjoyable gameplay mechanics. PS: the count scored by the genius who invented dungeon with mobile cubes)))