3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crabCore 07.12.19 04:49 am

Impressions of the game (Final Fantasy 15)

Share your emotions, gentlemen.
I've still not managed to play, as swinging.
80 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordAscarot 07.12.19

The first few hours is the most enjoyable game after the Witcher. It is beautiful, pleasant, alive.

K
Kageri Sendou 07.12.19

The game is decent, will satisfy even those who do not familiar with the universe of FF.

d
dkillaz 07.12.19

Still, for those who are not familiar with finally, I recommend before you play to see the CGI film, beautiful and epic.
I first started to play, came to port sea and played until I could not understand that around the fuck is happening)
Watched a two hour film, very much in the Laura of the game became clear.

j
josephreish 07.12.19

Boevka very much. At the expense of the story.... well, the Japanese have their own view of the game. They spilled felts, roofing felts a little smoke. Very disappointed one thing, too everything is not filled in, people in little towns, the little things, and a lot of things there, compared to Witcher 3 and Uncharted 4 (it was wonderful); but here, the streets of some empty, some walls in dungeons too one wall (of course becomes, why is there not anyone there, I'd be long gone from bare walls and floors). Would have added at least rats something on the floor. For the game, which was done 10 years, looks to the game, which was done 2 years and not finish... Details are lacking, but still like not enough. In nature everything is beautiful, but the forces on cities and towns was not enough apparently the developers. In one of the initial cities I like Noctis and his team and say, Wow! As a lot of people, probably it is the main street, But in fact, there are a couple of people walking and that. will soon die from hunger. Noctis cannot jump over a low fence and into the water can not go, an invisible barrier protects the water. Simple stuff, Yes, that's a lot in the game, so the feeling of playing in a Beta version of the game. As many NPCs who have quests you take are always in the same place, night, day, whatever. Until all 100 tasks they do not perform, they will stand. Strange somehow. Developers would have to spend a few months and make at least a complete game, not Beta version. Play, have waited a long time, and bought for 1 ruble, money))

There is no life in the game, like unlike Skyrim, Witcher 3. Reminiscent somehow of some MMORPG, which has not yet been completed and not placed everywhere NPC=) 10 YEARS IT did! 10! Don't believe=) If only 5 people did it, so 10 years.

Another remembered, maybe it's just I have this perception, but when was the gameplay, it seemed that the points of teleportation a lot, but in fact, looking for one unfortunate point where you can teleportals. Well there is no problem for the developers to add more points. Dipshits they are:) and you can't teleport outside of battle, it's not logical :) and annoyed by the fact that Noctis accurate tries to pass the indents so as not to fall... Yes, throw my sword and teleporting:))) stupid:)

M
Mortaliss 07.12.19

Game of the year and that says it all,very sincere and sweet

S
Shah i Mat 07.12.19

In Japanese Class!

d
dreamfall266 07.12.19

The game is really good,though, and of similar additional jobs vseravno want to go through them all ,explore the world

L
Last_Soldier 07.12.19

He wasn't expecting , but damn this is one of the best games this year.Instantly immerse yourself in its intimate and easy atmosphere , amazing music , the world I want to explore, the characters , even though I resisted their appearance , become family after a few hours.
------------
And it really is )

L
LeGioN-67-5 07.12.19

[SPOILERS] the game was Held for 50 hours, in the end, almost satisfied with the ridiculous and completely satisfied with the game. I have not followed her for 10 years. Only the last few months. With a series of finalok that is not familiar, although have wanted, and had the opportunity. Now, in order...
- Never really I didn't like Curling, due to the fact that the weak hardware (performance of 1.84 teraflops video...), but the graphics are tolerable in most games. Took only because of the exclusives...basically judging by the price, the quality is fine. Well, not counting the price of the game...what am I? And besides that, when I turned finalku, and saw the level graphics, not that bloody tears, my own eyes were leaking!!!!! Where is the graphics that the trailers showed? This soap, just awful!!! In General the impression is that at first made good, and then stupidly lowered to get those 25 shots, Yes, you guessed right, 25 - landing I saw even lower! Funny things get when you are passing by scenery, friends Noctis say how beautiful you're turning the camera in this side and I want to spit at the TV. Another very conspicuous absence of even minimal smoothing, it's very granular, the beans roughly) the Rendering of textures is not always behind the camera, well, it often happens in games. And so do soap, soap, soap, and a big layer...Beauty is in Uncharted 4, are developed with the Curling iron handle. Have thought, not to buy a PS PRO...I watched the comparisons and characteristics...no...don't listen about the game in 4K. 4 TFlops unlikely that normally go when on a PC, 1080, 4K, with 9 TFlops, gives the games 30-40 fps...
- Chic atmosphere, immediately immersed in this world, especially quickly after watching the movie and Animagi(a significant plus). Everything seems thought out, sort of, but no, it seemed...so empty the world is, well, just generally bored of all the NPCs standing still all day, like themselves consist of Mithril, or adamant...well, actually not move, like everything else in this game, ranging from trees, finishing with the chairs and all...the physical model is very poor, perhaps that is why I made the absence of any material items, only the shining light bulbs instead. We will continue on the world. The behavior of the car on the road, developed to turn on her at all? Yes the mod to the Stalker machine behave better. Do everything but drive in a straight line, made bad...walking around the world, it seems, as if in a Museum of her time, among the stone sculptures. Mobs(enemies) go strictly on their territory, at first it seems like this approach is understandable, but in the end, you realize that the statues are simply more animated these, for a circle you go out and you're safe, not to mention the fact that the demon is in 2 meters away from you, already upset that you ran away. In the end, everyone is talking about how terrible night, and you're laughing with them... IN the BIG plus column large variability of opponents and their thoughtfulness and good animation!!! Not one game have I met so many different types of mobs. Just super(I have a PC from 2001). But I might say the same thing about people. The sellers of arms do all look the same...
- The combat system very much, colorful, interesting, dynamic and with high-quality animation! That's where tried!!! But the camera is terrible, no idea what it was, but during the battle with large enemies or in an enclosed space it takes such a perspective that did not chart are not visible, though I don't always have time to fix it, in the end, minus a few foul potions...
- The gameplay. The play is interesting until around level 30. Difficult, constantly all cooler than you, and you have no skills, have to get out. But after 30 it is already possible to blame almost any, although across the complex with 82 level, but rarely. In the end, eventually the fight will be boring. However the interest lasts longer than most games, but as soon as I get bored of everything, you can delete the game(estessno after the passage of the main line of quests), because the world is empty and not interesting, nothing happens in it. Techniques done well, however, there are at 999, 555, 333..these are just for hardcore players, they need to kill a HUGE pile of time, can not even imagine how much time that would pump all of...Side quests - bring - run - pass - kill...Everything. Little things, weapons especially for games of such magnitude, especially with such a variety of opponents...Cooking smart thing, but not for those who want a high level because you need to gather a lot of experience in the gostishka x2-x3. I 25 to 54 so pumped with 400 000 experience. Ran long, but the campaign mode wasn't touched, because without demand the characters to rest and did the whole x1 experience...Why not make a choice to spend points at rest or not? In the end, I and the camps were not prepared, and didn't sleep and I like a lot!!! Great idea to make the experience x2-X3, but not brought to mind. Fishing from tired, not interested, as for me, cooking is not running when swing hero, with the photo the idea is good, I liked it! By the way I pumped the thumb of the right hand because they work really...(attack, defense, jumping, camera...)
- Satellites are interesting, fun to ride, chat, the company is always with friends! Sounds like an interesting trip out of town) loved the idea. And again, not without defects. Facial animation - horror simply!!! Faces glass, eyes not moving often, like dolls behave, as much shudder. Animation of lips...well, at all, even in important cutscenes in the eye catches. At first it seemed a lot of remarks, famously, tried with voice acting, but no! After 2 hours, the world already want to wrap the jaws with duct tape friends, and the Ignis at all to divide a particularly cruel way because every night, in the car, he asked you, not whether to stay in a warm place and sleep in peace, even after rewinding time for hunting at night...and still gives the same advice...(and this sounds even funnier when you know what the night can blame any other, even if he is Lucifer 999лвл, red circle, it will not work). The girl is long whinnying with me when I saw who I'm playing. Paid 4 thousand and lead a team of queers...And type the most brutal, walking with an open press and his name is gladiolus...
- Sound and music - no complaints, good sounds, great music! The translation is lousy, but it's thanks to our Softklab...
- The plot. In short - I liked it. Good revelation of the characters, pity them a little. Epic battle(except the latest, after the fiery RAM.(by the way, thanks to the spoiler at the beginning of the game about the fire as soon as warned that the end would be, I ate some crap with protection from fire and quickly took down the boss...)). Can only I am already bored of the cliché, which must in the end should someone die??? In books, in games, in movies. I understand emotions, but somehow tired. It is sad that you film and sex games to wife future seek, and then kill her just because of the fact that he is such a snot, and she mortally wounded still helps him.(It all heals, why not cured???) The sad thing is that he is called the king of kings, but in reality, gg cattle to the slaughter, and even as snotty as he was raised is unclear. The main villain is a good, charismatic, merges into the end of the game immediately, and he led all the demons? Yes, half of it would be such to put...In the movie the ring is so powerful, a little of his power was given to the defender of the king and he got up there is...but in the game king of kings put it, well, actually his handlebars for 500, you can push, a couple of potions will be more useful...I would like to mention military bases, nedostal and corridors at the end of the game with a pathetic voice the villain in a barrel of honey and tar someone seranul juicy...by the Way I still have a big pile of side quests but after passing syuzhetki and remembering the level of most of these side quests, will - the desire movie completely gone, I had another 2 - download of the hero - a stupid waste of time, buy a season pass, looked the part, just 3 small additions, about satellites in those moments when they happened in the story(Yes, you guessed it, CUT DLC) - the desire immediately vanished. As for me, the red price of this game 1500R with seasonal. But still I am happy with its passage, the story is good, the gameplay mechanics and atmosphere!!!

u
urist666 07.12.19

I have to say: in the previous parts did not play.
First 3 hours was boring, and even already started to regret the money spent. But then the game just fell in love, the day just dropped out of life. So amazing adventure, what a great pleasure to sink. Yeah, maybe the fight will be boring, and additional tasks are monotonous, but break away from them just does not work. If the game will continue to keep, the game of the year by far!
And I advise everyone to watch the movie to FFXV.

P. S. to be Honest by the end of the game, the view has changed. As far as the game has a thrilling start as they were awful last Chapter. The game literally watch her transform from a JRPG open world to corridor poor slasher even with elements of stealth. The feeling that it's 2 different games and they were done by different people.
Overall the game is still quite good, but not a fountain. 7 out of 10.

a
andreyhits 07.12.19

guys tell me beat Titan and passed the quest on Ramuh and the Titan to my calls not only comes frames human garbage((

f
fOXY9 07.12.19

The world
The passage spent 60 hours, with almost all the side. The world is big, filled with fantasy bestiary. The map is very diverse, or rather card, there is a huge steppe, the high forest, tropical land, desert, citadel, etc.
Altise produced the most vivid impressions, perhaps the most beautiful city in recent years are shown in video games. A mixture of Venice and Japanese fantasy. Just an explosion of creativity and artistic skills, styling just space.
The main feature of FF XV is a journey for 4 seater regalia. Since the world is huge and the distances sometimes reaching up to ~6-7 kilometers, it is the fastest way to move to the designated point. Also in the game are all familiar Chocobo on them the most to move over rough terrain, or swim the waters, to explore and to hunt. Well, or on foot.
The world is huge, open but not fully, it does have limitations and assumptions, but in comparison with the previous parts then progress. The openness of the world can be compared to an MMO. You can't jump wherever you want, not to fall into the water, you can't climb on most surfaces. You can do something that allows the game otherwise invisible walls or visible barriers.
Debuted innovation is Dungey. Tiered but terribly linear. Just remember FF XIII with its linear corridors. But not everything is optional, very challenging, with puzzles.

Side of questo darkness, content much in the way of lure. But if you go according to the storyline, it ends very quickly. A total of 15 chapters. Here who in what is ready. Want to run through the story and get the ending (the good one here it is), or learn the world, sway, unicase in the history of the world, look for optional enemi.

The combat system
If the world made more open and the combat system was rebuilt into this world.
Random Encounter - was removed, now most enemies can be seen they are in real time and the fights are held without moving at the special stage. But all battles are fought in a special (invisible) sphere, if to get out of the fight to stop. ATB - Active Time Battle is no more. Sometimes to help you receive the ability to summon a familiar .
The battle animation is beautiful, but not in all moments. There's just a wildly epic QTE moments and just the elements of the battle. For example in the battle with the Leviathan, where everything is shaking, he flies through the texture, it is not clear what is happening. With the productions of fight in some battles it's very bad. I'm not epileptic, but after those moments I started to have a headache and blush eye. But on the other hand, Too much epic and I loved it.
Party interaction, magic, weapons, diversity very much. Over 60 hours of wild non-stop mash, I never got bored.
The difficulty on normal is too easy, the game is very kind to the player. Just so you don't die.
Banks yuzal only at the end, or at night, or on a rare enemy. The word night the difficulty increases threefold.

Music
I don't even know how to put it into words, then you need to listen. 80% of the game holding her. Beautiful, dynamic, tragic, and funny. Undoubtedly this is the best soundtrack this year. The game was dramatic moments skillfully selected music theme, the emotions were just beaten over the edge who was up in my throat. Would have been under the age of 15 years, probably would have shed a tear. Especially at the end.
I especially want to highlight these songs, I recommend listening to:
- Final Fantasy XV OST - Somnus (ಥ﹏ಥ)
- Final Fantasy XV OST - Omnis Lacrima
- Final Fantasy XV OST - Song of the Stars - just the gap (O)°
- Final Fantasy XV OST - The Hydraean's Wrath :.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.
- Final Fantasy XV OST - Valse di Fantastica
- Final Fantasy XV OST - Somnus Ultima Epic (⊙_⊙)
- Final Fantasy XV OST - Sunset Waltz (@ー`)ノ゙
The plot
To understand what is happening, you need to look: of 5 Anime series, CG Movie (there is an overabundance of graphics, carefully) and finish this thing after the game.
All tied to the drama, but if it were not, then it wouldn't be final Fantasy. The flow of the plot, we get a beautifully choreographed. A few of them. But it's close enough to enjoy the beautiful narrative.
Very much saw a Rainbow of topics about Noctis, the Ignis, Promto, Gladiolus. They say too Kamennye they are, and the relationship between them is very Natural. In fact, Japanese culture, Russian Deti and aunt will never understand. And there is someone who will explain for the funny hairstyles, feminine face and strange clothes, there's nothing we can do. Such a nation. The game shows the true friendships between guys, here I say no hidden meaning and other drivel. In General, people want to see what hurts, that is their problem. Such cases.

I will not build a wall higher than the heavens, let's summarize.
Pros
Graphics - ✓
Music - ✓
Gameplay - ✓
Atmosphere ✓
History - ✓
Technical component - ✓
Easter eggs to previous installments - ✓
Cons
Duration ✕
Key X is assigned to multiple actions ✕
Some bugs related to music - ✕

Because I'm a fan of "final fantasy", my first part was FF 7 is my favorite, and my opinion may not be objective.
I bet 100 out of 10.

PS This is the best game released this disastrous year.

13.12.16 Update: Reached the ruins Are in the area of the Volcano. To get - need
Petraglia type f ( option allowing the machine to transform into a flying machine ) she needs to fly to a special landing strip in the area of the volcano, to land, to find a structure to climb, to climb through steel bars, to see the disk in the wall, to wait till night, and then opens the entrance to the ruins.
Rainyjane ruins with puzzles, sliding walls, spikes, hopping exercises (TRIGGERED), the fine protrusions on which you need to jump, cliffs, chests.... etc Pure platformer. Gather glitter, fall, go again to jump onto the ledge with the shiny thing... Kaef. A huge centrifuge, with holes and ledges, spinning in the air, which you need to climb, and run like a squirrel in a wheel. Fall. Fire. Classic =).
The game became to like it even more.

H
HitD 07.12.19

Hosted the game for hours 55h...
The understanding which has developed over the 8h has changed... the Game turned out even worse than I thought initially.
1.The game world is DEAD , 2 random events (the events were not random , so none at all) on 100h-200ч or whatever the developers say.
2.To explore a DEAD world is a boring and dull task , and this should be done if you need ochepka all of the Royal weapons.
3.About the side quests I already wrote(in another topic) , but I tried to find interesting(at least one which will not go-find\kill\fetch) in the end achivku received 80 side quests , and interesting Thai and not found.
4.I noticed that throughout the game I never saw the GAME OVER screen.(phoenix down did not buy,never)
5.As the fight was boring not helpful and most importantly LONG early in the game, and left.
6.No development of\the disclosure of the characters.(except that only Noctis and then after the time skip, and then it's like another character, it even becomes a European xD)
7.55 h balance and no, Angelus MX 0 just space.
8.Plot.
Spoilerfree would better understand the plot and characters have to watch the movies and anime series BUT it's not. It is not so because the plot of the game conflicts that surecom,the loros polnometrazhki that series.
A couple of examples:
1.When were the 1st and last episode of the series , because in the chronology of the game, they don't fit.
2.How GZ took away the power of the GG , because GG Royal blood and his strength from birth.
3.The Emperor in the movies was exhibited as GZ was fused behind the scenes(and indeed in the game you see him 2-3 minutes in the beginning of the game and it is NO longer about mob of the Emperor, even do not want to remember because it is fail)
4.The ring of kings... the full Movies\the Game make your own conclusions.
5.Character Raves(or whatever is the name of the brother of the moon) to the full Movies\the Game 2-a DIFFERENT CHARACTER ACCORDING to the CHARACTER\MOTIVATION
The story itself... it's bad, Yes and no it is essentially up to the Imperial city.The motivation of GZ in the beginning(helps GG to force the crystal keepers that would kill him when he will gain all the power of light , resentment of the fact that crystal sent him to *** shorter) and the end(what crystal sent him to *** it is not concerned about, he wants to kill GG to end the Royal line).Time skip... Why Noctis old and had a plastic surgery of the face being in crystal(logically he must be outside of time) and how it appeared somewhere in the *** if he was in crystal....

Conclusion:
All of those who put the game 7-10 , and whom she loved... WHAT's wrong WITH YOU ?

j
josephreish 07.12.19

I don't understand that people... and even a lot of:))) no we were wrong... so then the naked eye can see that the developers took a shit on the game and released it on the light. I would not be surprised if after some time the developers themselves say that they are at gunpoint forced to release the game. No wonder, all the games they were made by one person, you experience more than 15 years, and in this game the main set someone of nodebuilder:)

L
Last_Soldier 07.12.19

Passed 9 chapters and is ready with full confidence to say that this is the fucking 2nd best game of the year for me after Uncharted 4 , in Chapter 9 just wanted to shout from the ongoing , epic rolls !

l
llllOVERLORDllll 07.12.19

guys one stream saw the main character in the jacket,pants and shirt
how can I open this costume?

G
Garry_Frost 07.12.19

Personally, I really liked the game, starting from the plot (I animeshnik), ending with the gameplay. (Below is something similar to the SPOILER)
And Yes, the guys who have already passed the game, explain that it's for the cutscene, Noctis moon after the credits? It's something like what would happen if...? They're kind of dead.

R
Richards 07.12.19

It is a pity that described normally only fOXY9. All the others with their havecertainly at all in the writing, not played you in the previous and it is not necessary here to shit plus....

A
Anderby 07.12.19

Deluxe Edition. Much delayed. Passed all that is possible until post-game -- hunting, quests, fish, meals, etc., has circulated all. Will take place post-game.

Plot. The backbone of me as a fan of the first parts, like the traditional-the four heroes of the oppressed of the Kingdom is marching against the darkness, somewhere around the corner hang out powerful summons and on the horizon looms the crystal. Further everything goes on a track X and XIII -- heroes around the world collect summoned and with their help win. The number of traditional elements and references to them are sufficient. The story itself, however, is wildly simple and its flow is uneven. It is evident that much stupid was removed. Little Kingsglaive, though he behaved quite such a serious prequel. Traditionally Tabakowska and some feature (a big hint is given at the beginning of the game). And as soon as the plot begins to unwind. Then everything goes in a gallop and passed to the finals for seven hours. We have to admit that it's not as bad as in Type-0 (empty pathos and drama and piano out of the bushes almost there) and the characters even a little bit I want to empathize. As the game progresses, many events occur behind the scenes (in the XIII the living world was behind the scenes, everything is exactly the opposite). About many aspects of the world and characters can be found only at the loading screens and NPC phrases (in XIII in the first Chapter of the world could learn more than in the entire XV). The characters in General, not annoying. Some minor characters have a good story, some appallingly stupid.
Eternal running through vast fields of monsters also reminds me of "final fantasy" where I grew up. Although, of course, this time in the open world a lot of fashion stuff here and there you need to collect the garbage, magic, plants, and treasures that are used in spell crafting and cooking batausa food. Instead of towers, outposts in the story. There are numerous indecent collectibles - recipes and fish. Repetitive quests, a big part is hunting. But the most interesting targets, as in XII, and even XIII, there is no. And Dungey - because of my desire to get everything available as early as possible every dungeon had to visit several times. To get realisme weapons, make photo on the quest to kill a boss on hunting, get eggs, for example. And every time from beginning to end by hand, feet-legs-using the same monsters. Would be better if they shut down until needed. But many of them will have to go back to the post-game. And in General-I hate when things lay in the post-game, would make available just before the finale. No, it is post-game. To XIII this was not garbage. In General, the content a lot, running is not boring.
The design is just great. There are not the same (except for the final guts), all arranged sensibly. CG is, but just a couple of clips. Excellent graphics, striking as VII, X and XIII at the time, the locations memorable, the play of light and water is beautiful, the animation is huge (each one of the hundreds you have at least one animation), but it coexists with such oddities as the transfer of quest items characters squeezed fist.
The combat system is spectacular, but lacks depth. Any monster can fill up at any level if you have enough consumables. In combat against more than two or three enemies begins a complete mess. Thanks though that was taken from AI teammates the opportunity their (in)actions to kill the player (though not to the end, if you end Potion's the only hope for allies, and they can score).
The music is good and always to the point. Although I'm still in trailers Versus'and obslushalsya, almost all the songs were already there. And the vocals here only one not specifically written for the game, trash.
To collect all required obscenely huge amount of Grinda. For all 96 hours I got about 9 thousand AP for complete requires about the same. And more medals in the Coliseum for the final upgrade of Regalia and exclusive oruzhek. And fish - not only that, hundreds of them, they will spawn in certain places under certain weather conditions and time of day and demand a certain bait so more and some of them almost impossible to catch. That's where the superbosses of this game. Such garbage in any finalke was not.
Was playing version 1.02, bugs almost was not. A couple times the monsters are not appearing where it should, was treated by save-download. Still too early Sid pointer is moved to the lighthouse.
It is sad that even from the trailer 2013 the game is nothing left. From Episode Duscae only the skeleton of the combat system and location. To control the monsters like in the Demo Platinum too (and I'm puzzled why they have this feature in the demo stuck), the manipulation of physical objects in the full version of the practical application of same has. What was there in Versus XIII... don't know how Square Enix is normal to organize the development. Scraped the bottom of the barrel and collected a year and a half, and even with the transfer.

Well. Better than XIII in some aspects, but to the best numbered parts it's far. Similar to VIII in both broken gameplay, interesting world based on reality, a silly plot, an empty members and both for some reason want to go to the end despite the flaws.

But now we can safely wait for FF XVI. Final Fantasy XV, thanks to what happened.

A
Anderby 07.12.19

Hosted the post-game.

In the post-game they are hunting, airship, line of quests for the extraction of the most powerful weapon (by killing monsters, of course), the last dungeon and 8 quests to sweep post-dangerou.
Hunts a bit, nothing special.
Flying regalia is very interesting. Take and take off, after hundreds of hours of ground gameplay looks awesome. There are not available air space, so much new top is not see. The easiest way to catch a game over in the XV -- krasnitsa flying Regalia. Practical use of just one -- it provides access to the latest Dangina.
The last dungeon is a complete removal of the brain. Bad man whoever came up with the shove in this game are three-dimensional platformer. 4 hours of gnashing of teeth for the awards which only prevents (for automatic evasion, surprisingly, is not always automatic and in addition breaks worked out by the time the reflex).
The quest for arwiki stupid the next line of hunts.
Eight post-dunganov is somewhat dull hundred floors of the local mushy waste. Same room, same monsters, same tactics (the last selected objects, but a special variety that does not make). Be of good cheer. Yes, ... and Oh, thanks, killed the evil sleeping under Luciom, *tobat, 30_лет_назад prophecy Krovlya, blah-blah-blah*, here's a medal for Gila 50000.
Well, Adamanteus a little pleased. The biggest enemy for the whole series (not counting conditional Sina), is impressive. Though, shockingly, it is necessary to struggle more with the camera than with the monster. And hurt the party, he could do nothing.
Platinum ridiculous, no collection of recipes and fish (I still collected), nor maximum rank of hunter, or the Stripping of post-dancenow it requires. Generally, after trinacional series, Square Enix scored on trophies. Everywhere one and the same - do something for the first time, do something for the thirtieth time, pass plot, fly on airships, well done.

In short, after the post-game emotions of the same type -- it's finally over. The plot is nonsense, the fight will be a mess (in Duscae was not the case), the endless grind, the characters puppets, the world layout. Final Fantasy XV, thanks, bye. Waiting for the next.
And I guess that there will be -- the main character in the red and the Taliban with the Kalash. SE is very, very not likes to invent something new in recent years.