3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemonXL1080 08.12.19 09:41 pm

Impressions of the game (Ryse: Son of Rome)

The game was released, it is already possible to play to the incentive, write impressions!!
155 Comments
Sort by:
e
enrikokarvales 08.12.19

about Pres s wines it is generally complete nonsense, probably put easy mode and now bleats. I Play on high, so permanently you need to combine and repel the attacks of the enemy, and finishing just

A
Askalante 08.12.19

enrikokarvales
Played especially on the high, well I confess, I still have Y and to click at certain points to kill, a combo of 2 keys here, kick some hard))) And finishing off somewhere fun 2 hours playing time, and then suddenly notice that besides them there is nothing special there.

M
Memfis198 08.12.19

I don't know how to play it) Even if she went on the ultra-graph) Start the miracle) and feel that people are deceiving infamous graphics) recognizes my video Card as S3 Trio 1MB))) the Developers have a good sense of humor) For me it is not a reason to go for a new video) In other games yet it is clear that the map lacks power) And there is direct collusion which to_)

I
Ishamael 08.12.19

Passed on maximum graphics settings and high complexity. Actually I understand why Crytek went bankrupt. In games there must be something else other than graphics and effects. And in games from Crytek is no longer anything. As always, idiotic plot, linear gameplay, and overall lack of any flavor. For graphics 10 out of 10 for the game 3 out of 10. These developers would be Yes, in the graphics division of any large company. As an independent unit, they do not pull

H
Hitrii 08.12.19

In addition to the poor optimization and graphical flaws, the game is hooked with its originality and atmosphere. However, on some levels, with blood and meat overdone like in the last TR. A little disappointed that the goal is essentially needed only for stuffing experiments, helpy and other things, though, you need to give a must, they are spectacular. The plot - kind of a hodgepodge of different films. On horned, immediately reminded of a movie( title forgotten) where he is searching for his missing father in the composition of the 14th Legion in the same places. But the bottom end - I liked the game.

M
Mr.Sirocco 08.12.19

Askalante
About the sound I agree...killed the atmosphere completely, so that played in English and without subtitles, good language to know due to TV shows, movies and games.
Incidentally, in the chart there is one drawback, which is right far not in one game...he has no reflection in the puddles / water etc :D

s
saa0891 08.12.19

I liked the game.
Normal plot and original presentation in the form of bas-reliefs on the walls behind him interesting to watch.
Design locations and especially units very much,is most impressed by the people-animals generally elegantly designed.

Graphics honestly not a bit impressed,also upset the optimization,I don't know, maybe I have a Repack of this curve was, but almost any configuration is not affected наFPS,he was very bad,even in AC3 the optimization was significantly better immediately play mildly impossible.If not for such shitty optimization then I probably would once again be held at the complex.

Management of normal,but not like retarded auto-aim when you throw the spear,the camera is not very,well, and why to do an automatic finishing moves,it's all the console was all nonsense,the whole interview is like,it certainly is primitive but is played briskly,the animation is cool.

The trick with a group when you have to hide behind the shields too.
Overall liked the game,the ending is generally excellent,when GH already wounded breaks that would kill the Emperor and him, for colon attack,directly recalled movie equilibrium,there is the same ending was.
Amazing but Crytec still can make the gameplay interesting.

S
Serega Troshin 08.12.19

saa0891
your system should fly) I put the first repak( he is still without update 1) and everything on high and without lags working) as you put the game, or why a more powerful system, you lag in the game and low fps, I personally do not understand.... with optimization in the game everything is just fine. It's extremely annoying!!!!!!

s
saa0891 08.12.19

Sergey Troshin

how you bet the game, or why a more powerful system, you lag in the game and low fps, I personally do not understand.... with optimization in the game everything is just fine.

Honestly this is the first game that I have so lag,what settings change almost everything without any restriction.
Developed at least made a pop-up help when navedeniya on any option in the graphics settings,and some items not even clear for what.

R
Remii007 08.12.19

Actually bought a license, went through the game. Briefly about the impressions.
What we liked:
1) the Graphics, well there is no doubt complain, the scenery is beautiful all worked out.
2) Still quite a good story without highlights of course with this turn and does not get bored
3) the Atmosphere, the developers have managed quite well to convey it.
What's not to like:
1) Repetitive enemies, little enemy types and models of a particular class of enemy all the same, just Gemini, with the finest the game so monotonous model.
2) Gameplay is interesting is that the first hour and at the end of the corridor(who passed understand), animations, finishing moves monotonous after 2 hours personally, I have some fatalities have been learned to automaticity.
3) Optimization in the first day was problems with saving many schools in working with the laptop(who lag the game even on minimum, turn off antistropic, and make the 900p resolution, the lag is gone)
Generally 600 rubles, the game actually costs no more.
Rating 7/10.

S
S_asha 08.12.19

optimize in such a graph it is the rules that grandfather the rise when I have 50 fps was 40 in a row very often and crashes here, as on the move

e
enrikokarvales 08.12.19

mr.Sirocco
it is possible without problems to cut the eng with eng sabami
Leh-Brah-
honestly fucking meat ax with gorgeous graphics and combat , + the plot is not quite bad.

S
Sergei008 08.12.19

in my opinion, very little blood!! I think a mod will correct me)

M
Mr.Sirocco 08.12.19

enrikokarvales
The plot is average, the picture is stunning like all kraytek games, the gameplay mechanics dull the horror of... I don't need)

K
Kantrik 08.12.19

that is my impression...o_o

B
Beirut 08.12.19

The game played for me 80% of the time)) if not blood then the game is for children 6-7 years for the development of motor skills for 3 buttons. Impressions of the game perhaps not any at all
Wang gains a heap of games on 50GB blanks)) ATP console

T
TheKep 08.12.19

very short game, graphics are excellent, even on my mini-medium settings the quality is great, would she like Dao 100 hours on the game, I would be in it for a week stuck ))

a
alexandr1988 08.12.19

Nero is something more like Vitellius - too fat and age more suitable :)

a
alexandr1988 08.12.19

M
Mr.Sirocco 08.12.19

enrikokarvales
And what is fun? 2.5 buttons? Absolutely no combo attacks, depending on the keystrokes...just poke 3 buttons...playing with xbox so no need to even think, I went through the game and died at a high difficulty for the game 4 times! Along the way, falling asleep on the couch. The game is beautiful, but the commercials are terrible on a 4K panel, they are in a smaller resolution HD

And with such a schedule...GG NO REFLECTION in the WATER! And this is just annoying I can't...