3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemonXL1080 08.12.19 09:41 pm

Impressions of the game (Ryse: Son of Rome)

The game was released, it is already possible to play to the incentive, write impressions!!
155 Comments
Sort by:
G
GSP 08.12.19

S
S_asha 08.12.19

GSP
my friend right now, 90% of new games as much maintain so that it is not necessary here about the size

b
bakshish 08.12.19

Went to the game & I really liked the plot and the graphics (the only fights sometimes infuriated) I Recommend!

b
bakshish 08.12.19

H
HoganHog 08.12.19

Sizes now high largely not only from the gaming component,but also because of the video codecs that put video game!
Now all the modern toys with high quality widsom and his number will be a lot of weight!
In game one the video is about 9 gigs,by the way, you can remove the hell to work the game will be,already checked! Are the pies!

S
S_asha 08.12.19

well graphite direct chic all reliable and optimize a

d
deIIis 08.12.19

The game itself is quite anything and if you press the time button gamepad get good shots at the enemy. The Fury mode is made out of place, making it easier to play when six opponents you can manage for 10 seconds. If 50 enemies at once attacked, it would be survival of vysivani. Enemies are too few and only three types of combat: with a club, with a shield and lightning fast. If combos and enemies added would make a notable slasher. But it turned out - beautiful online story, sit and look, repeat the same action.
About the graphics and size of games:
The dialogue should show on the screen is the Emperor's son with a naked torso. Here there is texture, so the texture. )
The Evil within will require 50GB, but there is clearly textures will be worse. The package depends on the game engine.
Here Broforce weighs less than 1Gb of graphics there, and the gameplay is not for one night.)

w
warp 37 08.12.19

Passed the game, tell your opinion.

The plot of the game is not particularly clever, but to watch him is quite interesting, thanks to a good serve. The story of a young Roman Legionnaire named Mari, who lost her family and blood thirsty enemies are simply intertwined with the legend of the undead centurion Damocles who administers punishment on the traitors. On the way Maria are quite colorful enemies, like the various savages and the Roman Praetorian guard.

The gameplay in the game - a kind of mixture of beat'em up slasher in a simplified form, nothing particularly eye-catching. The main thing - to strike the enemy a few blows to the appearance of the icons and hold a beautiful cruel punishment, ... Yes, QTE, though optional - so if you don't press the button, the rebound will happen by itself. However, in this case, you almost get nothing (in terms of experience/rage points/regeneration) for the murder, unlike the QTE successfully completed.

Overall, the gameplay is quite simple and relaxing - with timely use of the unit, the health loss is minimized, and with pumping at the end of the game, the battles become a simple walk. The game is not the abundance of combo attacks, so that fans break a finger, you can immediately pass. Oh yeah, I highly recommend playing on your controller, because when you play on the keyboard is played is flawed, like most similar games. Even worse, because during the QTE enemies are highlighted colors of the buttons on the Xbox controller.

The graphics... the game was developed by Crytek and that's it. To say that the game has excellent graphics - it's nothing to say. Through the brilliance of CryEngine, I was once again amazed by the beauty and splendor of creation of the German developers. Such incredible enthusiasm from the graphs I got last time was just Crysis 3. Moreover, in terms of detail, Ryse: Son of Rome places is superior to C3. One gorgeous detailing of the armor the main character is worth something!

In addition, the game was held good design work, which is paired with the technology of the CryEngine gives impressive results in all the scenery. The game looks great for every level - whether the architecture of ancient Rome, green forest or a bloody battle on the coast. Especially memorable was a dark night forest.

The music in the game at a high enough level. Paired with a graphics component, a sound creates a very strong atmosphere.

The physics in the game, in most cases scripted, but the destruction of Ryse looks no worse than the Battlefield. But the fluttering clothing and a spark from the weapon give huangoshu PhysX defecate.

Optimization the game is great. On the computer that I two years ago were collected for Crysis 3 (which I went to ultra with FXAA), Ryse: Son of Rome gives 40-60 FPS on ultra settings without antialiasing at a resolution of 1680x1050. Even twisting through the config file for the maximum resolution of the textures on my dehghanisanij the video card has not caused performance issues.

General impression: a very relaxing cinematic (in the best sense of the word) adventure in the setting of Ancient Rome with excellent technical execution. Given that I love the theme of ancient Rome, and eshenov on this topic now a little, I liked the game. And Yes, it's one of the few projects that honestly can be called a new generation of games.

Taking all aspects into account, my rating is 7.5 points, and at the same time medal for the best graphics of the year.

K
Ksedom174 08.12.19

In what place good optimization? It did not deliver . I mean spices gathered to the Bank for 80K , and then you see this slasher ( albeit very beautiful) on the ultra, even with 2X(instead of 8x) antialiasing frieze ! Not always but it happens often . Noticeably shorter. All other yet tested toys fly.
( config - 780 PECs, 16GB, i7 4790 3,6)

B
Bombardirovschik 08.12.19

warp 37
Yes it is copy paste from the blog of some dude!!

K
Ksedom174 08.12.19

No smoothing is still playable. But kapets resentment. what for was to take a computer, could take over 40K and play with the same success. If slashers lag at the absolute maximum, what to expect from GTA5 for example.. if you want to-max.-max. settings to take the computer for 150-200+K? hmm..(

w
warp 37 08.12.19

Ksedom174, I had GTX 970/80 to wait, and not enough 780-Yu.

s
stas1607 08.12.19

Yes, with optimization trouble. Long can't play, tired to press

K
Ksedom174 08.12.19

warp 37
Took comp 10 Sep like that thought..about what to expect next. version. Actually have improved fps a lot on the page where the video as sags game 780ти . The man advised who neponyatki with fps - suggest to off in the game switching to file and vertikalno sync, and the video card drivers to enable the adaptive synchronization. And you know really all the flying was with sglazhivanie, and changes in the schedule no. That is why this thing is weird)
And Yes, the 980 is the 780 much better?) MB change...)

w
warp 37 08.12.19

Ksedom174, 15 percent, maybe more. Plus the extra Gigabyte of memory.

K
Ksedom174 08.12.19

warp 37
Well duck and do not forget that it's 7-8K more expensive than the 780...
and 970, and a fortiori there is no reason to change the same hell in the other hand))

S
Silent Hill 764 08.12.19

Here's how the game is. Optimization on top!

K
Kantrik 08.12.19

Silent Hill 764
texture high or very high?

V
Vitaliy Samuylov 08.12.19

Pinned changes in the game.
A big role in politics played by personal intrigues of the rulers.
The map was seriously enlarged and extended eastward. Map of 183 seats in the region.[4]
Land, sea battles and sieges are United in one battle with several stages of the battle (battle between ships, the landing, the siege of the fortress).
A new "system of regions". The province consists of several areas. In this case, you do not control the entire province, and the capture will have all area.
Several new types of cameras.
The interaction of the army and Navy, including the landing.
Now in the city instead of one area a few control points.
Improved AI.
Before you go to attack the wall or face with an enemy unit, commanders turn to subordinates, and encourage them shouting. To better see these small details helps a special camera that shows the progress of the battle from faces of individual soldiers.
A serious increase in the number of units.

l
lemyns 08.12.19

bad lag on minimum salary ,although suitable for recommended ICU requirements
wait for the patch shorter