3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemonXL1080 08.12.19 09:41 pm

Impressions of the game (Ryse: Son of Rome)

The game was released, it is already possible to play to the incentive, write impressions!!
155 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dante_Avitus 08.12.19

Though kill, but my assessment of the game 7! The game in principle is not bad, but I have to force myself to play it. The graphics are good even on minimal(grafodrochery appreciate). This vet CRYTEK. But if I hear the word CRYTEK, then I immediately have associations with the 99999999999 number of grafon. I have the feeling that CRYTEK follows the policy of the MORE AND BETTER GRAPHICS, more POPULAR IN every sense of the GAME WILL be. Regarding the voice acting: IT's JUST AWFUL!!!! For example when GH and dad are talking, I have the feeling that the father was voiced by the man at the last gasp or it was terrified that if he even as it will not give voice to the role given to him he can say goodbye to your life. BEECH TRIED TO FAME. Vet right? Or am I mistaken!?!?!?!?!

O
Oxlamon1991 08.12.19

Play at first interesting, but after hours of playing and leveling your hero to become boring and monotonous. The voice acting is so-so evident that our localizers do not fall in time to the real votes. In General the game tonight, and not scary if it is not passed, nothing will not be lost!!!

R
Razor12345 08.12.19

3 days I have downloaded this igrulyu and then came the moment of truth-start hewing, 30 minutes and already fed up.I agree with what was written above - the dialogue is cool, the sounds too, and pluses on this end, the camera kind of Jumpy, press x then wines annoying from the start(well, what else to expect from the very consoleport 2 button), the plot is lame (here compared with crusecom,but the last 2 parts are very sad in this respect).in General and overall rules and still the best game meat and a servant of the Empire for me will be Warhammer 40k: Space Marine.

a
alekszvorsk 08.12.19

Loved everything except the optimization. On minimal 20 fps on my good bucket. In shadow of Mordor 45-60 to play, and then 20 a stretch.

G
GoldenRock 08.12.19

Love the theme of ancient Rome, but this bullshit I didn't expect the story and gameplay designed for 5 year old child. The graphics are not bad, but in the same 3 the crisis better, there's even reflections on the water is not normal.

D
DJANTIDOG 08.12.19

MASTERPIECE!!!! Not so long ago were cut! Easy to play and nice. The plot is good and the count! Great game, was a breeze for the night!!!

T
Taljan 08.12.19

Liked the game, nice graphics, story is also good, chustvuesh yourself a real Roman... the combat system is beautiful, and although fatalities are repeated they are not boring to watch, the optimization is not too bad, but if they removed the restriction in 30 fps it would be much better

k
kalek 08.12.19

awesome game for the day proshol fully protocolsa again pass )))))

M
Mitrant 08.12.19

I as a fan of Roman subjects liked the game. If I only played the Rom Totak war, it is now possible to look at all of the lives of ordinary legionary. This is a game and interesting. I took it slowly, looking at the scenery, steeped in history. Good graphics is beyond praise. You can see Rome in all its glory. to see the legionaries, their armor. All drawn in great detail. All this adds up to a good sound environment.
From bright minuses hunt to celebrate the monotonous gameplay. If other slashers all this is diluted with various combos, changing weapons, magic, and different bosses, here, even leaders are killed it seems. Corridors are linear, but what else do you want from a slasher? also constantly tormented by the question, if the main character is constantly moving through the ranks, then logically he must command, not to run alone in the rear of the enemy. If anything, it would make him a common soldier, and then General running around in the front row and puts himself at risk.
In the end, the game should advise the lovers of history, movies, Gladiator, the fans of strategy about Rome. The rest of it is unlikely to enjoy.

M
Masky76 08.12.19

a map Stuffed me Savonarola like the movie Predator with Schwartz) and so the game is great!Need some diversity in the game it is not enough for boevka ,game 4+ .

C
Comment 08.12.19

I agree with Mitrant. Those who are interested in the era of the Roman Empire and legionaries, who cares about great graphics, entertaining fight and a short passage with a normalplot, then this game is definitely like it. Who needs a story delights and the passage of a hundred hours, it is best to pass by...

d
deIIis 08.12.19

The Colosseum is made soundly with a pull-out decorations. Overall, the game lacks combos and variety of attacks.

a
astrozombie 08.12.19

well really it was impossible to do more models of enemies, and that these same fatty hairy shield to be fed

d
deIIis 08.12.19

astrozombie
Probably in a hurry to release new consoles. Tie would suit and entertainment, as in God of War, eh. And then walk a half game. Even never on horses and chariots, not swept, bobble.
Spoiler
astrozombie
About modelki enemies - another mistake. Ie the game was created in popyhi.

S
Silent Hill 764 08.12.19

Kantrik
Very high, everything on high

d
deIIis 08.12.19

Silent Hill 764
40 fps, I understand. And this is only the first level, then go a bigger scene.
Show scene - the defense of the port. Or the green forest, going alone, to protect the squad from fire archers.

S
Silent Hill 764 08.12.19

deIIis
Well, tell me what is the level, how far away am I going there...be sure to take the video

e
electro07 08.12.19

In principle, liked the game, the fight will certainly modest, but not boring, the plot is not particularly long, although in fact the passage was played with interest. The game is OK I finished everything on all the settings, I don't know what it is, in optimization or in my hardware, although many similar problems.

D
Danny Lamb 08.12.19

Mighty slasher with no claims to anything, but very well made. Excellent graphics, worked, and let the bellboy the world (plus or minus two forks). Good boevka looks like a mixture of ideas from Assassins Creed and Mordor (but it's not bad).
Spoilers cons: same type of enemies (big hairy shield you will charity the entire game) and do not have some kind of interaction with the world or characters. The dialogue in the spirit of Wolf Among Us or Ass Effect significantly would improve gameplay.
But overall, it is a quality slasher that is worth buying. Rather, it's a cinematic slasher which takes place in the same breath. After the middle of the action does not let go at all.

Graphics had no problems, went through the whole game on a high.

C
Comment 08.12.19

Here many complain that little variety of enemies, but less is better and better than more and as plastic. Here we look at all the characters and know what are his emotions, feelings etc. Like to watch the movie, only it is possible to manage all these. And that would rivet lifeless mannequins and all would have complained about it...