3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koresok2 10.12.19 04:23 am

The problem with the passage. (Syrian Warfare)

The people help please,how to best complete 4 mission,I at the beginning go left and clear the warehouse ,then move on to the left,and the right to constantly bother the bombers,what to do?
49 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Ataman__ 10.12.19

The problem is this, the game doesn't run, in General, already hurt.

M
Misha Gubanov 10.12.19

How to write an uppercase letter in console

a
aist16 10.12.19

Misha Gubanov
As in any text editor, press Shift and the letter.

a
aist16 10.12.19

So, without haste and do not interfere with radio conversations to enter cheats put pause the game, open the console, enter the cheat code, Enter, close the console, take off the pause.
All OK.
If, after opening the console, just does not print, press Enter will appear a dash cursor in the console and will print.Don't forget to run the game with the keyboard Eng.
After opening the console again, the previous entered commands, you can invoke the arrow cursor up / down and press Enter to Enter them again.

a
aist16 10.12.19

Lay out, please, auto-saving of the beginning of the 8th mission, I 7-I stuck, can't finish the game.
Sohranena here:
With\...\ Documents \Syrian Warfare \profiles \a lot of letters and numbers \saves \...
here you can select a file time-saving...
Large files.sav = tens of MB is the Auto-save etc. save.
Small files.sav = tens of KB is the mission completed...N..-(Map select the next mission)
I would file Palmyra. Province of hams completed,
or auto-saving 8-th mission. And + to that file folder game_progress with one file.sav
or only this file from it.

E
Ex_Vandal 10.12.19

Folaytfenat wrote:
The only bad is the lack of soldiers, but this is understandable, in our world, killing in battle 15 man is the result of 3-6 hours at the range will not kill.
Um... and your war is a shooting range? Your statement is only partly true. I would say that if a fighter notorious number 15 is reached not at once, and for some time, progress is clearly visible, for it is necessary is banal to survive during the fighting.

S
Snoop Snoop 10.12.19

Guys, the question is. After the second mission, press finish, but I have only the music changes. Are there any tips about this?

S
Snoop Snoop 10.12.19

Or if anyone have the saves the start of the third, then pliz skinte

F
Folaytfenat 10.12.19

Snoop Snoop
The same canoe with 1 mission, returning to Palmyra. Climbs plate, click finish and only change music.