3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K.R.U.T.7 10.12.19 04:24 am

Your opinion about the combat system of"the Witcher 2\"? (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Well it you?
I hope that will have not only the index finger to work, but also to use their brains
55 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalheads 10.12.19

The combat system is great, at first it was strange after first Witch, and then everything fell into place!!! So the action is consistent with the second part, like the two has turned more aggressive than the first part!!!!

R
Rumata371 10.12.19

In fact it is, Darkshott all properly written. Deflate the branch master of the sword in full, and then double-upgraded the icons to life. In the important branch of magic shield (Quen)...and art (helping to shoot down the blocks and drop enemies to the ground) because with his help all enemies are stacked without loss of health. Before the fight put Quen, tumbled in the thick of battle slapped cuffs, shield, sleep, rolled aside, and again put in battle. Moreover in a branch of magic there is an increase of endurance, a very important point, as endurance is spent on the block and signs. In the alchemical thread, I only liked two features: it is increasing the duration of elixirs and again increasing the health. Other worthwhile improvements are closer to the end of the branch, but to sacrifice experience points to, as I thought, useless improve bombs, increase the quantity of elixirs, etc. makes no sense.
Summary: to pump the shield (Quen), and possession of the sword to the limit, and constantly increase the supply of health and stamina (in addition to pumping, the mutagens to help you). Everything else is not so critical.
(level of difficulty - average first time going through.)

g
glums 10.12.19

couple I forgot how to use mutagen. tell me.

V
VikVichka 10.12.19

I liked boevki. Very spectacular, seeking strokes pleased, especially when using adrenaline (multiple opponents can kill, and even with alternating signs and strikes with the sword). The combat system in the first Witcher I liked (mmm, loved the group style, a few clicks and around a bunch of decapitated bodies), but in the second it is above all praise. IMHO, in the second Witcher are more involved in battle, when using rolls, blocks, and other techniques, than in the first, when just the mouse, we clicked and Geralt did it all himself for us.

R
Ray_McCole 10.12.19

Capitanchik
I would like arguments. however, we see immediately that in ME you better shoot than a more or less normal RPG to play.
old beautiful but meh - can make all, not pereryva all around you that strike sublocal standing on 1 place.

L
L.V.S 10.12.19

History second witch is not remarkable that something like it was in the good old Lord of the Rings, but here it is more elegant, atmospheric.In this part, the poles failed to create a bike like they did with the first Witcher.

C
Chay s Limonom 10.12.19

More modern, interesting combat system and the skillful use of very cinematic. The first part is also good, but for the third passage I was tired and the fights were boring, but the second I take pleasure in spoiling for a fight even at the fifth passage.

f
frostvay 10.12.19

The combat system in General is not bad but the balance is weird. Biwa has caused to the enemy (man without armor) about 10 strong blows with the sword, actually zaklikivaya the mouse, and he still had 10% health while I was down for just 20% gave an example during the passage of the 1st Chapter.

M
MR.RPG-MEN 10.12.19

the combat system is just great

M
MR.RPG-MEN 10.12.19

she's just very technologically advanced

M
MR.RPG-MEN 10.12.19

I especially like dobivali strikes Geralt

M
MR.RPG-MEN 10.12.19

The combat system, in my opinion, has become more flexible

M
MR.RPG-MEN 10.12.19

In the first part of management is focused on the timely clicking the mouse, the use of signs and alchemy.

M
MR.RPG-MEN 10.12.19

in short, there is nothing to say
the combat system is just boisvenu

M
MR.RPG-MEN 10.12.19

my nickname opradyvaet my arguments))

K
Kot Leopold 10.12.19

MR.RPG-MEN
Now ban get.

K
Kuker 10.12.19

Boevka in my opinion is far superior to the first part, more complex, deep and versatile, I am convinced as well that it can be improved.

C
Chay s Limonom 10.12.19

MR.RPG-MEN
Really damn, enough multiposting.
frostvay
To me the combat system is hard when you have become accustomed, it seemed ... easy and I think not only me. In the beginning, Yes, quite difficult sometimes.

f
frostvay 10.12.19

Tea with Lemon
Yes Yes, first hard. For some reason I initially ignored all sorts of bombs and traps, as it turned out nothing. At the 2nd passage were rasprobyvat and I liked it. Significantly helps in the battle, and the main ingredients everywhere do not want to take.

L
L.V.S 10.12.19

In the first Witcher boevka was rich in all different combos - this is a significant plus.And in the second it is normal, if you don't approach the game as simply a fan, though I am a fan of the Witcher.