3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K.R.U.T.7 10.12.19 04:24 am

Your opinion about the combat system of"the Witcher 2\"? (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Well it you?
I hope that will have not only the index finger to work, but also to use their brains
55 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crafty Cucumber 10.12.19

In the first Witcher was more simple boevka, just click the mouse and choose styles.
And then, at first, very difficult, even on easy sometimes you don't relax, but at the end when Geralt is pumped, all very nice and easy

S
Sanchez Ramirez 10.12.19

Yes. For me personally, the combat system was difficult, especially in a battle with three or more opponents.

N
NewResident 10.12.19

I couldn't see, enjoy the signs!!!

l
loxless 10.12.19

Very annoying freezing witch. Throw a bomb/knife by and Hello. The Witcher begins to run in a straight line don't work no blocks or rolls so long as he doesn't give a turnip. And if Quen hung while Quen is not going to end by itself and will not give him a turnip.

M
MgVolkolak 10.12.19

loxless
The game comes with brakes? I, too, like sometimes when he was falling productivity.

B
BlackMetallll 10.12.19

in part 1 in the middle of the game , as precaches Igny normal , all normal enemies fall down around 1-2 caste 360 degrees (especially if drinking owl, Maribor and Petri)
so sho was too easy somehow
plus aard almost 100% stanil all the mobs and people
and secondly, not yet ))

B
BlackMetallll 10.12.19

one drawback in the 2nd when Quine not restores energy
at first I didn't know Toko then I read somewhere
that is, either hodish with a permanent shield or other signs of use

M
MgVolkolak 10.12.19

BlackMetallll
It's not negative, it is balance. And so too most people Quen sign.

R
Runaa 10.12.19

BlackMetallll
Other signs can be used and included quene, while there is energy all right.

F
Festr.. 10.12.19

Looks good, but something's... Rifts. Lacking, however.

x
xmove01 10.12.19

gspdi how a stool could come up at all....
IMHO even in the 2nd Gothic boevka in Trillian times better than this Galima hack

L
Lelik Bobik 10.12.19

A dull piece of shit, just I as can't pass the 2nd part and start to replay the 3rd.

V
Velimudr 10.12.19

On combat I will say that it is easier before a crowd of harpies wouldn't have stopped, we have to run so much that your fingers have blisters the forest than the hammer. But the system of bribery, well, that is where you want to indicate on the scale how much you want to pay the stupid that exists. Even if 90% of the maximum offering, the source of any kind, especially Madame Carol in the camp of the whores, even that filth, it's five minutes taldychit me enough!, that's a beast, and though you burst, but even 90% is not agree, because with each attempt the maximum amount of change.

D
DanteNefelimSparda 10.12.19

IMHO,better than the 3.Especially on the Dark difficulty level.Enemies not stupid zaklikivaem,interesting bosses,like Keirana or Draugr with its unique mechanics,interesting QTE,a bunch of fatalities(over one,over two, and even 3 enemies at once).Quite difficult was that given to understand that Geralt is not a superhero.
Part 3 looks spectacular and beautiful,but enemies can just zaklikivaem even on the complexity of The death.Especially if the enemy blocks,you can simply beat the sword,but he won't hit back,so to knock out stamina and just stanici it.

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 10.12.19

Due to its primitiveness sharpened by a gamepad.