3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
urik7200 11.12.19 03:01 am

A small guide on optimization. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Writing guide not for applause,he just was worn out,and maybe someone can help.

Game protsessorostroeniya(greetings from DAI).Despite the fact that my computer pulls on the BF1 ultra with 55 fps,even on low MEA manages to bend the CPU at 100% and hang out in the cat.scenes.By trial and error a solution was found:to increase the load on the graphics card so the game no longer eat CPU resources.17-inch monitor,play in a window without frames.Pull the cat's it will not write briefly.
Basic settings that need to change:
Turned off the AUTOFIT permission.
Texture:High
Shade:medium
Full HBAO(the picture is nicer)
Shaders:High
The landscape and vegetation:High
Post-Processing:Medium
Lighting:High
Texture filtering:Medium
Vertical sync on.

In the Panel Nvidia select ME Andromeda and set all as below:
Vertical sync:Adaptive(half frequency)
Caching shaders:on
Max.number of pre-prepared frames:1
Triple buffering:on
Acceleration multi-display mode dnodisplay performance
Mode power management:maximum performance.

Turned Physx on the graphics card(auto select off).
Asus GPU Tweak\MSI Afterburner lock the FPS to 32 units.As in the cut-scenes 30 FPS,and the fps to 45-50 abruptly takes off,kotovasiya and starts a slideshow.At 32 frames\s the game goes smoothly without breaks.

Also use Process Lasso and game noted as a high-performance process.Game settings you can change for yourself,remember 1-2 points to note resource-intensive,in order to outweigh the load on the graphics card.

Thus, throw the main burden on the graphics card I was able to configure the game to load the CPU to 80%.Sometimes friezes(alas,I can't do anything).But 97% of the time in the game, there is no fps dips or gaps.As you can see in my profile,the computer is not top-end(though not a dinosaur).I hope someone could help.Please do not judge strictly,this is my first post.
60 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 11.12.19

And, you can change the resolution to 640x480, the performance will increase 300%!

a
abadim 11.12.19

It is necessary to try

a
abadim 11.12.19

Well, gtx 450 video card how to behave?

I
Ilya Lyapin 11.12.19

abadim
bad

b
betasisko 11.12.19

I have a i5 3470 and percents most of the time loaded on 70%. friezes associated with a lack of CPU power do not see.
1080p, high settings, 40-60fps.
location infa that the game likes PERC?
the only thing noticeable is frantic biting operatives 9-11гб.

S
Satoman 11.12.19

Really where'd you get that percent loves? I don't see more than 60-70% on the i2400. And haven't noticed that the videos are limited to 30 fps, why would you have the same burner does not lock fps to 40-45, one hell nicer. Very good full HBAO lowers fps, but texture filtering, it is also anisotropic, the performance is almost not affected. And the picture , at least for me , no tears even without since.

f
fLaMaster 11.12.19

What nonsense. Mommy optimizer, why did you cut VSYNC and lock the fps on kinematograficheskoj? Like bdsm? And full hbao on low graphics fps eats excessively. Oh, wait, that's pirates, for not a word about blur and DOF.

G
Game Project 11.12.19

A demanding game? In what place? And Yes...the buckets are the same...

a
abadim 11.12.19

Game Project
If you say nothing,then go ahead

a
abadim 11.12.19

I just put the priority high and the rules are

G
GeRR_Praetorian 11.12.19

I would not say that the game is poorly optimized. Now it even flies in the buckets. Go to utub. There's quite a few examples.

M
MagicHero 11.12.19

urik7200
urik7200 wrote:
Game protsessorostroeniya(greetings from DAI).Despite the fact that my computer pulls on the BF1 ultra with 55 fps,even on low MEA manages to bend the CPU at 100% and hang out in the cat.scenes.
Nonsense is not necessary to write only. Maybe you have a pirate a miner or some sort of problem but on my ultra with a processor that ideas worse than yours, the game is close and does not load CPU to 100%
Here's a video with cut scenes, and where there is 100% CPU usage? (graphics on ultra)
Spoiler
Here is a video of the passage of small, though done back on the old patch 1.04 1.05 performance like slightly pulled and 1.05 brought below a few screenshots.
And after I would like to note that with the increase in graphics, the CPU load increases because it needs more data to digest to send to the graphics card. Although there are also graphic options which do not impact on the processor.
video on 1.04

screenshots 1.05

u
urik7200 11.12.19

MagicHero
Luckily I have miners and viruses is not usual,and the game seems useful in the same way as DAI and was looking for a way to solve this problem.I not for profit I wrote this guide.If I was a miner,then these settings would not have helped me.Well, if you don't like something,I do not ask anyone not forced to do as described in the guide.I spent time just wanted a good make,but alas people are ungrateful by nature.

u
urik7200 11.12.19

Enamel Suna
Better the power cord unplug,while productivity will increase by 1000%.

G
Gera95 11.12.19

urik7200
Don't pay attention.
Done, done, maybe someone will help. And these, let them continue to rage.

u
urik7200 11.12.19

fLaMaster
If you do not like-leave your opinions to yourself.I certainly do not need it.And DOF and blur I didn't touch.At desire it is possible to remove them.

u
urik7200 11.12.19

Gera95
Just a shame.Well if there is on YouTube a video is allowed.On the web smart guide is not found,clambered English-speaking forums.They found all the information cross-checked and left.And people and that can only on the labor of others do not care...

M
Mystic_Fox 11.12.19

I agree that the game protsessorostroeniya + eats RAM like its not.

u
urik7200 11.12.19

Mystic_Fox
RAM has come up with nothing,except that all services and other povyrubat..

f
fLaMaster 11.12.19

urik7200
Oh no, it's not something that not like. Here's your absolute incompetence, you allowed to the masses. And then hundreds of stupid questions. Do you know why never found that the Hyde? Because all that you wrote, the krait is silly. Why use VSYNC and lochit fps at 30? Love the brakes? Why should I enable hbao full, if your VC it obviously will not pull? DOF does not turn off at 1.04. Blur only through the config file. You even examined what eats the fps what config is optimal, and not to mold it.