3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
urik7200 11.12.19 03:01 am

A small guide on optimization. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Writing guide not for applause,he just was worn out,and maybe someone can help.

Game protsessorostroeniya(greetings from DAI).Despite the fact that my computer pulls on the BF1 ultra with 55 fps,even on low MEA manages to bend the CPU at 100% and hang out in the cat.scenes.By trial and error a solution was found:to increase the load on the graphics card so the game no longer eat CPU resources.17-inch monitor,play in a window without frames.Pull the cat's it will not write briefly.
Basic settings that need to change:
Turned off the AUTOFIT permission.
Texture:High
Shade:medium
Full HBAO(the picture is nicer)
Shaders:High
The landscape and vegetation:High
Post-Processing:Medium
Lighting:High
Texture filtering:Medium
Vertical sync on.

In the Panel Nvidia select ME Andromeda and set all as below:
Vertical sync:Adaptive(half frequency)
Caching shaders:on
Max.number of pre-prepared frames:1
Triple buffering:on
Acceleration multi-display mode dnodisplay performance
Mode power management:maximum performance.

Turned Physx on the graphics card(auto select off).
Asus GPU Tweak\MSI Afterburner lock the FPS to 32 units.As in the cut-scenes 30 FPS,and the fps to 45-50 abruptly takes off,kotovasiya and starts a slideshow.At 32 frames\s the game goes smoothly without breaks.

Also use Process Lasso and game noted as a high-performance process.Game settings you can change for yourself,remember 1-2 points to note resource-intensive,in order to outweigh the load on the graphics card.

Thus, throw the main burden on the graphics card I was able to configure the game to load the CPU to 80%.Sometimes friezes(alas,I can't do anything).But 97% of the time in the game, there is no fps dips or gaps.As you can see in my profile,the computer is not top-end(though not a dinosaur).I hope someone could help.Please do not judge strictly,this is my first post.
60 Comments
Sort by:
u
urik7200 11.12.19

fLaMaster
If you read carefully learned,you would see that the information I have collected from English-speaking forums.And my video card pulls full NWO,because the 17-inch monitor,as I have already pointed out.The game on the same engine that Battlefield 1,and that on the ultra quietly goes.Both games and MEA and BF1 released on one version of the Frostbite engine.The only difference is the developers.BF1 below 55 fps in team fights is not falling.Only when I stream did the fps dropped to 45.If it was all stupid,I wouldn't write this on PG.But it helped me.And there are thousands of people with a PC config as me or even weaker and many too 17-inch monitor, and due to the small resolution of their VC gives more fps than if to 22 inch.Yeah,my VK full NVAO put on the resolution of 1920x1080 but I have 1280x1024 and VK pulls a permit.If you carefully read,you would have noticed that I have the monitor in 17 inch.I just wrote.My VK for high resolutions will be medium settings to pull,but alas I have 17 inch and comp can issue high and ultra depending on the game.And what about the brakes,thanks to these settings they stopped.I nor you nor anyone else do not ask and are not forced to do everything as I described,I shared a way that helped me,in the hope that it will help others.I'm for it,no money, no pros here on PG or even something not asking and not waiting.So no need to get dramatic play about my publication.Useful-I'm glad.Never had to use it or not like it-leave.That's all.

u
urik7200 11.12.19

Minus further.Reply in the comments, etc. not anymore.

M
MagicHero 11.12.19

urik7200
urik7200 wrote:
Luckily I have miners and viruses is not usual,and the game seems useful in the same way as DAI and was looking for a way to solve this problem.
Then you can tell me the reason why I have on your percent weaker on ultra the game does not clog the processor?

S
Sergey Vasya 11.12.19

game protsessorostroeniya) can be certain of the holders of nevesomosti FX. My FX8320E unable to cope, there are drawdown to 35 fps (even less). Overclocking from 3.2 to 4 GHz gives a very noticeable boost minimum fps increases by 10-15 frames average fps of 5-10. The map of RX 480 8GB. Well, it must be pointed out the recommended FX 8 core 4 GHz with chastity+. On Intel i3, even the older generations most likely the picture will be better.

D
Daedro 11.12.19

Enamel Suna
But you can still change the resolution to 640x480, the performance will increase 300%!
Alas, will not increase. The game is absolutely in any case eats 100% of CPU. And she do not care, in the main menu, in the video, in the game. Though at what level of graphics.
Of course you can supposedly increase fps ramming the graphics card to 100%, but it is....stupid? The same brakes, and even overheating of videocards in the worst case.

D
Daedro 11.12.19

MagicHero
because developers are shit at optimization. Here's the answer. I saw somewhere on NG video test on low comp, surprised to see 50-60% load percents on video, although the CPU with about the same capacity as me.

w
wektor1313 11.12.19

She has a good optimization, don't understand the fuss about Andromeda. gtx 770 i5 and 6 gigs operatives and on average shows 60 fps. He was surprised, but this game is nothing bad I can not say, apart from some gameplay stocks

M
MagicHero 11.12.19

Daedro
And what does the optimization and the fact that on the same hardware different results? did you think before writing? There are only problems on the client side. Could be anything, old drivers, crap system (it is no secret that after reinstalling the system starts as a meteor and years later as a turtle), viruses and miners, the curves of the Assembly (that is, if the pirates), problems with hardware (still it is not eternal and eventually degrades).
From the same author topics percent of my newer but I have it loaded on 45%-60% and it at 100% and it's not on ultra settings. And do you think there is blame game? type she did not like the user and he decided to downgrade the performance in 2 times )))

D
Daedro 11.12.19

MagicHero
Well, also think what you write. Here talking about the fact that the game itself loads CPU for 100%. This eliminates miners, crap system, crap like that. And by the way I never talked about 'the same iron'. The problem with iron is also excluded, because many people on the forums the other games work fine except this. I recently ran BF1, percent of course eats, but tolerable and playable. Start ME Andromeda, the percent goes to 100%, regardless of any graphics settings a lot of strange freezes 2-5 fps, completely unplayable. And when I put the dual core fix(even though I have 4 nuclear percents), fps returned to normal. Now I found a video on YT, the human CPU is MUCH weaker than mine. I have a Quad core q8400(overclocked to 3.4 ghz, by the way stable is not the first year is such a boost), the author of the video a dual-core Pentium E5500, given that he somehow managed this video in 30 frames/sec to record. How to understand this?

In short if it is someone as lucky, if the game will work perfectly on a particular equipment or not. At the start of Dark Souls 3, in my case I had to fall back on old wood 314.22, that somehow it was playable(15-20 fps). Because otherwise 1-3 frames/sec was(regardless of graphics settings). Now, after 100500 patches 40-50 fps on the latest wood, with the same configuration of the computer, even on the highest setting to play in 720p.

M
MagicHero 11.12.19

Daedro
You have litsuha? if not then to drive the game makes no sense and you need to write to those who have hacked the game, because litsuhe problems I have and the CPU is loaded 50% on average, although the author's theme percent even newer my and downloaded to 100%. Think he plays on the pirates, hence the problem.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.12.19

stupid guide of cocococo.
if it is desirable to optimize as though sterile noob
ought enabled fps counter on the planet with travona go through all the settings with a Kona or from the beginning as long as the game does not reach the minimum playable fps. year fps will hang somewhere at about the minimum playable twist already set the type of shadows idealizations to adjust more precisely and squeeze the maximum grafon.
if no value in the settings matches the search term game is not playable result - optimizing pitch throwing out the window

D
Daedro 11.12.19

MagicHero
The pirates, well that is not litsuhu bought(although initially, just pereproshel the entire trilogy and thought Andromeda pre-order. Stopped me the whole Haight in the direction of the game). Otherwise the money has gone. Or are you one of those who cries that this is worse than license?)) I mentioned a video where people tested the game and the license and pirates. Well speaking of this topic, pirates and even Denova not working properly. Fps had to be increased. And I never saw cases where fps though somehow different to licence/pirates, and why would he even changed?

M
MagicHero 11.12.19

Daedro
Denovo pirates just works, there is emulation because cut nobody learned.
I don't cry that the license works better than the pirates and only gave a possible reason, after all, probably remembering what bugs were in the first break-ins of games on denovo type of mad max and MGS V. And what about the spending that I do not litsuhu bought just bought a account on the cheap because you aren't a fan of the game and in the first 3 parts did not play.

K
Keiziz 11.12.19

Hi all.
can anyone help
To improve the FAS in Andromeda was set these settings in the root of the game(a miracle they really helped) but there were black textures disappeared and the light from a flashlight
Can anyone tell me whether which team is responsible for this bugs
WorldRender.MotionBlurEnable 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurQuality 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurMaxSampleCount 0
RenderDevice.ForceRenderAheadLimit 0
RenderDevice.TripleBufferingEnable 0
RenderDevice.VsyncEnable 0 ---1
PostProcess.DynamicAOEnable 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurEnable 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurForceOn 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurFixedShutterTime 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurMax 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurQuality 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurMaxSampleCount 0
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapEnable 0
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapResolution 256
WorldRender.TransparencyShadowmapsEnable 0
WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable 0

V
Vlad_1n 11.12.19

Keiziz
WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable

s
spykjonh 11.12.19

Man , thanks, helped, at least not on my bucket decreased CPU load. became less lag at least in the open world on merchant ships. when the cut scenes gives the same fps but overall standards have become a little komfortnee to play. the game settings are not touched, only in panel nvidia

u
urik7200 11.12.19

spykjonh
glad to help..

T
The nOOb 11.12.19

Keiziz
WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable 0 here the line get

r
remby2009 11.12.19

Keiziz
Where is the change?

i
indahouse 11.12.19

remby2009
We need to create the user file.cfg at the root of the game and to register.
I would like to know the full list of commands.
perfOverlay.DrawFPS 1, for example, includes a fps counter in the game. You can look at the DAI theme or the battlefield.