3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
urik7200 11.12.19 03:01 am

A small guide on optimization. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Writing guide not for applause,he just was worn out,and maybe someone can help.

Game protsessorostroeniya(greetings from DAI).Despite the fact that my computer pulls on the BF1 ultra with 55 fps,even on low MEA manages to bend the CPU at 100% and hang out in the cat.scenes.By trial and error a solution was found:to increase the load on the graphics card so the game no longer eat CPU resources.17-inch monitor,play in a window without frames.Pull the cat's it will not write briefly.
Basic settings that need to change:
Turned off the AUTOFIT permission.
Texture:High
Shade:medium
Full HBAO(the picture is nicer)
Shaders:High
The landscape and vegetation:High
Post-Processing:Medium
Lighting:High
Texture filtering:Medium
Vertical sync on.

In the Panel Nvidia select ME Andromeda and set all as below:
Vertical sync:Adaptive(half frequency)
Caching shaders:on
Max.number of pre-prepared frames:1
Triple buffering:on
Acceleration multi-display mode dnodisplay performance
Mode power management:maximum performance.

Turned Physx on the graphics card(auto select off).
Asus GPU Tweak\MSI Afterburner lock the FPS to 32 units.As in the cut-scenes 30 FPS,and the fps to 45-50 abruptly takes off,kotovasiya and starts a slideshow.At 32 frames\s the game goes smoothly without breaks.

Also use Process Lasso and game noted as a high-performance process.Game settings you can change for yourself,remember 1-2 points to note resource-intensive,in order to outweigh the load on the graphics card.

Thus, throw the main burden on the graphics card I was able to configure the game to load the CPU to 80%.Sometimes friezes(alas,I can't do anything).But 97% of the time in the game, there is no fps dips or gaps.As you can see in my profile,the computer is not top-end(though not a dinosaur).I hope someone could help.Please do not judge strictly,this is my first post.
60 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brock Samson 11.12.19

konfa in profile play at a high percent of the force by 50% to boot but 8 GB of RAM after 3-4h game nachenaet rebate ) after the release of the game by RAM system is only 600 MB in the end, he comp rebate begins only reboot helps ) I hike to add RAM )

R
Raptor-95 11.12.19

urik7200 thank you, helped me to remove the friezes. And I have a system similar to yours, only percent older.

u
urik7200 11.12.19

Raptor-95
I was glad to help)

P
Parikollo 11.12.19

I had serious problems with fps drops (i7-4770k, gtx970), all recovered in a very strange way - in the BIOS removed the acceleration percent ,cut down the acceleration some, the swap file was removed, then re-set the paging file ,back all the acceleration and suddenly lost all drops on the Nexus and ease. Before this on medium-high dropalos to 12-14 personnel ,now below 30.
Anybody with similar did not face? Trying to figure out what I sobsno did to missing the joists with Framatom =)

G
Grevon 11.12.19

urik7200
and the Radeon is how to do optimization

M
MarvelDC 11.12.19

In short, using nvidia inspector, lock fps at 40. Without Loka CPU is often loaded to 100% and the game speed is slowed down.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.12.19

Marvel2
turn off triple buffering or something similar in the game and the driver globally

M
MarvelDC 11.12.19

MunchkiN 616
Have all that can be tried. Decided to just put the restriction that at least fps are not skipped.
And when the game starts, right from the Intro bioware all rescac, you need to wait a few minutes until the CPU is unloaded, as if the miner is running. Viruses I have. The pirates have not shake, it trial v1.10 from the origin. Never been, if slow, then slows down and like ME AND everything is fine, then load up to 100% of a slowdown and back to normal.
Moreover, no difference that the low settings in 720p, ultra in 1080p. Processor loading in all cases. There is no climb on, not just me.

L
Lodurr 11.12.19

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
turn off triple buffering
Why? It on the contrary it is necessary to include. In the game she is turned on by default in the settings of the video card is disabled by default.

Marvel2 wrote:
then download to 100%
It you have something. I have i5 7600К loaded in Full HD 30-40%, 4K 60-80%.
No jumps in the load, no drawdowns, especially in 4K. There is generally fps is almost stable with a smooth frame.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.12.19

Lodurr wrote:
Why? It on the contrary it is necessary to include. In the game it is enabled by default
it led to the slowing of time I have

L
Lodurr 11.12.19

MunchkiN 616
I have the hang of the game resulted in seven. Field install dozens all problems vanished. And the XMP profile in the BIOS unnecessary, and for all games. By default it was enabled.. whether initially, or after upgrading the BIOS, I do not remember.

D
Ded MastDay 11.12.19

Marvel2
When you start the game, it is also very high load, the noise of coolers and drawdown fps, but after a minute and a half after launch, all stabiliziruemost and no subsidence. Percents i5-3470 - download 50%, rarely higher. It is in FullHD resolution on high graphics settings, disabled VSYNC, but zamochennoy frame rate of 60 fps via nvidiainspector. On dispersed 1050Ti the game is stable 50-60 fps. By the way, triple buffering only works with VSYNC enabled. If Vsync is off then triple buffering is no good. The game consumes a lot of memory to 19 GB (monitor MSI Afterburner) and regardless of number RAM, still uses a swap file. It seems that when running, the game will cache in memory a huge number of textures, and at its lack of, is starting to do it right campaign game, respectively is in the process of reading / writing to hard disk. Hence, the increase in CPU usage and performance degradation. After increasing the paging file to 16 GB I never got any freezes in the game (the paging file I have is on the system SSD, the game itself on the HDD). PS. Win7x64.

M
MarvelDC 11.12.19

Svetoslav
It is not in the graphics settings low/ultra, synchronization and buffering on/off/on individually, nothing.
If the Intro starts with 100% load, something this game is not so, in other everything is fine.
RAM is not fully loaded. The paging file is off, tried with it - did not help.

L
Lodurr 11.12.19

Marvel2 wrote:
in other everything is fine.
i5 2500? And what does this game feel free to ask.

Marvel2 wrote:
RAM is not fully loaded.
Now this just can not be. Here download RAM 8-12Gb, the file swap 20-26Гб.

m
madfosgjgqafoji-3 mkfs 11.12.19

I HAVE A GEFORCE GTX 1050 2G I EVEN ON THE NISK ALL LAG !!!
PODSKOZHITE WHAT TO DO !!! Procesor intel(R) Cor(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30 GHz

S
SPR1GGAN 11.12.19

madfosgjgqafoji-3 mkfs
RAM 4 gig perhaps?
because this bucket safely play with 60 frames

G
GrinSlot 11.12.19

urik7200
Thank you, helped me)))

K
Kol55 11.12.19

madfosgjgqafoji-3 mkfs
Because the card is a 2 gig and percent the bottom.

f
fr0st05 11.12.19

guys a question why do I get the Andromeda ?
my system :
CPU type HexaCore AMD Phenom II X6 Black Edition 1090T, 3200 MHz (16 x 200)
operative Kingston HyperX KHX1600C10D3/4G 16GB
Video adapter NVIDIA MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti (8 GB)

G
Globus1710 21.10.22

game project andromeda everything is cool