3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Augusta_ 11.12.19 03:02 am

How to save Alexander? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

This is a script that Dallis kills him? Nothing can be done? Everything in me protested against such a plot turn. In addition, that the Bishop liked me from the beginning and I was glad that I didn't kill him in the first act, so everything else this death looks absolutely contrary to the logic of storytelling. If he was my enemy at the beginning, and eventually became an ally and even agreed to help in the Arena, then all the laws of the genre it needs to reach at least the final game. I did something wrong? If I did not help him with Bellick, and opened the entrance to the Moon temple with altars of the gods, he would have still appeared in the Arena?
43 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garrus_91 11.12.19

Augusta_
About the girl in the hospital and parasites, and also about feelings:
Spoiler

Spoiler

And about the master and the effect of decomposition on different characters, simple agromech.

A
Augusta_ 11.12.19

Garrus_91
Thanks for the screenshots. But is the pet of Dallas was referred to gastow? So maybe it was trying to do the geist, and not a nun? A dwarf, who in the eyes of worms, I think it's about something else - he's rotting alive.
I repeat the question - why the elf on the court looked normal before it deflated Source?

O
OrisLumenis 11.12.19

Garrus_91
Not notice that she was already on the principle of go? In such a situation no amount of argument and evidence don't matter ))

A
Augusta_ 11.12.19

OrisLumenis
Why? I once wrote that since the final with the support of Dallis the positive, then I will choose her, whatever she did, whatever information about her surfaced. I'm resigned to the fact that she killed Alexander, although he was one of my favorite characters. No worms in the heads of the characters the crowd the more or less not persuaded) But I insist that all of these victim of masters look different. So maybe technology is also different. And I think that this girl was going to turn into a geist. Whence they undertake. And they were called pet of Dallas in the game. They, not the monks.

M
MrDemonRush 11.12.19

Augusta_
And with a fright, the final abandonment of Rivellon in human hands, do not value loyalty or even as a whole - lives and rentalscomic thousands of undead is a happy ending? Let me remind you, Lucian is the same man that left to certain death, the order devoted to him personally Flaming Knights, his own son, ordered to kill and pluck the brains of thousands of people, all in order to become a false God to humanity, save him. Yes it is almost the level of Jack Harper of hypocrisy.
Dallas, Eternal, which in the presence of your party FEIN, dramatically reveals his true colors in the end - a big girl's blouse, which really want to hurt his dad, at the time, foolishly opened the King-God access to the Veil. However, she manages to lose under his nose called her a servant of the King-God who in the end almost was able to win the game, and he failed only because of the failure of Dallas and Lucian against the player. You seriously want to give the whole world the two of them?

G
Garrus_91 11.12.19

OrisLumenis
There's still the book was about experiments on witches, different control options, where most died a painful death.
The geist that the monk both of them are controlled by the master. Pets of Dallas just hasty with a unique name, meaning the personal bodyguards of Dallas.

By the way about the Adventures he speaks directly about worms in the head, and therefore devours the corpses of the dead people to get rid of them. And it used a different method of curing his colleagues in revenge, so it is not a full-fledged monk.

There was another option with wand control, which they most likely poured in the source of the monks and guide them, as they used it(if that rod) for the control of the King Source(they thought).
But to prove to someone I do not see sense, everyone has their own opinion.

Speaking of Lucian, it was especially interesting to learn what he has done with students and teachers at the Academy. And this fellow that rubs about the protection of Rivellon.

MrDemonRush
It was interesting to watch the reaction of Dallas when her Troll State.

A
Augusta_ 11.12.19

MrDemonRush wrote:
And with a fright, the final abandonment of Rivellon in human hands, do not value loyalty or even as a whole - lives and rentalscomic thousands of undead is a happy ending?
Because on this evidence the epilogue. Dallas of forever closes the gap in the Curtain, the world is no longer threatened with Emptiness and God-King. Rivellon is booming. It is a fact, and no past controversial actions of Lucian and Dallas can't change this fact. And in all the other finales over the world continues to be under threat of Emptiness, so they are a priori worse.

A
Augusta_ 11.12.19

Garrus_91
So you mean that the elf on the court just got lucky, and it was done without the stage of worms in my head? Well, maybe. Only then it is unclear why use of worms, if you can do without them. The explanation that all masters are sadists, not roll :)

Garrus_91 wrote:
Speaking of Lucian, it was especially interesting to learn what he has done with students and teachers at the Academy. And this fellow that rubs about the protection of Rivellon.
So one follows from the other. Should not be Awakened to patch the Veil. We also explained everything.
I just do not understand why Lucian did not consider the option to send all Awakened to the Nemesis where he was before Damian was banished.

G
Garrus_91 11.12.19

Augusta_
Only the snapper is not helped when Damian returned with his Armada.
And these people, whom he personally slaughtered, plus most of those killed in the prisons of ARKS and of the Fort Joy could make a significant contribution to the battle with a Black Circle.

Here only it is necessary to cut masters like pigs:
Spoiler

The inventory live load, and cattle for slaughter.
Spoiler

With the prisoners up to the end did not work, Isbel was ahead of them.

With silent monks I was partially wrong.
Spoiler

upd: the Events taking place in Divinity 2: Ego Draconis clearly show us that the source was not destroyed, as mages in all of Rivellon simply would not exist.

M
MrDemonRush 11.12.19

Garrus_91
Original Sin 2 is retcon original timeline, the events of the second part is simply not happening, because Lucian is alive, not in the Halls of Echoes.

M
MrDemonRush 11.12.19

Augusta_
And after 10K years, again there is another Fane, that will open the veil. And this time the Rivellon might not be Awakened, decide to sacrifice himself.

G
Garrus_91 11.12.19

MrDemonRush
Why? DOS2 somewhere between 1234-1238 years. And D2 1300~
And in part 2 he was uprooted and brought back in Alerot.

I agree the hole is, but I think that they are unlikely to just throw all that was in D2 in the trash. I'd like to continue the story with Damian.

M
MrDemonRush 11.12.19

Garrus_91
The knights have been persecuted and pursued with the death of Lucian after 1238 as traitors. Since in this version of events, he faked his own death, the events of D2 can not occur.

M
MrDemonRush 11.12.19

Garrus_91
This soft-reboot, it's really only what happened to Divine Divinity. D:OS2 takes place in 1242, Beyond Divinity in 1238, and in OS2 Lucian died in 1233. Nichrome does not converge.

G
Garrus_91 11.12.19

MrDemonRush
Clearly, we can only wait for the continuation of the game, and there already to see what developers will do.

B
Black Doc 11.12.19

Augusta_
Augusta_ wrote:
I repeat the question - why the elf on the court looked normal before it deflated Source?
Yes, because the game did more than a hundred people. In one place talking about the parasite, and in the other is not: most likely, they did different parts; then docked.

A
Augusta_ 11.12.19

Garrus_91 wrote:
Only the snapper is not helped when Damian returned with his Armada.
In ДОС2 Lucian was protecting the world from the God King and Emptiness, not Damian. Priority task it performed.
Garrus_91 wrote:
Here only it is necessary to cut masters like pigs:
No need to overdramatize. They were just doing their job. And this is middle Ages, do not expect much of humanity.
Garrus_91 wrote:
upd: the Events taking place in Divinity 2: Ego Draconis clearly show us that the source was not destroyed, as mages in all of Rivellon simply would not exist.
Most of the magic not tied to the Source.

A
Augusta_ 11.12.19

MrDemonRush wrote:
And after 10K years, again there is another Fane, that will open the veil. And this time the Rivellon might not be Awakened, decide to sacrifice himself.
In the game this decision is being touted as final. There is no reason not to.

A
Augusta_ 11.12.19

MrDemonRush wrote:
The knights have been persecuted and pursued with the death of Lucian after 1238 as traitors. Since in this version of events, he faked his own death, the events of D2 can not occur.
Actually, Ego Draconis is just a third-party history summary this is the divine Divinity. This themselves developed said. Now the source is not immediately found, but here and on the Wiki it says about Divinity II: Ego Draconis: From Divine Divinity, the second part relates only to the background and some General characters and names in all other Divinity 2 is an independent project, what is often focused developers.
MrDemonRush wrote:
This soft-reboot, it's really only what happened to Divine Divinity. D:OS2 takes place in 1242, Beyond Divinity in 1238, and in OS2 Lucian died in 1233. Nichrome does not converge.
You confuse, event Beyong Divinity ДОС2 occur after, and not before.

M
MrDemonRush 11.12.19

Augusta_
And that, before the Veil broke, it was already torn? Or Dallas with Lucian very clever in this respect, despite the fact that they are under his nose blew Bracco? No, I am not under any circumstances give this couple power. Nothing will come good out of two sadistic idiots on the throne. They can and other canonne, but the game puts them in that light the final twist.