3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Augusta_ 11.12.19 03:02 am

How to save Alexander? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

This is a script that Dallis kills him? Nothing can be done? Everything in me protested against such a plot turn. In addition, that the Bishop liked me from the beginning and I was glad that I didn't kill him in the first act, so everything else this death looks absolutely contrary to the logic of storytelling. If he was my enemy at the beginning, and eventually became an ally and even agreed to help in the Arena, then all the laws of the genre it needs to reach at least the final game. I did something wrong? If I did not help him with Bellick, and opened the entrance to the Moon temple with altars of the gods, he would have still appeared in the Arena?
43 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrDemonRush 11.12.19

Augusta_
On English Wikipedia there is this fact, and in Russian there is no source to this fact, so this claim is that in fiction the Creator of the Wikipedia article. Any similar fact has no ground under my feet without verified source.

A
Augusta_ 11.12.19

MrDemonRush wrote:
And that, before the Veil broke, it was already torn?
The veil was damaged in ancient times. And now this gap is finally eliminated.
MrDemonRush wrote:
Nothing will come good out of two sadistic idiots on the throne.
Sorry, but your ideas contradict what the developers came up with. They just said that Rivellon prospered under the rule Litiana. So it's just a fact. Against Canon, no arguing.

A
Augusta_ 11.12.19

MrDemonRush
Your assertion that Divinity II: Ego Draconis takes precedence over DOS2, too, has no confirmation.