3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 11.12.19 03:09 am

How do you like the ending? (The Evil Within)

NOT QUITE a happy ending
65 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boris Anosov 11.12.19

People, does anyone know how actually the detective and his partner got into the world of Ruvik? After all, in theory it can see only those who are connected to STEM. Also, I did not understand a few things. Explain pliz who understand:
1) Who is that nurse and why she sees the detective?
2)Who is this man in a cell with a detective in a mental hospital, which tells about Ruvik?
3) How in the world of Ruvik got Kidman?
4) Who Kidman was released from the STEM at the end of the game?

i
igromag 11.12.19

Boris Anosov
1) I did not understand who she is,
2)the Asylum is the world one is connected to the common mind, not our subconscious as might initially seem, this is what we constantly hear and see.
3)She is one of the agents of the organization that fucked it all up, so deliberately came into this world to disentangle the mess that Ruvik made.
4) not noticed

b
bazyl2011 11.12.19

Questions enough of course=)
1) What is Tatiana (nurse) who is she?
2) That guy who is constantly with us about Ruvik said in the house.
3) Who started the fire Sebastian?

Now as I understand the ending.
Kidman is the clear agent of STEM at the end when SEB woke up the first time took Leslie, and Joseph( but of course it's not exactly) When SEB woke up finally, I realized that in his mind is gone and Ruvik. Either Ruvik escaped through Leslie, as it sync very to fit it. Either SEB didn't Wake up until now.( I can confirm the word glory Kidman: no one from Here should go )
In General, no to the second part not to understand)
Although I have not gathered all the documents, maybe it was something explained. If anyone knows for sure share=)

R
RaptoR BTR 11.12.19

Here's the final...

Spoiler

B
BatyaVdote2 11.12.19

The second part will not. Look at the rating, and how many people are playing. It is a failure on all fronts (Despite the fact that the game I really enjoyed). Do not be surprised if this is the latest game from Mikami to the genre.

S
Syahou Dun 11.12.19

There is a thought that in the end we got incase or not kalambury two levels of sleep, i.e., GG is really a detective judging by his separate memoirs, he was in the police ---> then his partner was a woman ---> they love each other ---> got married ---> had a daughter ---> a daughter and her nurse was burned in the fire ---> but the fire was not accidental ---> wife starts to investigate and disappears ---> then he starts investigation and is being questioned...

Unfortunately all the documents I have collected....

But I suppose that his daughter was involved in this same program, and then the GG stuffed after interrogation in STEM or GG left in the STEM after killing the Ruvik:

Pros:
- the sound of the radio in the car the sound appears always when the coming wave" or in other words is the change card,
- Joseph speaking in the car about the missing people in the hospital and that information was classified - about what's missing, he says, because the notes from the clinic only thing missing is a nurse and a physician?
- the question of who killed people in the hospital? Because Ruvik, as I understand it, can only work on connected to the system people. They killed the people from the program? And all the police?
if Ruvik can only act on connected to the system, how it kills in a reality in the video the police, and then sends the HS in their minds, and then SG is connected in the bathtub to STEM...
- memories of GG, and Newspapers and information about missing - YY slowly gathering their memories, which tell about the disappearance of his daughter, about his feeling that Kidman wants to put over them experiments...
- the words of Joseph that he was sorry GG - sorry why?
- words by Kidman that no one leaves here
- waking up YY sees not the room in which he came to himself for a few seconds
- the sound at the exit of the hospital and the disappearance of Leslie

A
Ashley33 11.12.19

That's all they say about the fact that those who are not connected to TEMS that should not see Ruben and other mobs. But in the first note about the STEM (1 episode) said that during power system podobrany was fine, but abruptly shut the nurse, who's connected was not, but simply assisted in the experiment. I realized that the entire hospital was covered with what is supposedly the psi-waves, that all who went inside and went directly to the STEM. And Leslie, I understand took a mind of Ruben - most likely so. But who is this tanyuha who burned daughter gg, what hospital, who was locked in the next cell, and most importantly - why Doc is a young Hopkins - this is for me a riddle...

C
Constant1ne 11.12.19

What do you call IT Leslie!!!!!!!! Actually it's a woman. Read carefully the description of characters in the Glossary. No one said that it was a girl. What you are not careful.

S
Syahou Dun 11.12.19

Constant1ne
I thought so, then this is the missing daughter of HS) it All adds up.

Yesterday I looked the contents of the torrent, season pass, etc., ie, the picture is clearly finished.

A
Ashley33 11.12.19

What kind of insane fantasy? Leslie man, nobody ever said the opposite. His voice and man, and all in English and the Russian version called it it and not it. Well, for example is not authoritative, but still http://www.theevilwithin.wikia.com/wiki/Leslie_Withers

S
Syahou Dun 11.12.19

Ashley33
in the view models to Leslie turn IT, although the idea with the missing daughter GG I'm still impressed... maybe it's Kidman)

I understand that should be the official guide in the extended edition of the game, so it seems to be a description of all elements of the game.

S
SanSanZ 11.12.19

I just now its to late finished it off. The ending did not impress, but the game is generally liked . Rarely what game I now will go to the end.

C
Copeco 11.12.19

I do understand that sister, it is kind of OP, tems, she's always clichés and responsibilities it is not enough. All strictly according to the scheme, ruvik sat down in Leslie, absorbing it in the end and went to him, HE destroyed the brain of ruvik, but this time, they are with Leslie in one, and Yes, am inclined to think that he never got out, he just walked into another world, Leslie, that was restarted, the murder of police and medical personnel do not explain, in the initial clip them all killing ruvik, that is, the mobs are dead, a part of the world, and in the end the corpses in their seats. They could only kill Ruvik, who clearly understandable in the real world.

C
Constant1ne 11.12.19

Ashley33
He can refer both to the patient you never thought about it?! And it geobotany form. It can be seen woman. Well, if not, then our localizers hands in soft places.

s
saa0891 11.12.19

Constant1ne

He can refer both to the patient you never thought about it?! And it geobotany form. It can be seen woman.

I don't know,a woman she resembles a little (if only facial features),even the voice is not female,by the way, I too, at first thought it was a man.

C
Constant1ne 11.12.19

saa0891
Of course so much yelling in the nuthouse. The voice will crack to hell. Especially any medication change their appearance and hormonal structure of a human. I guess there will be DLC where this flashback will stir up. That patient is not pure fact.

C
Constant1ne 11.12.19

Anyway once again turn to, I certainly understand artists not in the nuthouse, and more. But the shape of the lips, nose, hair styling, long triangular whiskey (only women do that), the shape of the face, the neck size. What the hell is the guy in 25 years? EPTA is Heather from Silent Hill 3

A
Ashley33 11.12.19

Constant1ne
In the screenshot he also signed as he - always compensated for difficulties. And, again, voiced his man man - Aaron Landon. I will not much to argue - my argument I cited, although still think I'm right - even a localizer is nothing - voice of the English left, only Russian subs, and I have not heard what would Leslie was she... And what the gait is judged - he's shot up, I remember one drunk so I have a General gait was not like a woman, and even as a baby lying and screaming - could not get up.

t
timati123321e 11.12.19

Constant1ne
Is the man! Because there is no Boobs. And his face isn't very feminine, and 20-year-old kid who didn't drink water for 2 days and fed him some bread crumbs. + His face like he's just out of the refrigerator got.

C
Constant1ne 11.12.19

timati123321e
How do you see Boobs in a hospital robe!!)) And Boobs, not all of the 3rd size. And what he fed the one Creator knows. But features a chick is 100%. View in a future dlc, maybe a character reveal.