3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 13.09.19 11:15 pm

How many factions in Fallout 4? Whom to choose? v.2 (Fallout 4)

74 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 13.09.19

The Minutemen ahead!!!

D
Dolgovya3yy 13.09.19

Do the saves and go for all!

R
Roman Selezen 13.09.19

Cheburator Founder
The Minutemen ahead!!![1]

N
Noran 13.09.19

Well, I don't know about wagering, but on a quest component, the choice falls, Yes, the notorious Minutemen, because it is the only fraction for which the ending would lead to the smallest loss in the quest plan. In General, I myself have passed all the factions at once (the ending, estessno, for the guys in the hats), just to be able to.

A
Abbat76 13.09.19

Norаn
Minuteman is a weak-willed bum. to help them somehow disgusting: they want nothing to nothing to strive for, have no ideas, no vision for the future. All they have to do is mess about in the dirt, growing Toshka. And that's all. In this case, all you need to provide your own secure colobane in the mud, they laid on GG. Not to be HS, no mintMenu. So it is futile faction.
BS - guys with ambitions and aspirations. They are not the saviors of the wasteland, but in the process achieve their own goals, often simultaneously help others, cutting out aggressive life forms and (especially) super mutants. The potential is very high, and the idea of brotherhood is not devoid of logic and romanticism. Although in General the fraternity is focused on military organization.
The Institute is a very highly developed organization, but they have problems with moral principles. On the other hand, if we evaluate the consequences, the Institute in most cases, they choose this scenario, which leads to minimal consequences, though, and can look unflattering. Under the guidance of the HS Institute can come out of isolation and begin to influence the lives of the Badlands, carrying out active combat operations on the surface. As one of the points of the Institute not less interesting than the BS - to send to fight the robots is much more humane than real people. And to clean up the Badlands have a very very thorough. On the other hand, the Institute looks like an opportunity for humanity to cope with the consequences of nuclear war in the shortest possible time. At the same time from the Institute maybe in the future hatch a New Enclave. It's a little off-putting.
Raiders Of Nuka-Wold. Well, it's just the bandits. No more, no less. Prospects in the future are not. Use the Board type of tyranny. No technology, no development is pure parasitism. As a possible choice for the player in the style of I run a gang from Mad Max approach. But only just. On the other hand, the choice by these raiders would be better than weak-willed sheep of mintMenu. At least some action. And fight their troops know better than teams of mintMenu.

PS. Very interesting would be the main story for the Children of the Atom, with a long and heavy buildup, with the elaboration of all the Children of the Atom complete resistance to radiation and the final widespread contamination of Badlands radiation. The plot and the ending from the category old mankind time to move - in the new world will live new people ))) But it's Bethesda not implemented. Maybe for humanitarian reasons?

N
Noran 13.09.19

Abbat76
Read the first line and realized that the essence did not come to you.
In the passing game for the BS/Institute/Subway we cut down the next fraction, in addition to selected passing Minitom cut only Institute. Besides, if the head is present in the gray matter, and hands grow from the allotted space, it is possible to complete almost all the quests of the remaining fractions, with the exception of the final... all for one pass!

s
sayapov.valery2017 13.09.19

Norаn
Yeah! No robot from New Vegas to leave any faction. And like playing for the robot,
the player plays for himself.
If there was such a choice= I have only 2 factions destroyed!

J
JUTONISH40K 13.09.19

When I passed for BS ruined 1 quest, but in the end it didn't matter, but for the minute man I don't even know what is allowed on their range to place. But it's too late.

A
Abbat76 13.09.19

Norаn
You fucking Wang: read the first verse, do not read any further and think out my thoughts for me. Maybe you and the Unified field Theory, brought forth, huh? Such a great talent go to waste...

I wrote about his views on the game factions and not about how and what quests to take place. To understand this, you had to read mnogabukav at least half, but you niasilil more than the first line.

I and without you know how and what can pass the benefit of playing the 4th passage and 83m level, yet even the Institute is not found :) . Keep writing platitudes on.

A
Abbat76 13.09.19

JUTONISH40K
The Minutemen the most miserable ruler. And there above, the author wrote that the Minutemen need only Institute to cut. So he was wrong for the Minutemen, you can also cut and BS, but I see this Norаn just didn't know how to do it (a lot of the guy's aplomb, but little knowledge).

Спойлерhttp://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9E%D0%B1%D1%8A%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B2_%D1%83%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%8F

N
Noran 13.09.19

Abbat76
Due to stupidity you can't even understand the meaning of namegabe. Especially for you, alternatively gifted, decided essence to Express in two lines, not writing, so as not to bother the Royal, the bleeder from his court liberali.
Your views on faction, for word absolutely unreasoned expressed, to me, to my great joy, that is an owl on a pine tree, that pine about the owl.
Reread my last two comments, cross your fingers, maybe you'll get the meaning. And what about desinty you forgot to put the duck:
Abbat76 wrote:
for the Minuteman, you can also cut and BS
Norаn wrote:
on a quest component, the choice falls, Yes, the notorious Minutemen, because it is the only fraction for which the ending would lead to the smallest loss
And I do not want to throw links on the wiki, I incidentally wrote...
Oh yeah, here's a present
Spoiler

R
Russian Bear 13.09.19

Abbat76 wrote:
Under the guidance of the HS Institute can come out of isolation and begin to influence the lives of the Badlands, carrying out active combat operations on the surface.
Why write all that, he says, HE will lead the Institute and will start to revive the wasteland with the help of synths, but they forget that the Institute is the only community in all Ah Fallout from Bethesda, which takes decisions by voting. All heads of departments, except the initiator of the vote, unanimously decided to put a bolt on the Heath. They, unlike Mr. house, the flow of caps is not needed, so as not to trade with whom, and products and parts for repair they can provide for themselves. GG they're not as head of the organization, and as head of ground operations - in the hope of getting more loyal to the organization option Kellogg.

If we consider all parties, without propaganda speeches:
-BS: hard taking villages under their control(farmers are losing their independence), and the destruction of all synthetics, but the sweep of the main trade routes from evil spirits and good protection to the farmers: if they kill, there's a way to remain without food.
-Subway: a hard-nosed zealots(a kind of post-nuclear feminist) who shout that makes a good thing, and in fact walsa part of perepisyvat synths ends feil and suffering of the innocents, but all do not care, because we are doing the right thing, you inconenient!
-Minutemen: the homeless all of the wasteland. Can't obtain resources, so the services of mercenaries(though, and call it the protection of the world) to farmers in exchange for food and ammunition. By the time defrost GG - prosrali all polymers and can't even defend themselves. If it is later, nobody on this organization would not remember.

Out the best option and Institute. Synths are alive, scientists a and upstairs Minutemen flutter, keeping the balance of the region.

A
Abbat76 13.09.19

Russian Bear
In General I agree and support. The Institute has the greatest potential, and its operative units are interchangeable and quickly built. Loss synthetics in the sweep of the Badlands is just is the lesser of two evils. Cinta to build them in a matter of minutes, but to raise and educate the fighter-the man much longer and costly.

As for the strict control of the farmers in the game, this aspect is made in optional daily quest. As if farmers did not bend, then the population Prydwen nothing changes and no one is starving. Apparently, the concept of the selection of food is not the main method of subsistence. In the end, the BS in Washington somehow also existed? Mekson now comes...

Instead of mintMenu I subjected the surface of the Pack, and Operators. They are great farm cover, their patrols quite a serious threat to any opponent. Not once watched as the patrol Pack was found by the archers and destroyed them.

A
Abbat76 13.09.19

Russian Bear wrote:
Why write all that, he says, HE will lead the Institute and will start to revive the wasteland with the help of synths, but they forget that the Institute is the only community in all Ah Fallout from Bethesda, which takes decisions by voting. All heads of departments, except the initiator of the vote, unanimously decided to put a bolt on the Heath.
It is more like Yes. Nevertheless, in contradiction with the opinion of all the heads of departments comes the plot: YY offer to choose how to intensify patrols in the wastes is to increase the number of members or enhance their quality. After that, the wasteland suddenly appear patrols synths that move across the surface, carrying out a sweep of locations. Every time a GG walks past this patrol that someone grabbed, generated miniquest Help synths (or something like that). On personal observations, patrols, synthetics tend to first grab all the old military checkpoints. Before he became Director of the Institute of synths would never have done something.

It follows that GG-Director of a little spat on the voting results and the choice of the future strategy of the Institute is fully depends on the player.

R
Russian Bear 13.09.19

Abbat76 wrote:
As for the strict control of the farmers in the game, this aspect is made in optional daily quest. As if farmers did not bend, then the population Prydwen nothing changes and no one is starving. Apparently, the concept of the selection of food is not the main method of subsistence. In the end, the BS in Washington somehow also existed? Mekson now comes...
They've got a Cleaner and agro and rivet city with no one stopping them to commandeer the right things at the settlements not agreed to supply voluntarily. Although Predone and a minifarm, but it is for research purposes and as NC, as the paladins were told that on the way to Boston (in the city) sent teams Stripping for delivery of the pre-war supplies.

About the HS Institute: so I write - HE needed the Department heads to perform ground-based operations instead of Kellogg, who coordinated the search for the necessary technologies in University point and the bunker of the mayor of Boston and failed to sweep the base of the Subway. After the Institute has eliminated all the major threats - he moved on to more active actions. Also, to increase activity, plays a role the destruction of the descendant MAXON, which United the divided Eastern division and has established communication with the West (the Brothers are already cult worship there) - I think the Institute just leave them alone? Moreover, thanks to trip GG all factions know how you move, though don't have the installation drawings of the teleport, so it went in the Citadel can only predict so many years, you will need one of the strongest organizations of the East coast, to build a transmitter and send the Sonderkommando, which means you need to be ready.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 13.09.19

And how much ? Four , Minamata - endless beating of the settlements SUCK , BS - bastards and Nazis , Bethesda changed their ideology in the manner of the Enclave , which is no longer in the game , was just before the technocrats and closed community. Because ideology is akin to the Nazis considered the killing of them more useful for the Heath. Subway - well, it's just a bunch of guys , spy, and all that , good for them , and pass , College - chistyuli , the usual assemblage of scientists , has Absolutely no interest in. What you do the Institute about half an hour , it's just UBER bullshit and complete nonsense , well, what to expect from this investing game.

I
IvanIvanovich 13.09.19

Hello!
If at the same time to be in the Minutemen and in the Brotherhood of steel is somehow going to affect the relationship with the Minutemen?

S
Sparkosa 13.09.19

At first I wanted to choose a College, but then I realized that it is wrong. What he wants to do Institute? Oh yeah, flood the world of synths (count, almost ordinary people). They want to restore everything as it was, and this is their main mistake. What the fuck such a huge class (nuclear war) did not affect the people? Apparently the Institute does not have enough brains to invent a new social order (Ingsoc, yeah :)). People, ordinary people should be developed further in such a world it is, to create a new, better society. You say: and Cho Sinop can't type to create a new system?7 I guess you can, but it will take more time (they have not lived and not experienced the sorrows of a nuclear war), and the synths will not be able to live with people (people will kill synthetics, as people will not have faith, cyborg, which is natural.
In short - humanity (that is humanity) is in need of a new, perfect social order that will develop a very long time. Return all as absolutely not, and to create a new people (the introduction of synths in a society of 100% would entail a revolution) even more so.
My choice - the Minutemen (normal guys, for that to kill them?) and BS (as an all natural power, which can lead to the creation of polutoraletnego companies, but do not do it).

a
alex333555 13.09.19

My impression of the factions as a person are still playing Fallout 2:
1. The brotherhood of steel. Yeah, like. This is not a fraternity Enclave using the resources and reputation of the brotherhood of Steel. To destroy all mutants and dissent. And in General, savage, give me this laser rifle - only BS has the right to own such high tech! To fulfill part of their quests and to ingratiate himself with the purpose of subsequent displacement Maxson (as he seized power after a tragic the death of the Lyons), we can still couple the most southern settlements to give - let protect.
2. Institute. The same eggs only in profile. these all want humanity to replace the synths. Thus treating them like slaves. Very clever approach - like a hidden parameter to the wisdom in the deep minuses. If it were possible to separate normal scientists from the maniacs which with open hands would take on the robot Walt Tek that would be the best faction. That's the only real power we have there with gulkin nose. Performed necessary sujecki and a few quests in which you do not want to shoot the quest giver on the spot.
3. Subway. A bunch of fanatics, but fanatics pretty. The main thing is not to inject crap from Craftsman Tom. Targets for the post-Apocalypse too humanistic and democratic. However, given that Curie is my favorite partner (since coming on the heels of Piper) and many more human NPCs their point of view has a right to life. The main thing is not to get carried away and start to release the vacuum cleaner.
4. Minutemen. A bunch of cowardly spineless wimp. Ah, someone from the management their large framed, so I'll hide his hat and laser gun and pretend to be a farmer. Otherwise, to explain how it all crept Gavrik after the announcement you General I can't - where no sunsya they come across. But Preston still cried that it was the last. However, the idea they have is correct - join the Minutemen and we all protect your farm from raiders and mutants.

In General, selection is so-so. So how we always win back good character, I chose those who will survive the final three of the four factions, namely the Minutemen. Although there Gazebo distinguished and BS and Subway after the victory of the Minutemen sure drank each other, even if all are alive. And that you took an active part.

S
Shef-povar 13.09.19

In my opinion the most correct, the most canonical ending for the Institute.
Spoileron it's hard to imagine so he could (could) consciously to go against his own son became a Director. Moreover, after the death of Sean, the Institute is headed by the SG, and under his (her) guidance the policy of an organization can change both for better and worse in relation to residents from the top (to stop kidnapping people for example).
The Institute possesses the most developed technology, the most advanced scientific knowledge. This is the best, in my opinion the way to restart humanity. With the right leadership, they have every chance to make the world the same as it was before the war, only more perfect so as not to repeat the mistakes of the past. And synthetics, for example, could be replaced by the extinct animals (gorillas in the laboratory) or soldiers so as not to sacrifice the lives of real people.
As for the other factions:
1) the Minuteman a bunch of farmers with shotguns. Behave appropriate - organizovanost weak, no specific goals, no ideas... if Only the tomatoes grow not to interfere. If not for Preston and Ronnie about them would have already forgotten. Why these Minutemen actually I had to revive - is not clear. Definitely a hopeless way.
2) BS - when Lyons showed great promise, but Maxine finally lost all appeal. Ordinary people they really don't care if only you're not a synth and not a ghoul. Rowing everything that has anything to do with technology, while under the guise of good intentions: do not want to repeat the mistakes of the past. I think that synths, ghouls and mutants have no rights to life, and no matter what this Sint helping ordinary people or he is in the Brotherhood. Moral principles are very specific. Can confiscate farmers harvest just because they have.
3) Subway - blunt fanatics, operating mainly from underground. They have only one goal - to save synths. However, they did not think about the consequences of their actions. On simple inhabitants of the Commonwealth to them as and BS, who cares. Yes, they look much more promising stunted the Minutemen and cuter militant Brotherhood, but is too fixated on his empty imaginary ideals. To sacrifice for the sake of these ideals the future of REAL people is just silly.