3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 13.09.19 11:15 pm

How many factions in Fallout 4? Whom to choose? v.2 (Fallout 4)

74 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 25.10.20

Bazilan
BS suck

B
Bazilan 25.10.20

Warrior1
GG holds the post of director nominally, he has different morals with the scientists of the institute, until a certain time it can be tolerated, but one day the heads of departments will decide that such a director they do not need well he does not cope with the set goals, about homeless people from the surface is baked, resources on them spends, in short it will be killed or replaced with a synth.

p
pekabir 25.10.20

Bazilan wrote:
The institute, like the synths, spit on humanity's surface as a laboratory.
a logical and adequate position. Leather bastards have already the planet by bombing with missiles. and now all they do is organize raids, stripping, local wars and other fucking, instead of ennobling the ruins. discard your youthful maximalism, all factions except the synths - shit and gay

B
Bazilan 25.10.20

Pekabir
Well, if GG was a synth, he'd be there for the place.

p
pekabir 25.10.20

Bazilan
In the institute mostly people serve so-and-so. purely scientific faction, which does not give a shit on the future of the planet, unlike the BS, which smacks on all who did not face out

B
Bazilan 25.10.20

Pekabir
The Institute of Isolationists, it is like on another planet live, BS lives just among the aboriginals and correctly fussed in the scoreboard to all who pose a threat, well, such a world is not up to democracy, although it was not before the war in fact was not, all fought for resources and nothing in fact since then has not changed except the level of rigidity.

p
pekabir 25.10.20

Bazilan
BS typical tightly recaptured imperials from VH40K. technoxenophobic rabble under the guidance of a typical sovco-coldafone. these jerks only care about the number of ghouls in the sewers, and ordinary people don't give a shit

B
Bazilan 25.10.20

Pekabir
Well, not quite a shit someone has to grow a tosh, but they have their useful tasks with which they cope. And rigid subordination and discipline are characteristic of all paramilitary structures.

p
pekabir 25.10.20

Bazilan
some Mamkins warriors have already rolled the world in 200 years of radioactive ass. send these soldafons with guns farther away

U
Unurzul 25.10.20

Abbat76
I don't agree. The Minutemen have the hardest job - why?
Because they help everyone, absolutely everyone on the ENT, like the Northern Regulators.

U
Unurzul 25.10.20

Pekabir
Here I agree, BS has turned into some kind of SS.

O
Olya Soroka 20.01.23

I'm a big fan of Fallout 4. I started playing the game with the "institute" faction that I liked less and was not mistaken in my assumptions, but on the contrary, I was convinced that they are really maniacs and monsters - they kill people, replacing them with synths. The second faction was the miserable Minutemen, who are incapable of anything without Messrs. Let's take Preston Gavnoela for example, he doesn't care about the problems of gg, he just wants to turn gg into a puppet: like save the homeless, provide, protect, etc. The third faction of the BS is a complete disappointment. I hoped for the continuation of some kind of good actions and intentions after the 3rd part. I enjoyed following the instructions of Elder Lyons and his daughter Sarah. At the same time, I felt like a savior of the capital wasteland. But here in the 4th part, Maxon, or whoever he is, is a likeness of Adolf Hitler. In general, the brotherhood is cardinally different from the brotherhood from the 3rd part. 4th time I completed the game for the Underground, which attracted me even before, when I was still "green" in Follych4. And then, OPACHKI, I was not mistaken - Subway This is mine !!! They destroy this fucking institution, saving normal synths - take, for example, Nick Valentine, DIMA (although he is not without sin) notes on the other hand - no one is perfect and you should not blame him and treat him with prejudice, he repents with guilt before gg, besides, he realizes that all his misdeeds are cruel. And I forgive him. In general, I shared my opinion with you, my dear fans of this game, because. I myself am delighted with Folych 3rd, especially the 4th part of the series. Looking forward to part 5. Thanks developers!!! in Follych 4. And then, OPACHKI, I was not mistaken - Subway This is mine !!! They destroy this fucking institution, saving normal synths - take, for example, Nick Valentine, DIMA (although he is not without sin) notes on the other hand - no one is perfect and you should not blame him and treat him with prejudice, he repents with guilt before gg, besides, he realizes that all his misdeeds are cruel. And I forgive him. In general, I shared my opinion with you, my dear fans of this game, because. I myself am delighted with Folych 3rd, especially the 4th part of the series. Looking forward to part 5. Thanks developers!!! in Follych 4. And then, OPACHKI, I was not mistaken - Subway This is mine !!! They destroy this fucking institution, saving normal synths - take, for example, Nick Valentine, DIMA (although he is not without sin) notes on the other hand - no one is perfect and you should not blame him and treat him with prejudice, he repents with guilt before gg, besides, he realizes that all his misdeeds are cruel. And I forgive him. In general, I shared my opinion with you, my dear fans of this game, because. I myself am delighted with Folych 3rd, especially the 4th part of the series. Looking forward to part 5. Thanks developers!!! DIMA (although he is not without sin) notes on the other hand - no one is perfect and you should not blame him and treat him with prejudice, he repents with a sense of guilt before the years, besides, he realizes that all his misdeeds are cruel. And I forgive him. In general, I shared my opinion with you, my dear fans of this game, because. I myself am delighted with Folych 3rd, especially the 4th part of the series. Looking forward to part 5. Thanks developers!!! DIMA (although he is not without sin) notes on the other hand - no one is perfect and you should not blame him and treat him with prejudice, he repents with a sense of guilt before the years, besides, he realizes that all his misdeeds are cruel. And I forgive him. In general, I shared my opinion with you, my dear fans of this game, because. I myself am delighted with Folych 3rd, especially the 4th part of the series. Looking forward to part 5. Thanks developers!!!

v
vftor 20.01.23

I played for the Minutemen + Institute for the first time. In principle, it all comes down to shooting and protecting settlements.
And now I play without factions and settlers. The best version of the game is complete freedom and independence.
Of the settlements, only the Main Base and the TsUB Object that do not require protection, and the GG's House in the Good Neighborhood for the NPC, from which they cannot leave. I delete everything superfluous through disable or kill it. MGY characters and two companions, assistants in battle, as well as for recreation and entertainment with SEXFall.

R
Radamel Falcao 20.01.23

Heh, resurrected the theme of "whom to choose." Pick everyone, get frustrated with the faction system, scavenge and build turrets with beds until you feel sick.