3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 13.09.19 11:15 pm

How many factions in Fallout 4? Whom to choose? v.2 (Fallout 4)

74 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bazilan 13.09.19

NightHawkreal
Makson more rights, divorced different svolota a normal person without the grenade launcher and power armor to walk is impossible.

The children of the atom needed for the observation and study of the source of radioactive fog and the "mother atom", for the same, in principle, is necessary and synths Arcadia as soon as the need for them will disappear all this buddies will need to satistical forces BS.

N
NightHawkreal 13.09.19

Bazilan
Somewhere I have heard this.

B
Burgundec 13.09.19

In General, do not like any one faction.
1.Institute - kidnap and experiment on people, oppressed synths.
2.The brotherhood of Steel is a bold , climbing is not their business, and what is already reminiscent of the Enclave from the third part. The wrong way to go, guys.
3.Subway - well, they save synths. Otherwise unremarkable faction that does not have any global goals.
4.Minutemen is a good dude, doing good deeds, such as the restoration of the wasteland. I think the Canon HS came to the right place. But they have the scanty and rather boring factional quests.

A
Abbat76 13.09.19

NightHawkreal: the Raiders they do not touch, they are above such squabbles.
What? We are one of Falls play or not? My eyes are already a total of forty skirmishes, when they arrived vertibird, found the raiders had landed and began to clean them. Or, conversely, the raiders began to shoot and knocked him down.
So that raiders BS cleans just in the way! BS is hostile by default, all aggressive forces of the Commonwealth. Whether it be the raiders, rusty, flock, or operators, ghouls or super mutants, children of the atom.

Once saw two deathclaws, escaping from under my firing from the roof ran into the lair of the super mutants and made a commotion. This planner came vertibird, planted a couple of knights in SB and two of the scriptorium, which are boldly stamped in the patio and joined the dance, the path of destroying a group of raiders who pretend what is happening does not concern them. BS right guys ;)

S
SuperZveruga 13.09.19

The Burgundian
Support. For this reason, if you can't fix a bug with the Minutemen, because they don't give me no quests, delete the game.

Some commentators do not understand why you need to live, and therefore choose all sorts of silly dead-end factions, such as the BS or Institute. Man lives not for the sake of life, this comfortable organization of life through technologies of the Institute or the lack of them using BS - a foolish choice.

The game lacks creative light of the purpose to which you could pass through a series of interesting quests. To spend time in the game and will be upset in the final, it's not for me. The Americans began to step on the same rake in video games. It was the same in Mass effect. The reason for that is their actual worship of technology and comfort based on these technologies. For what? Still inevitably die.

So far, only the Witcher with their quests and visiting them is a benchmark for game creators.

B
Bazilan 13.09.19

SuperZveruga
Direct Minutemen the lights of virtue, damn, those raiders only in profile, although the raiders are more organized, a little rooster pecked and the bulk of these homeless people armed defenders the raiders and moved. The whole faction, whose leader is supposed to be at the Beck and call of ordinary members that his instructions can easily be ignored.

l
lokkie 13.09.19

Yak fun topic. )
Here as usual, all the plot, the rest is roleplaying.
In past fallout, the story, the survivors worked for someone. In the same FNV courier worked for M. house, etc.
F4 is the first game where the story give the opportunity to steer. Crawling out from the asylum, on the spot, give the title of General, flag ass, and nope to equip the homeless. )
However like any ruler, there is a small democratic constraints and nuances. For example, homeless people are crazy not to like Institute.
But they are totally okay with BS.. because they do not concern them, and even benefit, clearing the ghouls, super mutants, and other hindering the flourishing of democracy in the Commonwealth. Actually this is also the first game in which the plot BS is not destroyed, the current at will.

L
Lelik Bobik 13.09.19

My choice is "Minutemen".
One goal is to give life, security and freedom to the common people in the Wasteland. Not interested in the Affairs of other factions. The faction is built by ordinary people, for those ordinary people. They have almost no ideology, but because the usual group composed of farmers and settlers, they are not soldiers (in most cases). The poor beggars can't afford to purchase trendy boutiques in the Wastes. Content with the rags that coolly and brazenly taken away from the wild ghouls, leaving those bare shame on the street, wolves shameful. In this organization a particularly dangerous one subject — nigga-manipulator known as Preston Garvey, surprisingly did not read the retro-futuristic rap. He manages the Minutemen, and the General his bitch and a pawn. The saddest storyline.
"Brotherhood Of Steel"
Bunch of Nazis, which, if this trend will soon become the same as the Enclave. Maxone of the dialogues it becomes clear that they came to the Commonwealth, not only for the liquidation of the Institute, but the Holocaust all of the ghouls and synths, not synths by distinguishing between the 2nd and 3rd generation, between the wild ghouls and intelligent ghouls. From other dialogues also it is clear that they always confiscate food from farmers to feed his pack of warriors, and often confiscate weapons from ordinary settlers, it is logical that those leaving in the lurch, not allowing to protect yourself in the Wastes. From the words of a drug addict-Murphy, you can see that in the near future they will confiscate the guns of all the representatives of the estates. Perhaps in the future, a rigid dictatorship and lack of democracy, and the lack of coupon for one day's portion of noodles from Takahashi, will make them more than just ugnettemu, assholes and assholes-with-handles. It's not wise BS, similar to the monks, which I loved so much. The best in my opinion the storyline.
"Institute"
Produce a marriage, it is not recommended to business cooperation. Thoughts are not abstract, do not fully knowing what the fuck they are doing. This level: "inventions rebelled against the Lord." Trying to give a second life to the planet, but not the most humane methods; killing people, kidnapping them and replacing the synths. Hitrozadyh manipulators (but Garvey still smarter). Fully deny the possible self of "I" synths of the 3rd generation. Was experimenting with the FEV. Good company.
"Subway"
A group of agents-those who just up to the clinical level, live in anonymity and secrecy, almost pipiska to be measured to find out your agent or not. As well as the Institute does not fully understand the whole situation with the synths. Stealing is literally the intellectual property of the it "Institute" them. Dad Sean, and refer it for good intentions. Preprogramming and erase the memories of gastroenerology, then letting those things slide in a free and proud swimming, where it is unknown: whether this Sint an exemplary family man or a rapist and a killer in the Wasteland. Controversial guys: seems to be a very detailed approach to the job, and it seems to be the result of crap in the Bank. Kosher storyline.

B
Bazilan 13.09.19

Not fair erected a slander on the only decent BS fraction in 4 parts. Write here the Nazis etc. but it is not, if to judge on cases that BS to cut it hostile factions and forms of life, especially at a reasonable ghouls it does not hunt but may shoot as indeed it was in 3 police at Lyons, but it's more of a combat reflex than a planned policy of destruction of intelligent ghouls. Even before the great war, the US was quite a totalitarian state, and dissent is harshly suppressed, think about the concentration camp in 3 police, global militarization, and the search for Chinese spies, and vypolnite why the Enclave was as what it was. Yes b... BS then just the liberals and a source of stability in the post-Apocalypse. In short, throw off the blinders of our world and look at the world of folica the eyes of GG, a former soldier whose faction, the Institute has destroyed all the relatives and neighbors and you will understand who needs primknuli how to deal with the enemy. Someone can say to the Minutemen, but if you look closely how they relate to your General (drive on the job and at impact PR, direct orders, some were sent to....) you realize that this fraction is not reliable and loses the organization with the same arrow and the raiders nicely than there is a historical confirmation of the incident in Quincy. In short, try to really get down to the skin of the GG which doesn't have to be a peace-loving altruist, so in the world of post-Apocalypse don't live long

E
EvilFOK 13.09.19

Hello, I'm probably sloupok, but still turns in the story, we are compelled to join a thread of a faction to get into the Institute? well, actually it turns out bezpartiynym beat the game?

G
Gera95 13.09.19

EvilFOK wrote:
but still turns in the story, we are compelled to join a thread of a faction to get into the Institute?
Optional. In the first scene job even the Minutemen cannot be denied. But the choice in the war still have to do towards the end of the game. However, there is a fifth ending, when all are still alive except of the Institute, and none with each other not fighting. What is the purpose of the game is to unite the Commonwealth. For this ending will have to join all, and to correctly perform the sequence of execution of basic tasks.

K
Kolyaman1 13.09.19

Norаn
damn I'd love to take as many quests for all the factions for one passage, liked Skyrim, where you can at least everywhere to join and norms. Do not tell me how to place you, like a mini guide or just tips what to do in General so it turned out. Thank you

c
callmegod 13.09.19

I destroyed the Institute, researchers saved. Subway is now sending me. Prydwen how to get there? Dans says nothing, does not cause the rotorcraft. And the perk good is a partner with subway. And he was offended.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 13.09.19

BS

B
Bazilan 13.09.19

Here I read comments of fans of the Institute and do not understand them. Their main argument is that saving humanity Institute type faster civilizing (this type for the benefit of mankind), but there is one important caveat, which I personally don't allow you to leave the Institute alive, you ladies are playing for the HS Institute who killed his family and neighbors in the shelter, the son of type kidnapped but in fact killed because of that asshole head of the Institute son is only genetically (the little synth Sean probably has more right to be considered the son of GG). Interesting is the fact that Kellogg didn't want to kill all the inhabitants of vault 111 but it was a clear order of the Director of the Institute to eliminate all witnesses with the exception of "reserve option". But even more interesting is the fact that "Sonny" dad hangs up noodles on ears claiming that the sweep of the vault 111 is an unfortunate accident and the type of Institute did not want to kill everyone, and Kellogg, all killed on their own initiative (the son is not aware of what dad went through the memories of Kellogg) and because you daddy Kellogg retaliated then come join the gang and together we will build a bright future.
I.e. GG we need to understand and forgive entih freaks and even nominally to lead? Well, think about this situation in the real world for themselves.
The destruction of the Institute for the job BS has the ability to copy all the data and to evacuate the personnel of the Institute PHC is the most humane option which can go years in respect of the Institute. Sipping issues the wasteland of the former Institute workers under the roof of BS just quickly begin to solve problems enti bathed living in comfort and cut off from the rest of the world, i.e. for the good of mankind will just post the cozy little world of the Institute, while maintaining the scientific potential.

R
Recikus 13.09.19

Went for all.
For a long time played for the Minutemen, as the most decent and good passing, but it is also the most troublesome, all the time
to create new settlements, feed them, protect and other endless running, like stole friend's, or go look for the raiders-Guli threaten
go kill everyone... Now I play only HB, Subway after receiving supertone not needed and I blow them immediately after decoding the chip (although you can decipher myself). Father (a son), killed at the first meeting (and then there is demagoguery divorce). BS like mainly concrete and fewer stupid (mandatory!) running.

K
Kardion 13.09.19

To choose a College is not an option, unless of course or stoned. Institute rivet humanoid synthetics, which people almost impossible to distinguish. If you select Institute - humanity then final and irrevocable kirdyk. Not the fact that the Institute generally left people... it may well be that there is only and exclusively synths posing as people... a Love for people and humanity as a whole, they do not experience they just temporary and not the most valuable resource. Whether the Institute people, if they would not have helped the settlements on the surface, that would naotkryvali their villages, spas, the person at least sometimes need space and sky. The Institute to be destroyed without options for the future of mankind as a biological species.

V
Voin1 13.09.19

I still took a long time could not determine who to finish the game. But at the Institute I immediately liked.

And so, the maximum passed quests for all factions, then finished for the Institute.

In previous games, the Brotherhood of Steel I liked, but here they were uporotyh fanatics and stubborn Martinet. This was particularly noticeable in the quest Blind betrayal. Dance I of course saved, but this stupid drone still remained faithful to the ideals of BS. Idiot, he would have to turn off and on the processing to send.

Subway turned out to be banal bortsuny for justice, who became extreme and it seems the synths are placed above the interests haloacetic even ready for them to die.

And just they have base is a dump with a bunch of bums, clowns and freaks, and Desdemona was so annoying me to one of their hypocritical views. With pleasure blew her head off in the end.

And although at first synths helped, still at the Institute realized that it is better to control. But it wasn't a bad video, I did not call many people and so little distinguishable from them.

But the Minutemen to destroy didn't have, so like a General and they left. The goals are quite good, although a bit idealistic. Let them continue the dirty peasants guarded. Quite adequate faction, but obsessive dailies from Preston to rescue a helpless homeless and lazy villagers can not refuse, annoyed. Therefore, after a certain point I sent him to the Castle and tried not to come.

Institute of course also not ideal, but it is very important that we in the end becomes a Director, and therefore, in theory, can guide him in the right direction.

For example, I believe that synthetics should not do so smart in terms of thinking similar to people that they themselves did not suffer, and problems does not deliver. Drones must remain drones, even if their body is very human like.

And also, they should develop other areas of technologies, not just AI. The same teleportation is very cool. Well, generally there they have inside is clean and cozy, smart people around.

And the ignorant and savage barbarians from the surface you want to destroy them. Right that saved them and they passed.

K
Kosmodesant 13.09.19

The BROTHERHOOD of STEEL,who are they?They are barbarians, came to Rob the Commonwealth Institute to technology to hog myself.For the Commonwealth, they do nothing.Looking out only for themselves.Shoot all who are not human.Proof that Dance is ordered to kill,and he was in the Brotherhood all his soul, and that's what payment.If you don't man you'll get killed and shit, they good for you or not.So take them and get???No respect especially of the Negro in the peaked cap.Rotorcraft?So it is possible to get for the Minutemen and the subway,of course killing them is necessary.Power armor?The game is full of them you can find.So what advantages the brotherhood no.Some disadvantages.All the rowing in your pocket and not to the Commonwealth.SUBWAY.Who are they?they are homeless people which help them not wait for the institutions themselves to atakovat can not only using the synths For synth ready to sacrifice people.For the Commonwealth they do not only do the synths and save all.Faction which can do nothing without synths.They're just homeless.INSTITUTE.First Sean him no sympathy don't wait,you killed his mother or father his drum,videteli then so be it.The relationship is ruined.Either you are with us or you are an enemy to us.So show your own son does the parent.When he hunted on their cinewide if we wanted to see as a parent get to him.As a Guinea pig to him Becoming a Director of many scientists with disdain to the hero,unhappy with the fact that you're a Director.The ending for the Institute the most vile,personally I did not like,was interesting to watch when at the end of big Bang))Pros get the color for the power armor on the x-01 robe of Sean and challenge Sinta anywhere.But why write a detachment of synths when only one can be call synthetic.More advantages for Institute no.MINUTEMEN.They are the only one who does something for the Commonwealth.Help people equip settlement.And the best ending for them.The pros are you become a General,the head of the Minutemen you all respect.Armor General,Artillery,wysiwyt to the aid of settlers.Private rotorcraft,for this brotherhood should be killed and all will be glad that the fraternity was dead.Personally I choose the Minutemen.

B
Bazilan 25.10.20

Cosmodesant
It is ridiculous that the minimen are not a faction at all, but the national team of militia groups who do not disdain racketeering, because of such a freedom actually all their generals have poorly finished. Minutemen do not follow orders, and GG they have on errands the rank of general as a carrot in front of the nose of a donkey (you work a fool we gave you a badge), in short for the rank of general is not worth anything,nominal rank in the nominal faction. BS is the only force that clearly knows what actually wants and has though cruel but moral principles - guided by the code of steel, and the fact that it still exists just shows that they do everything right in the cruel world of post-apocalypse not up to liberals. Dance sint and this all says what his headmarks in his brain no one knows, BS has no way out actually or destroy or leave alive but outside the fraternity and he as a brother understands it well. BS for the commonwealth just does more than the rest of the factions - sawing off all the raiders of super mutants, etc., but this is not the organization that should take care of the residents of the commonwealth, for this there are homeless mini-ministers.