3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dante- 14.12.19 01:47 am

The mission of "jewelry store Robbery" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Completing the mission in the Wiki

Hangs on a mission the jewelry store Heist . When you throw the gas into the ventilation, he says that now they all fall down and after nothing happens the mission continues no further ! Anyone had this problem maybe someone knows how to solve it ?
66 Comments
Sort by:
d
deletednoname 14.12.19

Dante-
copy from Rockstar or steam?

V
VaMpiRe 14.12.19

On a mission with the robbery of a jewelry store bug with gas grenades. The fact that the inventory of Franklin in the cell is canister and no gas grenades, no)

l
lookaway 14.12.19

VаMpiRe
choose a cell and spin the mouse wheel

I
Igor1642 14.12.19

In the mission robbing a jewelry helps neither windowed mode, no remap, nothing
always fly

waiting for the patch
play until I

k
kolya43 14.12.19

About the mission with the jewelry Heist..After so many crashes, finally found a way to avoid it, try:
The entire method basically consists of a set of already existing,but this is a bit added and checked 3 times
1)Has a value or not, but to clarify - Vin7(64)v crack.2, set a high priority through Manager(for those who have not put in the tab, Processes click Show processes from all users, then button to turn the box and will be available to change the priority
2)did Defrag(as an option you can try without)
3)it is desirable to buy or find a can of gasoline, she will be in the slot with a grenade is a future need
4)at the time when you need to throw sleeping gas into the ventilation doing so: switch to a firearm,aim and click the G(default), throw this the smoke, after being hit, quickly switch to the canister..ie so when you click on Z display canister and not the grenade
5)Well, in any case do without shooting, just RAM the truck of the car
The departure was not for all three attempts, I hope someone is helped

L
Lucky5497 14.12.19

During the robbery of a jewelry idea. Maybe someone knows how to solve the problem?

R
Red_Evil97 14.12.19

Hello! The problem began the first robbery according to the storyline (the jewelry store robbery). Have done all that is necessary - picked up the team prepared. Chose smart way. Began to pass this mission. In General, drive Michael to the construction site, then the game switches to Franklin. Climb them to the roof, throw the gas to ventilatio... and... nothing happens! How can I solve this problem? GTA 5 PC, license.

v
vladimir salankin 14.12.19

re-launch the game

R
Red_Evil97 14.12.19

vladimir salankin
The first solution that came to mind. Pointless. Have 3 day trying to pass.

m
mr. SD 14.12.19

Red_Evil97
try another version of the robbery.

R
Red_Evil97 14.12.19

mr. SD
how to revert to the select option? And somehow it is not strongly want, maybe there is another solution?

Z
ZaKTomSK 14.12.19

Of course a stupid question, but still: are you sure you were in the vent?) There's just this mark that Fig out

f
freedoms 14.12.19

I have all the rules were passed without any problems thrown on top in a circle like 4 attempts , then received a message to hurry and got the hell MB you just past throw ? there is a small circle try again

R
Red_Evil97 14.12.19

freedoms
Got, the first time. No message came, the cutscene does not start. Can run around town, shoot cops - the game has zero response...

c
camelot.brs 14.12.19

Red_Evil97
Need to fluff a couple of times then to get , and all the rules will be!

R
Red_Evil97 14.12.19

camelot.brs
The action does not make sense...

c
camelot.brs 14.12.19

Red_Evil97
Here I climbed to wychocki fan , and a smoke in hand not beery throw on the g it , and so you aim use pistolet

Red_Evil97
Do not take in hands a grenade is dangerous to life , g

e
electro07 14.12.19

Red_Evil97
I have the same thing, thought I was the only one to not have seen writing about this problem.
rolled on missions ago, is now headed jewelry with Lester there simply is no clerk, ie does not go well, the script just doesn't work.

v
vovann1998 14.12.19

electro07
And you 3 Update not put the Lord?)

e
electro07 14.12.19

vovann1998
set.