3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dante- 14.12.19 01:47 am

The mission of "jewelry store Robbery" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Completing the mission in the Wiki

Hangs on a mission the jewelry store Heist . When you throw the gas into the ventilation, he says that now they all fall down and after nothing happens the mission continues no further ! Anyone had this problem maybe someone knows how to solve it ?
66 Comments
Sort by:
e
electro07 14.12.19

Red_Evil97
4GB? the patch sort of promise on the trail. weeks only, what is there to update..interesting
you could lose your save at that moment on the roof? rather on the mission with Lester.

R
Red_Evil97 14.12.19

Just realized that it was not a patch. It takachiualis files to run GTA Online. Judging by the folder it was DLC - heists.dlc, etc. I Suspect that the cause of this bug was the lack of DLC and bug launcher, but in any case not corrupted save, as they say local experts.
PS: pirates, check yourself. Most likely, you have a glitch because of the same reasons, so check the folder update/x64/dlcpacks - if the last folder does not exist or empty, download the missing files from somewhere and surely it will work. Probably.

e
electro07 14.12.19

Red_Evil97
Hopefully soon we will wait for the patch which will fix all bugs, I have no idea where to get these files.

M
MishaSuharev 14.12.19

After the tunnel when you're driving in the car for Michael, crashes when pressing the right mouse button (shooting). Can anyone come across? How can I solve this problem? Thanks in advance

P
Purgesha 14.12.19

do not press the mouse, where it is not needed, you must be stupid to shoot down machine armor himself with such problem faced.

I
Ivan-jon 14.12.19

When a smoke grenade to throw you (or other throwing objects), select it, then choose another weapon point and press G to fly will not.

M
MishaSuharev 14.12.19

Ivan-jon
thank you very much

A
Antimandalajnah 14.12.19

What is the maximum amount you can bring to this robbery? I got 4 million - managed to pick up a bag from a bad biker.

Z
Zlatoust17 14.12.19

Antimandalajnah
I have the same,all diamonds brought out of the store.

e
electro07 14.12.19

The patch changed nothing, the same way a script does not work during the jewelry robbery. Tried to start the game again and now after the release of the Bank not the cops in the beginning of the mission. I'll try again to pump the game and to deliver from zero mark this is there anybody else similar problems with scripts?

A
Antimandalajnah 14.12.19

Zlatoust17
The second time the result increased to 4.5 million While achieving about 20 storefronts is not received. So it is possible and more to make...

e
erick1 14.12.19

Can not get pass the first robbery, if you perform a stupid and noisy, when a team drove up to the jewelry, endless download.If quiet, then when I throw a Gren into the vent, nothing happens, unable to drive around town, even the cops don't come.If I Gren will kill himself 3 times and hit a pass, too long to load.

S
Stormtroopir 14.12.19

and the game is what you have?

e
erick1 14.12.19

The bcm?I have pirates, update 5 + crack v4

Tried to put the save game after this mission, after the first roller for Trevor, again endless loading.

Y
Yamete oshiri ga itai 14.12.19

erick1
buy a license and do not worry!
Spoiler

K
King plague 14.12.19

Pirates crack rld
I pass a jewelry store robbery,the table shows how much money is given,click continue and starts infinite loading.The game itself is loaded somewhere for a minute.I tried to lower the settings to run as administrator,in any.Maybe someone faced with similar?Please help!

A
Andy_Ant 14.12.19

Repak curve. There was a problem. Download phased conservation can change that.

J
J-Empty-R 14.12.19

And that was not such problems - it is better to buy a license. At the same time and online gift :)

D
Demid Myakishev 14.12.19

guys help playing gta 5 everything is OK I pass the mission jewelry store robbery and after the mission is completed I have is an endless download of the mission when I should switch to Trevor

I
ITWJlJOCKER 14.12.19

kolya43
Listen help me I have when leaving the tunnel, the game crashes and starts over and does not continue in the free play