3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dante- 14.12.19 01:47 am

The mission of "jewelry store Robbery" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Completing the mission in the Wiki

Hangs on a mission the jewelry store Heist . When you throw the gas into the ventilation, he says that now they all fall down and after nothing happens the mission continues no further ! Anyone had this problem maybe someone knows how to solve it ?
66 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovann1998 14.12.19

electro07
Roll up 2 update. 3 awful bagnuty

R
Red_Evil97 14.12.19

camelot.brs
The proposal, of course, good, but to no avail. Just tried that. Last update.
vovann1998
Good suggestion. How to do? License disc from 1C. Updated machine.
electro07
Can you roll back just to make sure that advice is useful? And somehow reinstall then it's not much like...

e
electro07 14.12.19

vovann1998
tried everything all night and were trying to do something useless.

Red_Evil97
rolls the same.
rolled on missions ago, is now headed jewelry with Lester there simply is no clerk, ie does not go well, the script just doesn't work.

I sinned on crack, because I have pirate, but it turns out the license is there, write to support, maybe they'll help you with this problem? At the same time accomplish your goal here, how to respond?

I tried to put the past patches, but it's not working .

v
vovann1998 14.12.19

electro07
Patch roll, not the mission
And now the fun part. You need a safe 2 update. Since you've already caught a bug in the safe.

e
electro07 14.12.19

vovann1998
here I also suggested that's a problem, it is strange, but licesnce exactly the same problem.
The question is where to get this save game at this point :D

R
Red_Evil97 14.12.19

electro07
You have a processor from AMD by chance? Saw somewhere that the case processor, Intel's there is no such garbage it seems.

e
electro07 14.12.19

Red_Evil97
no, the products from AMD out of principle do not use.
config in the profile.

R
Red_Evil97 14.12.19

electro07
Okay, so not only we (the owners percent from AMD) suffer from this problem... I Will wait for the next patch or suitable solution to the problem from someone users, and now will switch to GTA Online.

e
electro07 14.12.19

Red_Evil97
Yes, it seems the problem is in the patch, are most afraid of it would not have had to pass the game first because of this bug.

v
vovann1998 14.12.19

electro07
My apt is 2, tell me where its saving throw. And there too he like anything) I have to Say I rushed to the money, just Curling passed, decided on the PC pokerlet

e
electro07 14.12.19

vovann1998
I have located in my documents. And the save at this moment left you?

v
vovann1998 14.12.19

electro07
Spoiler

e
electro07 14.12.19

vovann1998
I'll wait for the patch, I want to go without any crashes and bugs, and a lot of them judging by the posts on the forums, thank you)

M
Mr.Einstein 14.12.19

Your problem is in the patch. But apart from it there are bugs worse... the New patch made even worse.

R
Red_Evil97 14.12.19

Rockstar has solved the problem. Today came something like a patch, when entering the game downloaded something in the size about 4 GB, after downloading the problem disappeared.

A
Ace Death 14.12.19

VovaJunk
Steam should not be such problems

I
Ilya233 14.12.19

Red_Evil97
Care to elaborate?
Infa about the new patch:
According to the latest information, patch 1.0.355.3 for GTA V on PC is ready. Most likely, the release upgrade will take place next week. ©
And yet there was an updated launcher:
Спойлерhttp://patches.rockstargames.com/prod/gtav/Launcher_EFIGS/GTA_V_Launcher_1_0_344_1.exe
I have no idea how it has an impact...

N
N.I.K 14.12.19

and so solved the problem by robbing a jewelry

1 Franklin went to the beach in a quiet place threw all the grenades far into the water

2 near the store with a gun somewhere in the region of the ring road near it there is a petrol station there is a canister just in case, took the canister

1 Michael the gas truck did not just steal ass shot from a small gun fell out the boxes and took one box with all the gas.........

if helped leave feedback have you received in the or ?

finally, I will be in any case smaller use grenades also have some issues with some neponyatki or small bugs of the game don't know what to call it but I'll try to figure it out myself

v
vovann1998 14.12.19

electro07
But not for that!)

S
ShARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRA 14.12.19

Fox you clever guys!I personally go through the game from the social club decompressed on 60 g without any installation 2 update 2 and crack-mission with the jewellery went from 2 times - the first time garnet ran out of gas with 2 passed!It seems to me that all your problems are because of pinched Repack