3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dk905 14.12.19 06:46 am

Dark Souls 3 vs. Bloodborne (Dark Souls 3)

Hey all , actually have the money and want to buy one of these 2 games. Any advise at the moment more and that is to pass first of 3 Dark Souls and bloodborne ?
I will play on PS4
98 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 14.12.19

It is better to BB, there was only one game and DS series.

i
inad 14.12.19

There is a solution. Now Bloodborne on PSN is 2300r WITHOUT DLC, and buy DS3 on the pitch for 2000P. The DLC and then you can buy. Although DS3 on PC to buy. In simovska DS2 every second cheater.

D
Dk905 14.12.19

inad
Well I have a gamepad for the PC. How cheats affect the game if I want to play clean in one ? how they will prevent and what to do ?

p
pochtipushkin 14.12.19

As a person who played all games series, we strongly recommend Bloodborn. I'm still in disbelief - as he did not get the game of the year in 2015. . . Although everything is clear - the hype and the crowd is now more important than the quality of the product. . .

i
inad 14.12.19

Dk905
If pvp is not hanging out buy a PC.

M
Maklline66 14.12.19

Bloodborne.
Third soulsa - in fact much added to the game the second part, and about two-thirds of the content(weapons, armor, etc.) are taken from previous games.
On the other hand, bloodborn - differs in the direction of more rapid mechanics. Fucking, that's downright really fucking arms and Gothic style, which, however, may not be everyone's liking, but personally I went.
In General the game feels quite well as colsy, and, considering that the latter will be released on the PC and with a probability of 75% will be hacked, then take bloodborn.

k
killycrok 14.12.19

Dk905
Suggest Dark souls 3, as it will impress you more than BloodBorne because BB got bored towards the end, its monotonous and repetitive locations, as DS 3 this is done differently - different locations, different enemies, in General, interesting and navryatli boring... IMHO

S
Sias 14.12.19

Take Dark Souls on the PC if possible , save money . And cheaters are not so much as many people say , especially in the first days of release they will be low .
And at the expense of BB , the atmosphere of these games are different as ENT . Besides, BB is shorter than the Souls 3 is the dungeon to get bored, and pass them through force . Anyway games are essentially different , they are United only by the developer ,the mechanics and narrative of the plot . As for the atmosphere , design , weapons , combat system , difficulty level and other things that Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne have almost nothing in common.

r
renbu 14.12.19

What do you think?)

Spoiler

A
Amiminoru 14.12.19

Found where to ask, there is a 99 % advisors, BB on YouTube and saw

R
Raibow Bitard 14.12.19

Maklline66
This Victorian design, not Gothic.

M
Maklline66 14.12.19

Raibow Bitard
my bad. And still style it gives me. If you have PS4 iPad.

R
Raibow Bitard 14.12.19

Maklline66
Yes, the design is generally beautiful, I'll take that in the summer, Curling probably from BB will take. If you're lucky, the bundle will be able to find the PS4 from BB.

y
yasozdal 14.12.19

Maklline66
I agree BB is faster and slightly different mechanics
and I agree that vzlomat DS3 most likely that is waiting for

y
yasozdal 14.12.19

but DS to compare with BB UTB nepralno , they are different
sure the DS3 does not disappoint , I'm happy right now pereprohozhu дс1

y
yasozdal 14.12.19

23hudo
honestly I'm a fan of the series , was disappointed BB. and play it with x2 if not playing he will not put all the fixes in дс1

23hudo 14.12.19

Dk905
Buy Bloodborne - he's an independent game and Souls is best played in order, starting with the first. Besides, it is now cheaper.
Especially if you're generally they did not play, then the BB is already a bunch of guides with descriptions of clothes, characters and all sorts of tricks, so the first passage was the most useful, and for Dark Souls 3 I think only a couple of months will be something full to find.

23hudo 14.12.19

yasozdal
and I was a fan of the series was not disappointed, it's a different game, just General mechanics. It is necessary to play with the first - there is only one fix is needed, and that probably fixed everything already.

y
yasozdal 14.12.19

23hudo
Nitsche was not fixed as usual , megacell remains)
I just buzz with DS , with its complexity , right now, if the first time to sit it for a month of neveroyatnyj emotions and tactics

m
my name is Ilya 14.12.19

Really suck for a complex issue.sols have not played pass BB.100%buy sols on the PS4. I advise you to take sols since it is new and pass with all its will be interesting because of the deep lore and all that. And BB on sale then take.